All Comments on 'Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to delonch for the story concept.

Hope you've all enjoyed reading.

Heyall

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

An unusual plot line, but it worked just fine. very horny story, I enjoyed it a lot.

Katiegirl0523Katiegirl0523over 6 years ago
Great story!!

Your stories are always so great! I love reading them. This one is one of your best!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Another Loving Story

Thanks so much! Now that Mommy has broken him in, maybe she'd like to sit on his face and feed him some hot cream pie, in addition to her warm milk.... ;-)

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A very different but interesting story and adventure. Now, Bobby needs to bang his Mom hard from behind and do her every chance he gets, so she knows he's accepted this whole situation. Of course, his Mom needs to let go and screw him hard, scream, thrash and cum so hard she covers him in sticky / wet cum too. Hopefully, she can keep special powers from the temple visit and maybe have enhanced sexual abilities / powers. Cannot wait for more. Thank you.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 6 years ago
What's Next

I hope you will continue this story line.

I have dreamed about....

Maybe they can produce offspring with special powers of their own and make incest NOT a repugnant issue for all.

I DO hope they have repeat sessions.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suckling Fertile Tits !

I can see at least 4 more chapters to this story , maybe more . I hope you are prepared to finish this saga . It will be a very satisfying saga judging by the 1st chap't .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes

continue

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Very nice.

I might cum while I re-read this. I'd like it to be longer, a part of a series where we really get to know these two and their new union. I feel like you're tapping into some very powerful Tantric Wicca here. I especially like the hairy pussy.

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Climate

This is a novel story, not your ordinary mom-son incest. The setting is unusual a temple in Chile with a fertility statue. The sun shines, she touches the stature and her life changes forever. Well written story, the leads up to the sex scene was prolonged enough to add interest, and the female superior position was perfect for the story. The conclusion in the kitchen was anti-climatic but was exactly what was needed.

The climate in Chile is a dessert and there is almost no jungle. A minor issue for a great story.

phobosukphobosukover 6 years ago
A masterpiece

My only criticism is that I'd have liked more, 5* anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My only complaint is that it wasn't. 5-10 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
A well put together tale

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

mitchawa, try Googling it. You might learn something new ;)

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 6 years ago
Hot

Come on there must be more to tell

69licklover6969licklover69over 6 years ago
brilliant

like the others ------u should continue

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Mom/son sex and moms lactating are two of my sexual hot buttons so I loved it! It would be great if they went back to the temple again after their first set of twins were born.

chris73170chris73170over 6 years ago
i loved it

this is such a turn on for me. since the mom is a professional woman it would be nice if she was wearing pantyhose once in awhile even when she is pregnant and her son takes her through them.

ElderDirtElderDirtover 6 years ago
Hot Incestuos Twist

Five Stars! What an interesting twist to the mom-son fuck story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I understand...

exactly how the lady in this story feels. I started lactating two weeks before my son was born, milk poured from me. Even breast feeding my baby three or more times a day didn't empty my breasts so first my boyfriend and later my dad fed from me as I detested breast pumps.

There was no feeling like it, before or since. Having a man rather than a baby suckling from me made me so wet and horny it was overwhelming, it got so intense I ended up fucking and feeding at the same time, even with my dad!

This story brings back memories of my late father and the Times we had together.

Thank you.

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
Great

Another of your excellent stories, and I can personally identify with parts of it.

Minnie

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Mother/son sex HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You take mom/son sex over the top. Please don't stop, stories like this are what make this site so great. as always .............................THANKS for the read.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Made me hard

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

5 stars for me. After touching the statue both mother and son have an insatiable desire to rutt like wild animals until the son grunts his words of love in his sweet mothers ear all while seeding his mothers womb. The thought of nursing from his mothers breasts while reentering mommy's pussy, helped make this story top notch for me. After breeding his mother and experiencing the most intense orgasm of his life the son will mount his mother at every opportunity. As for mom she too will feel the intensity of the incest orgasm and not only submit to her son's advances but will dress as sexy as possible to lure her son back between her thighs. Mommy will bear her son's babies until she becomes barren, how long and how many babies only the fertility gods know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A continuation...

Are you going to continue with the story with the son? And/or, will the story continue because Mom is under the spell and she needs to seek to remain fulfilled?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bonus scene!

While the mom and son were doing it, he should be drinking more of her milk straight from her tits. She tells him to slow down, don't swallow her milk and open his mouth. Then she drinks her own milk straight from her son's mouth!

And please write a sequel to this story, and your other incest ones!

zfalconzzfalconzover 6 years ago
Up Lifting!

Thanks for this, a fine voice good imagery and I hope you keep writing for these two people. The mother is great. Made me want this mother too.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago
Hoo-ee!

Oh boy I liked this one! Keep 'em coming!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Great story

A fun combination of mystery and erotica.

.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 6 years ago
Nice

I do love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would love to breing a couple ladies I know

to that temple one at a time and have them touch it. Then fuck me as an animal!! Maybe you could write another story about a wife and a student of hers going to that temple.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 6 years ago
Hot story

Interesting concept. I keep picturing 45-ish mom at work, nice dress bulging out from her pregnancy, no wedding ring and everyone wondering who knocked her up.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Follow-Up

With Mom bringing a Lady Friend from the office home and have Bobby tell her of the Temple. Then take her there just like mom. This one he can Marry w/o their names being the Same aka Smith whatever. Give him 2 Mommy's to Milk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting opening for more

I love what I have read so far, I ask that you continue this story. You have my attention from beginning to end, Once again, an awesome start to great story!

DMSI

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

ni🅱️🅱️a da fuq did I read 😂👌👌💯💯

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A fantastic story

I thourghly enjoyed this story ! I was able to invision this beautiful milf with great tits. The thought of her sons seed finding its way to her fertile egg was incredible. I had the opportunity to nurse on a woman once and the sex that followed was mind blowing so I could relate to that also. I hope that there are more stories to follow possibly with him impregnating an aunt or other older women.

brfr7721brfr7721almost 6 years ago
Incredible Story!

Not sure exactly why, but this was one of the most erotic stories I've ever read.Something about it really struck a nerve in me! GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderfully hot!

Loved it when she went into her son's room and took what she needed and gave him what he wanted.

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 5 years ago
I WANT MORE!!!!

The lead up was detailed enough and intriguing, the culmination of her true desires was fantastic, the short portion of the pregnancy and the future letf me wanting MORE!!! Great story, wouldn't mind seeing a part two for the second baby... thank you for publishing your writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it! Made me think of my mother. Thanks for your time and imagination.

IZT1962IZT1962over 5 years ago
Awesome

Love the Mother and Son stories, especially impregnation and lactation all in the mix. I hope you come back to this one and take us through a few children and the sexual adventures along the way.When Mom came into the bedroom and made her son hers was over the top. Kudos.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
You

would think they would get someone from the university. to go to the temple to get her pregnant. to help live their new life together.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 5 years ago
Ah - LIFE

Does begin with certain actions - great idea for a joining together

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
For a short story it was really good

For a pretty short story it was really quite good. Oh and where do I find this temple?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You left important information out

At the bottom of page one, the mother mentions how the boy's father used to nurse at her breasts. This is a good touch, except that once "good old Dad" is mentioned he is dropped from the story. What happened to him? Did he die, is he in prison, did they divorce? More background information is needed, now that you brought him up.

How are Mom and son going to explain their new relationship to the neighbors and extended family?

So many questions, so few answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interested in next chapter

I want to read next chapter ... Very interesting story ...

ParamaloryParamaloryover 4 years ago
More Impregnation

You write wonderfully, and I hope more of your stories will feature impregnation in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it! Would love to read about their sex during her pregnancy and his intense breastfeeding post her pregnancy. Hope there is a sequel to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
this is incredible.

please write part 2 of this! amazing combo. mom-son incest, impregnating, breastfeeding. this is such a treat!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
A real turn on

A very erotic story. Not sure why, but reading this story was such a turn on for me. The image of his mom coming into the bedroom and then sitting down on his cock was almost too much for me. Thanks for a great story.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Love the mom son sex and lactation. I have sucked my moms boobs but no milk. Wish I had got milk from them. Keep writing 😘

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

Yes ancient miracles are good ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome indulge ments

Please keep up the great work!The story was absolutely erotic!

ThandrosThandrosover 3 years ago
5 stars

I gave this story 5 stars only because the site doesn't give a option for 6!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A great story well worth 5-Stars. Incest stories are not my favorite type of stories with Erotic Horror. Nonhuman, And sci-Fi in that order. The only incest stories I like are like your with a supernatural or alien component in them. It adds so much more to a routine incest story. An excellent plot with excellent character development. Ward Master 91D70

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What part of Chile is the temple of fertility? I want to take my mother to discover this new tourist destination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so hot I just got done fucking my mom and suckling on here breasts

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/21/2021) This was a great short story, nicely done; an enjoyable read. I have no negative critique at all. Five stars from me.

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

That was HHHHHOOOOOOOTTTT!!! Loved it. Very interesting and great build up.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

Where's this tomb?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Good fun.

Bill S.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10 Fertility Idols!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mom and read this together,she got wet as hell and me hard as fuck,she felt so good when she sat on my hard cock

MasconMasconover 1 year ago

I loved your story! Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 1 year ago

Wow - even though it was a short story - it was hot - totally loved it - you should write more of this.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi12 months ago

Nagyon tetszett, kár, hogy nincs folytatása, mert érzelmes szexuális kielégülést lehetett volna megírni anya és fia között, mert egy ilyen kapcsolat nem egyszeri élvezést jelent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice story but you should have continued with more of this and see how their love continued and her getting pregnant with several more children!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Something different from my usual read on Literotica! BTB mostly! Full marks 5 - Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A lovely short story, with an interesting premise which was we developed for the format. Short stories are their own artform - O. Henry wrote some classics which have stood the test of time.

Mesabi64Mesabi6427 days ago

5 stars. My only criticism is a matter of diction: "throws of orgasm" should be "throes" of orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22215 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...