All Comments on 'Brenda'

by russeltrust

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Love It

I love it. First one i've read in a long time about a white boss fucking a married nigger woman.

Would have even been better if he had knocked her up, and her hubby had to watch, and raise the baby. Oh yeah, the white boss told her to not fuck her husband any longer, and that she told the "boss" that she was a slave to white cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Black Magic

Nice to see a story involving a black woman white man.Personally I'm obsessed with black women especially their butts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Black ass

Good story. You should have talked more about her having a nice, plump ass. It would have been good for the boss to fuck her up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wished there was a seduction...

Jumped right into the sex...boring..

on_a_hill_in_ncon_a_hill_in_ncover 19 years ago
A very well written storie.

I really enjoyed reading it. I do not know why readers make

derogatory comments about women of color. They are fantastic lovers. Maybe it is jealousy; white women don't put as much into sex as black ladies. They need to try a black woman once. You wouldn't see the N word again. It is easy to tell when they have not had any brown sugar!

Foo FighterFoo Fighterover 19 years ago
This was a wonderful story

I enjoyed this story very much.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

I would have like to have read about this white honkee knocking up his black married wench, so that her nigger husband could have raised the mixed-blood bastard, like so many nigga guys do to their white bitches and the bitches' husbands.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

I would have like to have read about this white honkee knocking up his black married wench, so that her nigger husband could have raised the mixed-blood bastard, like so many nigga guys do to their white bitches and the bitches' husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
better than many but...

It would've been hotter and more respectful if you didn't remind us over and over again that she was balck or if you used an other adjective like "brown" or "coco" or "cinnamon"..."thick" instead of "fat" lips - what hot about "fat lips?" and then when she referred to herelf as a "black bitch" after you'd spent so much time saying how consevative she was - off putting - it also would've been nice if you deleted the grotesquly racist comment left twice by the person who obviously enjoys the "n" word...

bwilkinsbwilkinsalmost 15 years ago
Nice!

I liked it just as it was!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous