All Comments on 'Fucking Mom: A Son's Virginity Lost'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Snore

Most overrated writer ever. Every story is the same.

read312read312over 6 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't make us wait too long for it.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Another Well Told Tale

Thanks for this very enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Hi

Great story.

As to anonymous why read her then? And you are in.the minority.by far.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great

As always your story has me all worked up and stroking my hard cock. It really is the fantasy of every young man. (I don't know about gay young men, but all straight and bi young men) I would love to read more about this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ Anonymous - Snore

You're as full of c**p as a 3 ton bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Your stories are as good as ever keep it up, and you do keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot and well written as usual

Always well written stories. Real strokers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUBLIME

Dear Jaz

I give this five stars * * * * * Good luck in the competition SSL. This is top quality writing... right up there with your best, which is always top quality. A little suspense, a little humour, a superb plot, and 'loads' of sex. And do I detect a use of some new and different words and ideas from previous outings? Top drawer, my dear.

Jack Auff

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME Mother and son and friend

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Bring home his sister. She is a long way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

Another great story! I've gotten to a point where I only read your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your stories

Hope you continue this series.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Another SSL masterpiece!! A clear contest winner if I've ever seen one. Five plus stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As always outstanding

I believe the best writer on this site. Your stories never fail to entertain and keep my attention throughout.

JobeiJobeiover 6 years ago
Fantastic as always

I hope to see you continue this. Would like to see him go further with Cassie. but also has some opportunities exploring Anna's family as well

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
A glaring (and confusing) editing error:

“By this time Cassie had moved a couple hours away to attend college on an Engineering scholarship, so it was always just the three of us at dinner.”

then

“…the vision of Mom naked with my older sister Cassie was hard not to suddenly visualize (although she was currently at school in Hawaii).”

So, sister is in college, in Hawaii, and is also a couple of hours away. By boat? By plane? Is this taking place on an island somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean? Or was this just an editing mistake?

Having said that, the only other thing that I'd criticize is regarding the sister, Cassie. She's two years older, so "legal" two years earlier, and Mom had those stories titled, "Becoming My Daughter's Pet" and "My Dominant Daughter". You waited until the very end of the story to leave a teaser. And JUST a teaser. How will she fit into this incestuous family dynamic, or has she already experienced mommy and/or Anna?

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Great story

I hope to see a chapter 2 with the 3 on them getting Cassie when se comes hone from school

meme165meme165over 6 years ago
Chapter 2 - Christmas story competition entry

Fantastic as usual,

Chapter 2 idea - Cassie comes home for Christmas vacation with the intention of seducing her brother into bed only to find out that he has been moved into mother's bedroom, Anna has now moved into Michael's old bedroom. Cassie then gets seduced by her mother, and finally is invited to become part of Michael's harem

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!!!

Another typically awesome story silkstockingslover. Can't wait for further chapters, especially if Cassie gets involved. Thanks!

mbaabdmbaabdover 6 years ago
Please continue story line.

I don't care where you pick this up, just continue it. Always love your stories.

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Another Masterpiece

As another comment stated, this is another SSL masterpiece, and it truly is. The build up to the main event (mother/son sex) was beautifully executed. In fact the whole story was masterfully written, as to be expected from you my dear silkstockingslover. It would be even better if you continued the tale as suggested in some other comments by having the daughter, Cassie, come home for the Christmas/New Year's holidays and be inducted into the new family dynamic; as well as the in-between time- Mike (son), Jen (mom), and Anna having all sorts of sexy fun.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
and another great read

very well done, a truelly enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why no tan colored pantyhose

You need mom and son, or brother sister suntan colored pantyhose wearing wedding incest stories.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 6 years ago
Great story

waiting on part 2 already !!!

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
Don't stop

amazing, Darling, Loved it xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missed oportunity?

When Anna said "one down and one to go", Michael should of reminded his mother of the deal she had just agreed to and pulled Anna from his mother's pussy and told Anna that was his and she hadn't ask permission. If his mother wants a dominate lover he needs to be just that.

arklight53arklight53over 6 years ago
Wow!

One of your very best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT!

I am eagerly awaiting next instalment of this story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

WOW what scum of the earth whores. I wouldn't fuck either of them. They are STD central! LOL!!!

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
keep going

make him dom mom to hell and gone

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Awesome

Keep it going.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy story! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A very hot and yummy story indeed! You need another chapter to end this properly! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Please continue. Big Sis needs to eat mommy and get fucked by little brother. And both families need to join together in one house.

betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
I am not satisfiied

being the greedy slut that I am, I have to have more. please, please, please, pretty please with sugar on it (not to mention the cream to go with it) may I have another one ma'am?

Nicely done. Please continue with your tail, err, I mean tale.

MstChiefMstChiefover 6 years ago
Just awesome

Once again you have written a story that is hot. I hope that you can continue this as a regular series.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
A Hot Story, But....

Call me petty, but while I enjoyed the story (as I usually do most of your works, I couldn't help feeling bad for Michael and wanting more for him. His Mom had gotten to have her own fun for months, particularly with Anna, without his knowing anything. Which is particularly messed up, in my honest opinion, considering how long he (and his sister) had been there for her helping move past the divorce. It makes me wish you hadn't decided to make him a virgin, as he deserved to have a bit more fun and sexual experiences than what he got at the very end. Hopefully you add a sequel to this soon where he gets to have more sex than just with his Mom.

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago
Definitely needs another

Another great one! Mmmhmm. Please finish it off with another chapter!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So many categories, so much fun

First Time, incest, fetish, group, erotic coupling, mature,

and nasty..

Thanks

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveover 6 years ago
Fabulous!!!

Loved it Jaz..........Give us more of this nasty kinky group please!

xxx...Amie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great job

Great job as always I just love reading your writing just hope we here about mom birthday present and hopefully more with Anna aswell

skiestaskiestaover 6 years ago
More please!

Another awesome sexy story....def needs another chapter or 3 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take Mommy Deeper

Great beginning for a series to take both Mom and Anna deeper into slut land, mayb even some piercing, tats, and water sports. Looking forward to more.

Clearshooter2Clearshooter2over 6 years ago
More, More, More

Love your stories and this was no exception. Seems to me it is a great beginning for a series and I would definitely love to read more. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super Hot!!!!

I love it, very hot keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great start to what could be a smoking hot series.

Aje72Aje72over 6 years ago
Need more

I have read all your stories. And yet you leave them all open for more. We need more chapters to these. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Great story just wondering if chapter to will make it in to the holiday contest? With the Sister coming home for stuffing at thanksgiving or a XXX-mas present down her chimney?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DELIGHTFUL SO DELIGHTFUL INCEST WITH MOMMY IN PANTYHOSE

OBVIOUSLY THE RANDY MOTHER FUCKER HAD A YEN TO DEPOSIT A MASSIVELY MONSTER AMOUNT OF NYLON COVERED COCK TO INCEST LOVING COCK COVETING FUCK HOLES. THE VIRGIN MOTHER FUCKER "HAD" TO COMPLETE HIS MISSION OF FUCKING EVERY OPENING.

henrycarterhenrycarteralmost 6 years ago

Keep up the GREAT fantasy! More please.

HC

bam2156bam2156over 5 years ago
Continuation

Another very good story. I hope to see more of it in the future. I love all of your stories in these series. Keep up the good work. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grateful

I read a lot of your stories, though I don't often comment on anyone's, I feel I owe it to you to tell you that I very much appreciate you writings. Another 5 star.

Your anonymously loyal fan.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
you had me at "Mommy"...........

You are absolutely in the top 5 best erotic writers league......although, I cant seem to remember the other 4 right now.....keep up the good work silk......

MisterteaMisterteaabout 3 years ago
Need to visit Britland again

"I would later learn that the pantyhose were called tights and the thigh high stockings were called stay ups"

No - they're called "hold-ups", not "stay-ups".

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

“HOT *5* the only thing hard to believe was the stamina a virgin 18 year old had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific sex/incest story!! Hope mother stays home now....no need for the big party anymore, just the one with Anna. :-)

DT

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Not much emotion in this one, just basically a stroke story with a mom who wants nothing more than to get fucked (by whoever). While a fine story in itself for those reasons, I tend to prefer a bit more intimacy and emotion included. Mom wants to fuck son, but only after seeing that he has an 8" cock. Instead of doing that, she goes to a bunch of swingers parties and gets fucked by everyone else. Eh

Roland58Roland58about 2 years ago

Very good keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot

unknownguyoh88unknownguyoh88almost 2 years ago

You, Ms Silkstockingslover are one VERY naughty lady with a VERY erotic and vividly imaginative mind. This makes my cock throb just reading it once, I do hope my 67 year old heart can keep up wit the exercise it's going to provide me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck, this was hot. Kept my dick hard! Wish had 8 inches. Need to stroke now!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I like how this author writes and I try to read her stories but unfortunately, I can't finish most of them because of my fetish: stories in which men swapping/swinging/sharing females with other men turn me off completely. Does this author have any story/series that doesn't have such practices?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Son needs guidance to keep both ladies happy.

I can see some conflicts on the horizon.particularly if he invites

others in to his monster cock.

LeB

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

254. This was a story that touches my love of reading sex stories. A guy who went through the right directions to allow himself the opportunity to attend the party, and every movement went positive for him, and yet his mother (and Anna too) was a step ahead. A good coupling that could be expanded as suggested by Anna and the main mama character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50536 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...