All Comments on 'TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 03: Two Hot Blondes Bet on BBC'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wionderful hot story

my wife loved it also

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
The classics never get old...

So Stormbringer - the man, the perv, THE LEGEND - seems to have decided to update his Coxville stories, which I've already read... but whatever - they are still hot as fuck, so keep on giving me those revisions!

If you've never follow this author, do yourselves a huge favor and go check out his previous efforts - yep, it's all about alpha men, mostly black, with huge cocks fucking huge tits women, most of them married... but, why such premises annoyed the shit out of me elsewhere, in the Stormbringer-verse, I'm A-OK with it!

Really happy that the first tale of "Two Hot Blondes" series is in printed... but those that mean we should expect to FINALLY have an actual ending to its sequel, "Two Hot Blondes Hunt BBC", which the Pit never bothered to complete? Fuck, can we even get the goddamn "Pool Party" episode that was teased many times, but never release???

I'm all for the old classics, Storm... but give a brotha something new to jerk off on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

A little long but the sex scenes were see a hit, looking for part 2++ hopefully the girls get to compare and share notes

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtover 6 years ago
better if?

todd remains a clueless boyfriend and harold a clue less husband through out just gives it a more evil ring to the story if they cheat nand the partners will never know

Hurricane007Hurricane007over 6 years ago
Incredible detail and imagery

Love the depth, love the characters and their storylines and the way the storyteller is able to keep a very popular topic always fresh and exciting. Well done.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 6 years ago

Great Story. I saw the comic and had to read the actual story. Thank you.

bustyalixbustyalixalmost 6 years ago
Love/Hate Relationship with this

Love the story overall, but hate how easily the women caved to BBC. It almost seems like mind control. It just seems like the black men in this series have virtually no obstacles to overcome. Still, it's a great read! And apart from some minor grammatical errors there's not much to complain about!

Concepts like this are why I love to read and why I became a writer, and this is definitely an idea I wish I had thought of! Although...I don't think I'd be able to write from a black male perspective without coming off offensive lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex between Coach Black and Jenny was hot! That's a great pairing.

mark_8675309mark_8675309about 2 years ago

So I'm rereading this series. I love your work, but this series is not my favorite. It is hot and I am getting off on it, but one of the key components for me in these stories is the reluctance of the women and the forbidden fruit aspect of it.

Don't get me wrong, even this series has some of that, but just a token of it. I feel like the sex comes a little too quick and easy in these.

I get off on the husband's humiliation as well...but I want that to come reluctantly from the wife also...

Regardless, I'm a huge fan of your writing. I have been for years.

I'm forever searching for stories I've read of yours and can't find now.

Please keep writing. If you want an idea or two I might have some...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7532 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...