All Comments on 'Slave Lunas Ch. 01-04'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

No shit this one has triggers. I liked all your work before this one, but i think I'm out. This is fucking nuts, I was wanted to puck after reading the first chapter.

I'm looking forward to your return to your Were-war series or the Dominant Species series. See your work then. I seen to much to read this one.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Very Good

You've set quite a base for the story. It's certainly harsh and the trigger warning is well-earned. personally, I loved it.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
I loved this

Thanks for the warnings, but this was incredibly well written. I can’t wait to see what goes on in this world.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Great series, great start

This story brought me through a bunch of emotions, well written, well done. It started off so dark and I thought to myself oh no I can’t do a dark story series. At just the right time, the story turns into hope, escape, new life. Keep up the series, it has great promise as does the writer!

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Remaining chapters will be in Non-Human section

Because no one of these women will ever be collared or subdued again. The beginning was harsh; you read stories about “most feared Alphas” and in most cases it is their victories and cruelty. So, I tried to come up with something that would strike fear beyond death or loss of position to other Alphas. Their mates are both their strength and weakness. It will be a more normal story from here on out.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

I finally came back and read it. This is not something to be read before bed like I tried yesterday. That said I'm hoping that this newly freed Alpha Luna lays down the word of law with the other packs and keeps them in line from another asshole like the Alpha in Chapter One from forming. As that Alpha had no fucking honor.

Trigger warning was damn warranted through.

The big question is why did that asshole Alpha go off the fucking deep end like that? No one man or wolf goes that powerhungary without something happening. But I'm hoping the freed lunas turn this pack around.

RheamistressRheamistressover 6 years ago

So much darkness... even then, there was still a choice. Well done. :)

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

The rogues Luna Catherine let go could easily become trouble in the short term with she and Kirsten going off to check their former lands with minimal escort. Same for any of the other lunas if they choose to go see as well.

The turncoat alpha(s) that betrayed Luna Kirsten's mate could be trouble. They are weak and or opportunists. They might decide there are lands to claim from the defeated packs now that the Black Dawn Pack has been decimated by the Lunas.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
Hooked!

So very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
take it farther

your a really good writer ! my point is you should take this story so much farther,please do thanks

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Next section is in the mill for release

And should be posted for the weekend. Ch 5-7 will be in the Non-Human section as it becomes more of a werewolf story. Let’s face it, these girls would die before submitting to a man like that again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A depressing start, but already turning into another great story!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Another great start , she will be great but looks like she will have to fight to keep it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2297 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES