All Comments on 'Under Her Spell'

by Armphid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
I expected something a bit different . . .

. . . and I really like sex (otherwise, why would I even be on this site), but this was a bit too much. Sex after sex after sex. It was a bit tough to get into at the beginning - tooooooo wordy for me. I wish that there was more of a story there. I shouldn't complain. The writing was ok, and I appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too wordy.

An author must use a fine brushstroke when painting, not throw buckets on the easel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

This was perfect. I was looking for a story with a lot of hot sex after sex after sex. The more explicit sexual details the better. The more sex the better. This got me hot and horny. Now I want hubby but have to wait till later. dang. Keep up the good writing and hot heavy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Return

Nice of you to return after such a long hiatus, but honestly, I was hoping for a sequel for 'Chosen for Vudamali' or 'Giant-Size New Half'.

Do you plan to continue them in the near future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yay you're back!

I loved your previous Halloween offering and this one was just as good - I liked the twist ending especially.

Are you going to continue your other stories? I'd especially live more of the Chocolates for a Scorpion storyline!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, great plot, and wonderful characters!! Stories like this need to be rewarded! Please keep writing!!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Wellll now!

That's a dam hot story right there!! Brava!! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous