All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 19'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

Glad it's continuing. Must say I miss the Janet plot. Have we seen her since chapter 14?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapter

Fantastic. This is incredibly hot and also perfect progression of Alice's conversion. You are a terrific writer. Keep it going.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 6 years ago
Love this

Great to see another chapter. Keep up the good work

Charlotte87Charlotte87over 6 years ago
Best chapter yet

You've built this story up superbly and Alice is finally exactly where she belongs, on her knees eating every pussy her mistress pimps her out for and loving it. Thank you for this great piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So happy for more!

I check for updates every few days. I am loving this tale! I've loved the pacing, but I'd also like to see a fast forward if possible. Maybe even when Alice is in uni, and still can't shake her feelings for women. Perhaps she even tries to be with a man, and finds herself not liking it. Nicole has drug her to the depths of depravity, which is amazing. The crushing realization that she now actually wants to be with women over men would be amazing! Regardless, please keep writing!

Charlotte87Charlotte87over 6 years ago
What does the future hold for Alice?

I know Alice's original deal was to stay with Nicole until going to college, but surely she's too far gone to leave her mistress now? And now that she's found herself a new career as a pussy-eating pro, maybe she won't want to go to college at all? Whatever happens from here on, thank you for this great series.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago
Good

Alice's body is slowly accepting her being a practicing lesbian, as may her mind, trailing behind a bit. Those are interesting ideas, just spread too thinly over the 19 chapters and 8 years so far. You keep in bringing in more characters, but the overall arc is moving at a glacial pace, if at all.

Despite the slow development, and all the poor grammar, the story works. You're good at setting up various scenarios and especially describing clothing.

Will Alice's conversion ever be complete, and will this story? Perhaps not, and perhaps that's for the best, seeing as you don't seem to have or follow an outline for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More struggle

Alice needs to show some more struggle. She seems to be going along with lesbian sex acts way too easy now.

Charlotte87Charlotte87over 6 years ago
Pacing has been excellent

I disagree with comments that Alice is giving in too easily now. I think the story of her conversion has been paced very well. For chapter after chapter she's told herself she's one kind of person while being forced to act like another, and now inevitably she's starting to see herself as others see her. Through their eyes she's realising it's not an act any more. She really is a promiscuous lesbian slut. The fight is almost over and Susan (who I think of as the true mistress) has won. This is a great story, built up cleverly over time. It's so much hotter to see her on her knees in front of pussy after pussy when we've seen her struggle against it and finally start to accept it. Just wondering, could we have some dirty talk from Alice when she's cumming or making her girlfriends and customers cum? Now she's acting like a whore, it'd be hot to hear her talk like one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Mmmmm. Get on your knees and lick those cunts you horny slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapter

As always, great chapter! Hope another one is coming Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge

Would love to see Alice get revenge on Susan and come out the winner in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Drugs, blackmail = poor writing

Read the first chapter and the last (19) and have to say the writer can tell a story but when the plot starts off with drugs and moves to video blackmail plus god knows what in between then the story isn't worth reading completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing wrong with the writing

If people don't like erotic stories with elements of blackmail and drug stimulation they shouldn't read nonconsent stories on this site. There's nothing wrong with the writing, it's great character development and incredibly erotic. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There are not enough stories with drugs, blackmail, and r@pe on this site!

Too many vanilla stories on this site. This one is one of the few that stands out among the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

What I wouldn't give to have a horny little whore like Alice between my legs. Phenomenal story, please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sensational

Can't believe this chapter is only rating 4.48. How can it be anything but a perfect 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is still my favourite literotica series and this is probably my favourite chapter. It's superb storytelling to take a sweet little heterosexual virgin and turn her life upside down, slowly converting her into an insatiable lesbian whore who craves tits and cunt. Alice will always be my favourite character and maxout09 will always be my favourite writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous