Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
....

Might want to fix the age discrepancy of David in the paragraph that you first introduce him. You start by saying he's 18 and then refer to him as 15 one sentence later. I'd hate to see the story get taken down for a violation b/c of a typo..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I look forward to your next story about what they do once their daughter comes home. But also age discrepancies. The first paragraph lays out a 35 year marriage with the two births in marriage year 1 and maybe 3. This would make children 34 & 32 (ish).

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All families should experience such uninhibited love. So beautiful how David's erection inspired dad to have him fuck mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vuolation of Submission Guidelines!

In the opening paragraph, you state that the couple got married because she was pregnant, and they eventually had a baby girl.

In Paragraph 7, you specifically state that the daughter (Julie) was now 19, and the son, David, was FIFTEEN, when Dad propositions him about making love to his mom. Only a day or two pass by, before the actual event happens!

This is a direct violation of Literotica's Submission Guidelines, which require that any character participating in described sexual activity be at least 18 years of age!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Good story but you're going to catch a ton of shit until you pull this story, edit it to change the age typo and age discrepancy and then resububmit it.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Yes I want to know

Can't wait for the next chapter with his sister/daughter joining

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You left out an important tag:. cuckold

While this is probably still the correct category, you can't say this isn't a cuckold story, too. If you take this story and replace the father and son with generic terms like husband and "other man" or lover, you will find a template for a Loving Wives story.

The husband finds another man to be with his wife. The wife is hesitant at first, but then agrees. The other male is more talented than him. He is even described as a bull in your story and that term has meaning in cuckold stories. The wife gets more excited being with the other man. The wife does things for the other man that she refused to do for the husband for years (swallowing, in this story). Then when she starts doing those same things for the husband, it is only when she is with the other man and he is getting much more from the wife. Then, even though the arrangement started as between the three of them, they want to bring in another person and the husband won't gain anything (in your story is physically unable to do so); only the wife and other man benefit.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
Good storyline.

This was a good read. Hope you have more ideas to keep this alive.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 6 years ago
God start to what could become a great story

Good reading to start with .hope its not to long before part 2 is up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
age

married 35 years, son born in 3rd year of marriage... and he's 18...

am I missing something other than almost 15 years??

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NOT BAD!

Not too shabby! You have a fairly believable story line and for the most part your writing craft is better than average for this site.

Before you get a swelled head, I do have one bitch—and it’s a big one—one that you should never repeat. YOU MIXED 1ST AND 3RD PERSONS IN THE SAME STORY!

Either way is good; they both have their strengths and weaknesses, but never should the two meet. 1st is good inasmuch as it helps the reader get more involved in the story. One of its weaknesses is the author can never tell what other characters think or feel—a real problem with erotica, but it’s still the most popular.

3rd person allows you to take a godlike viewpoint and see all and tell all—but you shouldn’t go wild with your new powers.

Anyway, I liked this story and gave you a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

Good story and can relate to the father not getting many erections or getting hard enough. My excuse is l am nearing 60yo but the little blue pills do help :)

Don't know if l could envisage my beautiful wife to participate in sex with another male though as l love her very much. When my step daughter was 18 she confronted me saying she wanted to lose her virginity and back then l was a dynamo and would have been more than delighted to teach her all there was to know about having sex. Having said that, I would now like to read how the daughter would become involved and participate in the pleasing of her father.

PO469PO469over 6 years agoAuthor
Back to some of those making comments

To the person who said get the daughter involved - watch for a follow-up story. For the person who caught the math error it was because of a change to fit the web site policy. I will need to see if I can make corrections.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Liked it!

I caught the age discrepancy and the two different ages for the son but liked it enough to rate it a 5. Going to read part 2 now. Wanted to read this before reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

What a perfect solution for this loving family. The son no longer has to masturbate at home or be forced to wear a condom all the time. The son now approaches his parents marital bed his hard errection leading the way and watches as his own loving mothers slips her panties over her hips and down her thighs and lays her naked body back on the bed and spreads her thighs. As the son fondles his naked mothers breasts and French kisses her he will feel her hands stroke his manhood and guide it into her pussy. As the son humps away on his mother he can make eye contact with his father laying next to him stroking his soft cock in tribute. Mom and son will grunt and groan and the bed will squeak and thump the bedroom wall with the rythem of the incestious lovers until the pace speeds to a chrysendo and the the so crystal out and grunts his seed into his mother. Bearing witness to his wife's and son's orgasm will be too much and daddy will dribble his orgasm onto his belly in tribute. Later in the night dad will once again awaken to the rocking of his bed and listen to his son hump his dear mother. I loved this story but wished the mother was not barren and instead the dad could witness his son breed his mother.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Strange and quite clinical

Dad's role as director in the bedroom was weird. He promotes adding the son was for her to get as much as she needs. He keeps the son out in the hallway while he administers foreplay, like a relief pitcher in the bullpen. He bragged about the number of times he used to be able to perform, yet after the first of mother and son dad blocks him and says once is enough.

I did like how eagerly mom orally pleased her son in contrast to one time for dad's birthday.

PO469PO469over 6 years agoAuthor
Want more

If you were one of the people that liked this one, pt 2 is posted now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stopped Reading It

When he wrote that he dumped twelve loads of cum in twelve hours I stopped reading as that was a sign that this was garbage. Even fantasy needs a little truth.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
Needs serious editing

This story needs some serious editing

Cant give a vote on this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am in a similar boat/situation. Even the pills don't work. I would see someone funky her give proper orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His mom got what she needed,a hard cock

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Very hot! Wished it was longer. Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous