All Comments on 'My Daughter's Best Friend'

by EllaFord

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Wow, what a great story! I'm anxiously awaiting part 2!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Short but delightful

Oh to have some nubile toes in my hands and mouth! Wish you had written more, but you definitely inflamed my imagination and aroused me! Thanks, and your reward is 5 stars!

chaussetteschaussettesover 6 years ago

I love so much to play with my young cousins'feet, when she wears pantyhose or nylon kneehigh...

Great story!

alysiakalysiakabout 5 years ago
Sensuous Nylon and Sensual Desires

Sensuous and sensual are so appropriate, as Ms. Ford's lust for Katie is driven by the feel of her nylon-clad legs, the aroma of her perfect young feet and the sight of her coltish legs stretched out on her lap. (yes, I purloined one of your favorite descriptive words...coltish)

Katie was obviously not only aroused, but driven to lust for your foot fetish from reading your books. I must confess this sensuous story had a similar impact on this reader.

Many thanks!

WraiithWraiithalmost 5 years ago
Hmm

Didn't like this one as much, as it felt pretty unrealistic, but it was still a good read.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
What a sexy story

Delicious - thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllaFord@EllaFord
88 Followers
Ella Ford is a thirty-something author with a filthy mind. She writes mostly lesbian erotica with a dark twist, and has a thing for pretty feet and submissive maids! When she's not writing sizzling hot porn, she lives in a cabin in Oregon with her three dogs. Find her many bo...