All Comments on 'Ditzy Debra'

by Writewinger

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
read them all now

This is only one where husband's testicles aren't in wife's purse and her name is not notched on lothario's bedpost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked your plot

But you really need to learn how to use quotes and properly placed commas to make the story easy to read.

Keep writing but try a word processing grammar check or find a live editor that does undertand punctuation.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
This was a great little story, I loved it. 5* & fave'd.

Your story is a great example of "Forewarned is Forearmed." It's a wise hubby that knows his wife. A little editing would improve the appearance but the story was perfectly executed.

I actually knew (in the biblical sense) a couple of Debbies in my life. Was married to one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category.

Belonged in LW. Not a lot of humor in this story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Good story.

Yes, it's better suited in LW.

Well written and good plot.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4* Nice Witty Story...but....

You lose a point because your punctuation is absolutely horrible. If you don't know how to use quotation marks, then don't quote characters. Use third person narrative. Get a style book or a high school grammar book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yawner

Toooooo slooooow

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Influence

This shows that we need to filter and share the things we read that might help our relationships. It also shows putting off things we need to deal with isn't healthy.

This doctor cuckholded her husband and he enjoyed it but she was the only one getting strange. If she had the nerve to climb iny ned leaking another mans juices, I would drag her out of marital bed and send her to spare bedroom till papers were served. Its one thing to slip up and its another to rub spouses nose in it.I am glad Frank let Debbie know that it wasn't going to be one sided affair and she saw the light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She is just too stupid

Too stupid to be in an exclusive relationship. If she takes everything she reads to heart she'll end up thinking she might be a size queen and would have to explore that experience. Or maybe a gangbang might be just the thing to excite her hubby. Or maybe fuck his boss to show him that power is an aphrodisiac. He needs to keep a watchful eye on her and let her know that any hairbrain ideas will get her a fast divorce. A post-nup would drive the point home with a definite finality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An Exceeding Amount Of Grammatical Mistakes

Learn the difference between "to" and "too". When a wife "assures" her husband that extra-marital sex will only improve the marriage, the husband has been eliminated from any decision making when it comes to sex. The truth is decisions of this nature requires the input of both spouses. A marriage controlled by just one spouse is no longer a marriage. Such a marriage is like a business started by two partners...but after awhile one partner is spending all the profits, while the other keeps putting back into the business to keep it afloat.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
As to stupid

I’ve known some women who were this stupid but could still make

good grades at a high quality university. Go figure.

And yeah fuck the punctuation and grammar Nazis.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed. Only I would have confrontation with both over kiss immediately

No slack

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Funny story, a remake on “the talk”

Poor Deb, realising just what a fool she is.

5/5

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Deb is prone to cheat in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another well written story by you. But its just another story about a husband that sees but does nothing until it develops into a problem..try being more realistic,it makes a tale easier to read through and enjoy..in real life it would have ended before it could proceed to being an issue simply because a husband would have not worried about a disruption of a party or creating a scene, but would have addressed the problem then and there if need be to the embarrassment or pain of the parties involved. Also I agree with Shwanze1 Don't let grammar,punctuation nazis get to you. A well written,developed story is what's important to a reader JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are there women still living who are that stupid?

How do they survive?

Another incomplete ending too. But it still was a v fun read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another of your well written tales. Unfortunately it's just about another husband who sees but does not react to take steps of prevention. Just NOT realistic .In real life a husband/man,regardless of location, would have put a stop to it without worrying about the embarrassment or pain incurred to the participants. That action eliminates problems down the road as the situation is exposed and recognised by all involved. Fiction is best if realistic and believable,much easier to read through and enjoy. I also agree with the comment from shwanze1.Ignore the grammar and punctuation Nazis..The story, how it flows,how realistic and absorbing is what's important.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

So, everything could have been avoided if he remarked about his wife kissing Phil. He kept it to himself, she got the wrong impression and it almost ruined his marriage.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

So, everything could have been avoided if he remarked about his wife kissing Phil. He kept it to himself, she got the wrong impression and it almost ruined his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like happy endings ,,sometimes 5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Honey, we all have fantasies and as long as you keep yours between your ears and not between your legs, we'll be fine."

In fact, this is a rather dangerous, twofold statement. I understand that you meant brains, then it can also be interpreted as if oral sex is acceptable. After all, the nasopharynx, in some way, is also located between the ears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have no clue who this anomymous is who said this " In fact, this is a rather dangerous, twofold statement. I understand that you meant brains, then it can also be interpreted as if oral sex is acceptable." For decades between your ears has ment your brain this lollipop idiot must be just that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous