All Comments on 'With Mandy At The Cinema'

by skip.69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good start - but the end ...

Well written, super build-up in tension - but when the action are gonna start your story suddenly is over !

Why do you stop it there ?

DanaQtDanaQtover 19 years ago
oolalala

Oh, I disagree. I loved the way you had ended this. But, that's just me. Very erotic and HOT story. It was greAt! :-)

Be careful with paragraphs like this:

"Leave the drinks for now," she said. "I don't want to spoil the taste in my mouth. She stood up and almost tore off her nylons, her suspender belt and her skirt, her blouse already being on the floor.

Just a helpful suggestion:

Do you think that prehaps there are too many "her" words here?

Never to hurt and only to help :-)

Kisses, Dana

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ohhh my goodness

Vey well done, and from a woman's perspective I found the fantasy of it very exciting. Thanks for sharing. *S*

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Skip!!!!!!!

You know what Skip...this is you best story.....you are the man Skip

2lips4u2lips4uover 19 years ago
Bravo!

Hot, sexy story! Wish I had had the nerve to do that while we still had an adult theater in town. Let's hear more!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Do you have the address perhaps?

I knew there must be a reason for all these boring events (seminars trade exhibitions and such). SO don’t despair old pal!

As for me, I have attached numerous devices, to my wife’s clothing; wallet; shoulder bag etc. No wonder she does not go to those seminars anymore. Just kidding dear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not bad

not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whew!

I wish co-workers were all that eager!

Very enjoyable story.

sober71sober71almost 9 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the story had me leaking. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you. I went to a 2 day seminar with the owner of the companies wife, Sue, I was 29, she was 41. After the first day which was rather tedious she said lets find a good wine bar, We did, had a feed, a few wines. As we walked back we passed an adult theatre, she said take me in there, are you sure, yeh, Brian would not go inside one of these places, I have always wanted too. Up the stairs, she looked around at the various videos, adult devices etc. she saw the sign theatre, lets go inside, I shrugged my shoulders, I had to pay half price, she was free. So dark except the screen which had a blonde on her knees blowing a guys cock. She moved 4 rows forward and sat down, I looked around, maybe 7 others, I other man and woman, 5 other guys, 2 of which were enjoying each others company. I felt decidedly uncomfortable. The man and woman got up and moved to our row, moved past us and sat down. It wasn't long before his cock was out and the woman was stroking it. Sue nudged me, I said want to go, oh gosh no, as the woman looked at us and lowered her head over the guys cock. Sue kept watching, the woman stopped and nodded at Sue, I watched as Sue reached across and took the cock in her hand and began to stroke it, the guys hand went to Sues breasts, which are rather large and I watched as she undid the first 2 buttons. The woman reached over and undid the rest as Sue kept stroking and released her bra, the man immediately leaned over and began sucking on one of her breasts, then put his hand on her head and gently pushed it down until her mouth was firmly over his cock and his head went back as Sues head moved up and down. The woman moved to me, reaching for my cock, I declined, and I watched as the woman put her hand between Sues legs which opened for her. I heard take off the pantyhose and Sue lifted herself as the women pulled them down. The guy lifted her head and Sue sat back as the women opened Sues legs and Sue leaned back as the womens head moved between them. The guy stood and pushed his cock back in Sues mouth, holding her head as he fucked her mouth, then pulling out and spraying his cum on her tits and I watched as Sues legs closed around the womens head, her head thrown back, her knees lifting as she had an orgasm. Another guy had moved alongside and was stroking his cum onto Sues tits. The woman moved and got up, looked at me and said, nice shaved pussy, you are lucky as they moved away. I was lucky, I had that nice shaved pussy wrapped around my cock when we got back to the hotel and my cock buried deep in it again in the morning. Oh and did I say she really knew how to use her lips as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I miss Adult XXX theatres so much!

I traveled a lot on business. I visited almost every Adult theatre I could find. I just absolutely loved them! (I also visited ABS glory holes too!)

Being a rather tall redhead with 38DD breasts- (yes they are real) 5'9", 28 waist-32 hips I always drew interest. I wore a red wraparound shear dress, ( easy to unwrap) no bra,no panties, and very shear thigh high stockings, and low red high heels, red polished fingernails and toenails and bright red lipstick on my full lips.

My clothing screamed, I hoped, FUCK Me!

I spent many evenings on my knees, probably many more than I should have.

Some Adult theatres were a horny women's GOD send! When there I always tried to sit next to a married couple. They were always, it seemed, to be more than welcoming to a single woman.

I think the married women were much more willing to get an experienced woman between their legs. I even had a few delicious creampies after their hubby filled them.

YUMMY!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous