All Comments on 'Short Shorts'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Maddie624Maddie624over 6 years ago
Sweet

This story was really sweet. I loved the build-up and the fact that the reader could essentially feel the love between the two characters. The character development made the final few pages feel all-the-more special for both of them. I have read other pieces that you have written and this latest work has only served to solidify my admiration of your writing style and literary choices. This was great and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!

stormyeyedonestormyeyedoneover 6 years ago
Wow.

Perfectly beautiful. I could relate to Kendall and absolutely adored Reilly. This is one of the best I have ever read on this site. I hope there will be more from these two. This story is just too beautiful to stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

Wonderful story and well written. The build up is exquisite. Breaking this into short segments would have destroyed the story and character development. The pacing makes it worth the wait. One of the best stories I have read on this site in more than five years.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Absolutely wonderful from beginning to end.

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago
Wow definitely more than 5 ✨

Wow this story was definitely worth more than 5 stars ✨..beautifully written and left me waiting for the next chapter that you will hopefully write about their future endeavors!

TheOne1442TheOne1442over 6 years ago
Amazing

This was wonderfully written. The love they have is amazing and the inclusion of real world issues makes it more real. This would be a great web/Netflix series.

Thank you!!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Really great story!

I totally loved this entire story, thank you so very much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phenomenal

I wish I could rate more than 5 stars! Soooo damn good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wonderful story! Defintely worth more than 5 stars.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Nice story

But it had a major flaw, from my point of view: the implication that cheating is supposed to be just forgiven if confessed straight away.

"You see it was so difficult for her to come up with the courage and tell you about sleeping with that guy that you're a selfish bitch if you don't accept her apologies and get her back".

That's just wrong, the pain cheating causes on the other partner can never, ever, be equaled to the pain of the cheating partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story. Sequal????

I absolutely loved this story from you, couldnt put it down. i loved the length of it as well. Tge characters were awesome. I woukd love to see a sequal to this story =D

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

The adage, "Good things come to those who wait" was true for Reilly and Kendall and for me as a reader of this beautifully written piece of art. The pacing was perfect and the length justifiable.

I want to comment on the "cheating." There is a lot of speculation on the shouda-couda-woudas. Kendal shoudna called her reactions sefish. Reilly shoulda tried dating other men to help solidify if it's just about the person not the gender. The doctor shouldna taken advantage of an inebriated coworker. Readers, I woudna taken her back...yadda yadda. It's fiction! Good fiction at that and a wonderful love story. Kudos CABONE. I echo the comments of a follow-up story. Reilly being a "heterosexual" from a Catholic Irish family is bound to stir up more conflict & controversy, not to mention our homophobic society in general. Undoubtably, this would be another perfect 10 - 5 star story. Go for it CABONE!

dipwad1963dipwad1963over 6 years ago
Great story

A great love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Loved it and truly suggest you get it edited for publishing. You've got so many possibilities in there to render the story even more enjoyable ( more involvement from the "big" family members, Reilly's view, a few "tenser" moments to keep readers on edge...). Didn't like the fling with the doctor but maybe if I'd had Reilly's side of it... Irish Catholic bits add nothing to the story and are aggravating! Keep up the good work. LNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

This is so romantically beautiful. The tease was damnnnn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A great story which really engages me with the development of the characters. I hope you feel inspired to work on longer stories in the future.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 6 years ago
Superlative!

I've been reading Literotica for years, and this story is right up there with the very best! The plotting was great and the characterization marvelous. Congratulations on a superlative work.

I second the suggestion that you expand the story, and publish it as an e-book on Amazon. It would sell very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story justonenitpick

During the sex scene it mentions that Reilly has never tasted herself but the morning after the first night they sleep together Reilly has her hand down Kendall's pants and tastes her and ladder mentions it to Kendall saying she wanted to see if she tastes different than herself

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingover 5 years ago
I liked it a lot!

I wanted to not like this story. The characters were very one dimensional and a lot of the dialogue seemed off to me. Women don’t really talk/act like that. As I was reading I could clearly tell this was written by a man. Nonetheless I was invested in how the story ended and was very pleased with it:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I really liked your story, I found myself unable to stop reading! I give it 5 stars but wished the sex scene had been a bit more explicit and longer.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyover 4 years ago
Still Great

I've read it three or four times and I enjoy it more each time.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

I love this story!

I've read it 3 times now and I enjoyed it just as much the third time as the first time.

akiseeroseakiseerosealmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Extremely well executed. I could tell that you got excited writing it, especially near the end. It was the only place where I noticed typos beginning to appear. I love everything about this story.

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

I like @CABONE writing style, and your stories except Aidan and Katie it was a disaster after the third chapter however I always wonder why at the most lesbian stories, it was good not involving the usual comparison with men during sex and of course showing that it is much better at lesbian, because it simply different), specially the men also eat pussy, I mean nothing so special that make it better more than the passion and love between the lovers, as it is not a war between genders and the women must win. the story itself is good, anyway I am seeking for a lesbian story including cheating lesbian , lesbian love triangle, so if anyone know a recommendation please tell me, at last the story itself is good even if the same idea was repeated in so may other stories, in all cases this one is one the best.

PraetusPraetusover 2 years ago

A cute romance marred by Reilly's behaviour at the end. Yes she was remorseful but Kendall was right to be upset and, yes, betrayed. Theyd been building up and instead of talking it out Reilly decides to bail and lies, using work to cover a whole other relationship "just in case". What if she'd really liked the doctor? Just ghosted Kendall?

And now... well Kendall is her first lesbian relationship. What if that same drive hits of "well i know im gay... maybe there's another girl out there?"

Thats the problem with dishonesty. She may have said "im straight and you're the only girl" but she also said she only loved kendall... then went and cheated.

The story was lovely but i think their reconciliation needed some more time and work. Kendall could have apologised for something but the way it's framed as if she needs to do the legwork and forgive JUST because Reilly came clean. No she is entitled to be hurt and to grieve the betrayal.

Keep on writing though - the framing was great.

Peach102Peach102over 2 years ago

I have to agree with Praetus on this one. They were a couple, and were because of Reilly's fairly agressive advances (cutesy as they were, she was hella agressive). Kendell had to slow her down as she was afraid of Reilly moving too fast and ending up regretting it.

Her sleeping with someone is no different than anyone cheating on a spouse or partner.

Painting Kendell as the bad one really hurt what is otherwise a lovely tale.

NBetweenNBetweenalmost 2 years ago

Going to third what Praetus and Peach102 have said. I couldn't even finish the story after it got to the point where Kendall is suddenly the one asking for forgiveness. Owning up to her mistake as Reilly did was good, but that doesn't excuse what she did or abjure her of the consequences. We as readers are put in Kendall's shoes and suddenly we're supposed to be okay with not only forgiving the betrayal, but apologizing for being hurt and upset? It completely invalidates both Kendall's feelings and the loss of trust anyone would feel. Rance stories often have fantastical elements that could never match up with reality, however this isn't the case here. Instead the story is advocating incredibly unhealthy behavior in favor of a simple story resolution. This should take months at the least to work through. Reilly threw their entire relationship out of the airlock and doesn't deserve an easy fix. Relationships take work. Rebuilding one broken by cheating even more so.

Overall very well written. Good characters, fun premise. Pretty significant stumble before the finish line.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 1 year ago

Truly a wonderful story. A few times I had to laugh, a few times I had to wipe a tear from my eye. I know it will never happen, but would love to see an epilogue to this story. Thank you for sharing with us.

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

I checked out when she fucked a random dude and somehow Kendall is at fault and has to apologise? For what? What about the next time when she gets all insecure and scared? Will she fuck another guy or even a woman?

Loved the story until that point but I can't finish it anymore. Not my cup of tea.

colin23colin23about 1 year ago

Very well-paced. I don't agree with the readers who think Kendall should not have apologised. Their relationship was still at an exploratory stage, and it must be quite a psychological hurdle to overcome for a heterosexual woman to commit to a same-sex relationship. This story accurately reflects the ambiguity of life.

colin23colin23about 1 year ago

Very well-paced. I don't agree with the people who think Kendall should not have apologised. Their relationship was still at an exploratory stage, and it must be quite a psychological hurdle to overcome for a heterosexual woman to commit to a same-sex relationship. Life is ambiguous and this story reflects that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story! Romances are often rocky. The fuck some of the commenters bitch about is exactly what made Reilly realize that she really wanted Kendall. It would have been awful if Kendall decided to give up her love and comfort with Reilly just to satisfy her anger. I can understand the immediate anger but, as her friend Marci revealed to her, she must realize the importance of Reilly coming to her with such a confession AND giving up a job she loved. I am so glad they didn't abandon their love for each other. They are complete as a couple.

Nicole2023Nicole202312 months ago

I enjoyed this several emotions were ran thru reading this.

akiseeroseakiseerose11 months ago

Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite stories ever. A true work of art.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

I get people (and myself) love this story, I also understand that a lot of people feel that Reilly did nothing really wrong and that Kendall was at fault for not forgiving her immediately. But, and it’s a big but, they had both told each other that they loved the other, they both knew and understood they were working toward a full relationship, even the Dad recognised that. What Reilly did was to carelessly and thoughtlessly betray Kendall’s trust because she couldn’t or wouldn’t say no to a quick fuck. That is a massive red flag in any budding relationship and in most cases in real life would result in the innocent party kicking the other to the kerb. Trust, it’s what successful partnerships and marriages are built on and we all know it.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️ (Great writing even though I don’t agree with your ending).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Third time I've read his wonderful story. Thank you again and again.

nogravynogravy4 months ago

Stories belong to the author, and though I agree with Purplefizz that the loss of trust is almost a mortal blow to a relationship, I nevertheless find this work to be superb. Thanks for all the hard work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous