All Comments on 'Graceful Deception'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't know,

maybe it's just me, but the part with her friends on page one really turned me off.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Very good story

I agree..her one friend was a REAL BITCH. She showed no respect for her friend. Spilling water was a cheap trick.

Good way of showing her husband had been cheating on her. Hopefully this would be the start of the divorce. Husband was a real jackass.

Continuing their relationship will be difficult, but worth the problems.

Mark737Mark737over 6 years ago
Very nice job

I saw the title and recall reading a story along the same line some time ago. I thought this one would be similar to that one. It wasn't. This one was much better.

larry74403larry74403over 6 years ago
Five stars all the way.

When u started reading I wasn’t expecting much. I happy to say that this is one fantastic story. A great build up and a solid finish. And I am so glad there wasn’t any talk about him getting her pregnant. You have real talent. I look forward to reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Halloween Story!

Most stories have the mom unaware but I liked the twist with her knowing from the start. This one is worthy of a sequel. They need to really rub it in with the deadbeat husband!

NormCastleNormCastleover 6 years ago
what I liked was:

Not a bunch of crude uncalled for remarks by readers. It was a fun, delightful, exciting excursion as the reality of love itself became the center of the story... I LOVE THIS WRITER and STORY.........

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 6 years ago
great

this should definitely have a part 2 them continuing maybe mom giving virgin ass to son

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 6 years ago
Great

You should continue this story line

DaddyJackDaddyJackover 6 years ago
Loved it!

A bit wordy overall, but I loved this story. Solid characters, genuine emotions, decent description of sex. Well done.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
For the culture

We need another chapter for the culture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Job

it was a very good read. I would have liked the bedroom to come sooner but realize that you were building a story with a fitting climax. I hope you will provide us with continuations of this story. Once again nice job I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
---

err...No

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

You had a good build-up to the bedroom scene. I think this is worthy of another chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the buildup. Five stars. You need a second chapter for some longer sex scenes. Maybe turn the father into a cuckhold rather than kicking him out. The son is the man of the house now type of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

great story

The incest stories are obviously (almost always) fantasies. But in this case the fantasy seemed somewhat plausible due to the Halloween masks, and made even more plausible by the awful relationship between the husband and the wife. I can see how the wife would welcome attention from someone else, even from her son in this case when he is being so nice to her. I enjoyed the writing - it was smooth and flowed nicely. I will throw in my usual request to include more scenes of the son licking his mother's asshole. The thought of a man (me, in particular) licking a beautiful woman's asshole really turns me on, although I mostly watch porn of lesbians licking each others' assholes.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Delicious And Satisfying

Thanks so much for this delightful Halloween treat! Here's wishing Grace and Ethan many decades of happiness together!

navelmannavelmanover 6 years ago
top class

loved the rawness of the mom son fuck

would love to read more episodes

may be a little detailed description of the sex act

blaster666blaster666over 6 years ago
Wonderful

A very wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 6 years ago
And now I'M horny

Bravo, bravo, bravo! Not only is this one of the best Halloween stories I've read, it's one of the best stories period! Fabulous work!

tnworkinmantnworkinmanover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best stories I have ever read.

photokenphotokenover 6 years ago
great story

Thank you for great story!

skiestaskiestaover 6 years ago
Excellent

What a kick ass story! Great flow, development and kinky sex! Loved it and sure hope there is another chapter

England91England91over 6 years ago
Familiar

I'm not the only one that feels like this was either copied from another story on here or it was slightly changed from it. Which I feel you should give credit to..

Overall great story

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
great story

loved the long slow tease and the amazing payoff. also loved the realism, curvy, full bush, no porn star cock. well written.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
where does it go from here

chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Hope you write a second part.

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoover 6 years ago
Don’t seem Familiar

It’s nothing like anything I’ve read wonderful story the realism helped a lot more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This ha to have another chapter or 5.We all want to see how things move forward for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!

Wow I was blown away by this story! it really had a wonderful build up!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Great story

So many unresolved issues. So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Now that they are where they're at, will Ethan tell his mom/lover about the woman in the hallway and his dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, you blew it just a few Paras in: she had the key card in her pocket right next to her phone! That did it for me. Details are everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please?

The title says it all. Great lead-in for a series

Jen10PaJen10Paover 6 years ago
Lovely

A great story told with emotion and caring. I would love to see where this leads. It touched the hopeful romantic in me, Thanks

dottie86dottie86over 6 years ago
Well Done!

Good buildup, good writing, and sexy! There is a part 2 coming with this I assume....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a great story. I hope more parts are in the works, keep up the good work. :)

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Different

From the typical mom/son stories. I personally felt whatever emotions and moods you were attempting to create. This is a good one and you are to be congratulated. CONGRATS!!!

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Just read this for

the second time. I enjoyed it even more! Great story!

Mojo648Mojo648over 3 years ago
Review.

Another chapter please,get divorced, named veronica as the woman hes been having a affair with, they move to a new place afterwards together and live as a couple.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy story, I'm glad that I found it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved it just think your self lucky that you have tasted love,luck after your great mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good GOD!!!! That is such a hot story!!! I wanted to be that son!!!

togitctogitcover 1 year ago

Please tell me there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely great story, I would love to see a second chapter.

5 stars, without a doubt. And thanks, rarmons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im a sucker for a good love story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous