All Comments on 'Me and My Mom'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 6 years ago

Now that's what Illustrated should be!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
WOW!

The illustrations are still the best I've seen here.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun art

Cliché story and cardboard characters, but in this category that’s okay. Most of us ignore the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope you continue the story

Great writing and illustration. Hope to see the family “together” in the next part

goldenafricangoddessgoldenafricangoddessover 6 years ago
Hot.

Love the pictures and the story. Really hot. Made me cum twice, couldn't stop rubbing my pussy! Maybe next time you'll grace us with an ebony godmom he can fuck?

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
Good Pictures - But problems

The girls need breast reduction.

Was the men girls because there penises look like they are plastic.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Considering

The pics with the Gyno. We should see if he Impregnates her as well and does Mom stop at 1 More. and what of grandma she maybe too old for Pregnancy but she can enjoy herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
👍🏻

Loved the story and the pics even grandma is sexy as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Should be continued with the doctor and granny.

allen0170allen0170over 6 years ago
great series

Mom and Grandma are HAF they both need their anal virginity taken by Chad. You hinted about the Gyno in both so when is she going to enter the group?

7tony27tony2over 6 years ago
suggestion

more dirty talk illustrations

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

fantastic job. I loved all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

The mom's hot, but I really want more of the hot ass GILF. If she were real, I'd bang her ass in a heartbeat.

7tony27tony2about 6 years ago

needs more dirty talk more photos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent...

Love the classy illustrations! Best I've seen here...

Please continue and thank you for all the work so well done.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Duh

The doc is fucking her own kids but why does Chad look he was a charcoal Beckett and mom is as pale as a vampire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
waste of time

what a waste story and the illustrations were the worst I have ever seen

shang40shang40about 6 years ago
Standing and carrying

I loved both the pages.

In first illustration of fucking Mom in standing lifted position and on second page carrying her to bedroom is truly hot.

In made me think me as if I am fucking mom as my lover.

Rest of pics are also inspirational for incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UNREAL

Simple Question: Why do virtually all of these stories have males with tremendous cocks In both length and circumference, and females have enormous breasts? What is wrong with having both male and females with normal bodies? As most people have NORMAL bodies, the stories would be far more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautifull

Beautifull women except for the big tits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super cool!

I loved it, story and illustrations!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 5 years ago
To WASTE OF TIME

So If You Don't Like The Art Work and

The Story Why Read It. There Is NO-ONE

here Sticking A Gun In Your Back

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Love the story and the Illustration

I thought writing took a lot of time, but, hearing how long for each illustration each picture to render is mind blowing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fucking fantastic pics

got me so hard just looking at

Jennifer's pussy. Would love

to suck on her TASTY PUSSY

Write More Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DAMN WOW O WOW

Most of the other "illustrated" stories on Literotica are usually dreadful in both art and content. Your contribution is HOT in both ways. Please keep writing and producing such incredible hard-on inducing stories. Seriously DAMN WOW O WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please continue

please continue! write more about her pregnancy and her giving birth with new images!

well done!

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 5 years ago
OMG - WOW!!!

What a story - What a lusty cumin with his MOM! The pictures enhance the interaction of the two! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice art work

Shame to have a woman that beautiful and have a pussy looking like a little kid. Sorry boss I ain't into little kids. I prefer women who are proud to be a woman. But now days women feel they must cater to wimps...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kate winslet

Did you keep her in mind while designing mom!

johncan6johncan6about 4 years ago
Need more like this

Good Story....need more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL

The little kid look on a woman...YUK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent -- great story line, arousing and the graphics were a great stimulating plus ! We need to hear about her son fucking Mom's best friend and maybe her doctor again ?? So many H O T possibilities, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice exciting story.

Few weeks back I celibrated my 19 the birthday.

Day past busy with my friends. But in the midnight my mom came in my room. She opened the Tablet before me ,& showed me this illustrated story. Which I read hurriedly. My mom came nude in my room to enquire about the story. She told me she liked it extremely amazing alone with graffics. I showed my mom my seven inches hard dick. She smiled & touched it and also put my hand on her pussy. Left my room to fuck my dad.

Marvellous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best illustrated I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Wish Someone Would Do An Illustrated S-I-L-I-L-F...SISTER-IN-LAW-I'D- LOVE-to-FUCK

I have a sister-in-law that I have come close to fucking on several occasions. She is a beautiful blonde with fabulous blue eyes. Her breasts were small when she was a teenager, but they are beginning to show some size. And they are very firm with eraser type nipples. She has long athletic legs. In the summer she sports a great full body tan; but in the winter her body is alabaster. So she goes from one extreme to another.

I know she has a rocky marriage. I don't think her husband cheats on her; but he goes fishing every chance he gets; and his fishing buddies all DO cheat on their wives.

Over the years I have enjoyed seeing her nearly naked on many occasions, so many, in fact that my wife says I have seen her sister:s breasts more than I have seen hers (my wife's). Our marriage has been rocky too. She left me about three years into our marriage and tried to rekindle her relationship with her first husband. After three weeks apart I took her back. But I told her there would be no more reconciliations for us.

Just before my wife and I reconciled, I literally ran into my S-I-L. It was at night time. I was getting out of my car at my mother-in-law's house and she was in the dark, walking toward her car. We bumped into each other in the darkness. One of her legs wrapped around me as her body pressed against mine. And I suddenly realized I had a handful of her titty in my hand. She did not push my hand away. What she did do was press he er mouth against mine and we kissed until we had to come up for air I felt her body slamming against mine...dry humping me. When she put her leg back on the ground and I released her breast, I think I heard her say, ",You are making a mistake. She will only hurt you again." Then she went to her car, got into it and drove away.

I have seen her several times since then. And almost each time I have seen her in various stages of undress. She doesn't seem to mind or be embarrassed.

I would love to see my story expanded and Illustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent illustrations. I also like the story. When a son and mother get together it just isn't about the fucking. But of the love that they have for one another. Yes, the son loves his mother like any son does but he loves her for the beautiful sexual human being that she is and she feels the same about him. He will always be her son but now he is her man and the father of her child.

I thinks incest if bigger than most think. I read the most popular form of incest is between father and daughters? I wonder why? I'm a big fan of the mother/son relationships and if the son gets the mother pregnant that much more hotter.

I approach my older sister in 1990.told her that I thought she was the most beautiful girl in school. She was in her last year of high school and coming from a Latino family and it was just Jo Jo, our mother, and myself. Mom kept an close eye on Jo Jo. She didn't want her daughter coming home pregnant. I was fairly sure that Jo Jo was a virgin because mom kept an close eye on her and Jo Jo felt, Jo Jo told me later, that she would just wait until she finished high school and started San Diego State University. She felt she would have more freedom from mom and then she would experience with sex. Using this information I approached Jo Jo using the logic that who but her brother could be the only person to introduce her to sex? I could never tell a soul about us. I was living under the same roof as here. And I always had her back and I was always there to protect her. I got into a fight with a guy at school because he was talking about how he would tear Jo Jo's pussy up if he got the chance to fuck her. I kicked his ass and Jo Jo heard about what this jerk said about her. She thanked me for standing up for her and told me that no guy out there could ever ever even get close to her except her loving brother.

3 weeks later we spent the weekend in Big Bear Lake. I rented a cabin from a friend who's family owned the cabin. He got his family to rent it to me. Jo Jo gave me her virginity that weekend and in the years that past gave me three beautiful daughters and two handsome sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Ok new character dear was an ok touch but according to the pictures there is 3rd that would be getting together in that way with the mom at least but was written about wasn't bad there was some writing errors and no story line really at all with the lack of a covered story line is way too big to overlook so I have to give a 3 maybe write a story that leads up to the events in this story with the back story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, fantastic pics, sure wish I'd a cell phone while living at home. I'd have lots of awesome pics of mom to remember her by. She used to enjoy flirting with & teasing me by allowing me to spy on her all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but love the graphics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
One picture missing

Mom's pregnant belly. Bad mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great illustrations! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it but what about his Aunt?

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Not your best. Sorry

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A story with a great deal of sexual passion. I do wish however you might have expanded the story line a bit. You offered other options, but, didn't follow up on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly well written and almost believable. Great artwork too!

BobSa72BobSa72over 1 year ago

Sweet and sensuous erotic story. Made me want to fuck this boy’s mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you have a hot lover, about the LAST thing you want to do is get her pregnant. When the baby arrives, she’ll be busy and tired. Plan on getting a babys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! So bad! University principal? Principals normally head grades K thru 12, not universities. From the poorly written dialogue, it sounds like Chad is mentally slow and probably in a "Special Ed" class in a "Speial School" that his sexual predator mother tells him is a university. Speaking of dear mother, who may or may not be an actual principal, she looks more like a hooker or someone who works in porn with her cheap looking clothes and ridiculous fake tits. Great face though. She definitely has been taking advantage of poor Chad, and being the predator that she is, it's highly doubtful she waited until he was 18. The preview at the end, with more even bigger really grossly fake tits on grandma, sounds like mom isn't the only sexual predator. While the writing is terrible, the illustrations are wonderful, except for the ridiculous fake tits of course. With that talent, try creating an illustration of a real looking, beautiful, natural woman. And if you've never seen a woman outside of porn, try watching an R rated movie. If you can't get past big tits, check out Jennifer Lawrence or Sydney Sweeney, they both have big breasts, but they're real!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would thoroughly enjoy stories with photo illustrations of a son being shared by his mom and aunt...or his mom and his teacher...or his mom and neighbor...or being pimped out by his mom to sexually satisfy the women in the neighborhood

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have to see her beautiful baby bump!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A mom, with a shaved pussy?????? Yea, like that really happens (Rated it a 1). A mom is not 18 in a bikini (SERIOUSLY)!!

BikiniBoundBikiniBound8 months ago

Loved the graphics - the best I have seen - very detailed - thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Next time you need to include Dr Juith with mother grandma and Chad this is definitely a FIVE in my book!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story.thanks

sawhill55sawhill554 months ago

Don't listen to the whiners. They will try to tear down anything. This story was FANTASTIC!! Love the big titted pics. And dirty talk while they fuck is always hot hot hot. TY

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How did Mother go from black strappy spike heels to tan wedge sandles while making love on the school desk?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
3422 Followers
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...