All Comments on 'Honest-Honest Ch. 04'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not this shit again

And just as it was getting good and wonderful for the happy couple her mom has to wreck it all, not that her father is any better in this regard. But then again some fault lies with Amy as well since she so easily succumbed to her moms ministrations, guess her love for him isn't as strong as her moms language and threats.......we'll just have to wait and see how thing go from here but I really do hope you know what you're doing with this.

2* this time.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Heartwrenching

I really hope that their love overcomes what the selfish fucking family want and they get together again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 at most

Tired of the back and forth. Had to give it a 2 at most. You seem to be a good writer, good luck with your future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Didn't like the whole painal thing. Even if it was I in Mike's shoes having second thoughts I would have refused to hirt Amy like that.

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 6 years ago
Here's what I would do if I was the male.

I would tell her to tell her parents and mine that they were no longer in my life. I will consider them dead. For them to put their feelings before both of their was more wrong then what those two ever did. I would let her go knowing that my family life was over. I would never trust my family again so I would exit their lives.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Awaiting the next chapter.

Was an intriguing chapter, but very short. So I will hold off on voting till the next chapter comes out. Then once I have read it, I will decide what both are worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch!

That hurt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

Although I don't want Amy and Mike to get together either. She and her family treated him like shit the past year. Then she shows and wants everything to be okay then her mom gives her an ultimatum and she gives up again just like that. Nah man just move on.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
I agree!

Mike has nothing to lose, he has already cut the family ties and is self supporting. He needs to set Amy's mom and dad straight and his family also if need be. Amy needs to grow a backbone and quit hiding behind her insecurities. I don't see this working out well now no matter what changes with her or her parents. This is a downhill journey from here on I'm afraid. End of story as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with BigGuy

Drop the family ties.

Go dark-

Change phone # & go unlisted;

Drop any social network accounts;

Move from current apartment so they cannot trace you that way.

If Amy wants Mike, let her find him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amy should be the one who makes it up to mike this time, since she and everyone in his family keep fucking him over. Good story tho looking foward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just can't help yourself screwing mike over time and time again.

He has lost everything already for her and she can't even grasp that concept. He lost a scholarship, football, his family, has debt he wouldn't have had, has to work 2 damn jobs while going to school, she screwed some guy in a drunk stupor, I could go on and on....

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So Sad

Because of the simultaneous phone calls the families are shattered now. Mike would be crazy to ever attend the reunion again. This could completely destroy Amy.

Unfortunately many families are this bad or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amy's a spoiled little girl still under her mother's control and thumb. Cynthia tells her to jump and Amy starts jumping like a good little droid. Amy choose financial security out of fear of her mother instead of embracing love. Amy's a sick fuck too demanding Mike her her physically with a rough fuck so she's feel justified in crawling away back to her mother's skirt tails. Mike should have just demand to her to leave and own her own decision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous