All Comments on 'Selfsucking Adventure'

by TheGWAG

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
TheGWAGTheGWAGover 19 years agoAuthor
Next

i have recieved a lot of positive feedback on this submission, so i will be continuing with another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Looking foward to more...

Good story, although it seemed a little rushed. I'll look for your next one. Good going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
self sucking

ilove the tast of cum i jerk off and eat my own cum all the time i wish i could suck my self off

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
autosuck

If I were able to suck my own, I would never leave the house. Great story, but a little short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WoW

Just wish I could get there myself. I'm not gay but would love to try sucking a cock or at least jerking it off to see what it is like. Your story really excited me. Thanks. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good

a little short& more detail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Yeah, would like more detail but got me wet, played with my pussy wishing I could lick my clit....

NeedaVolunteerNeedaVolunteerover 16 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the story. Could use more juicy details. I have also sucked myself and it is thrilling to cum into my own mouth. Not gay or bi but love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good stuff

I like stories like this, I wish I could suck my cock.

Have to settle for almost, I use the same method but have to rely on a well aimed ejaculation to get the cum into my mouth, cheers Richard

TheBull1965TheBull1965over 15 years ago
Very hot

Loved your approach and it reminds me of my own trials when I was a bit younger... but never succeded.

For my taste a little bit too short and some more details could improve this story by far.

But this is my taste!

Thank you for sharing this tale with us.

With a mighty stomp

The Bull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Self sucking

I'm not gay or bi but I have for many years enjoyed sucking myself off. If I'm feeling really horny I love to

Smother the head of my penis in thick set honey and lick and suck it while tossing myself off. I love the feeling of my bell end engorged between my lips and teasing my hole with my tounge is amazing. The sticky sweet smell of the honey, saliva and my musky scent has me ejaculating semen in to my mouth in no time. The taste of honey and seed is quite unique and I love swallowing every last drop of the gooey mix

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice

I really enjoyed your story, I have had some adventures just like that in my younger years. I am on a diet to lose weight to see if I can still lick mine. wish me luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE THE TASTE OF MY CUM

I CAN'T SELF SUCK, OH I WHISHED I COULD!!!, BUT I CUM IN MY HAND AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND THEN LICK IT UP. MY WIFE AND I SHARE MY CUM OR SHE WILL FEED IT TO ME ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH. THIS ALL STARTED WHEN SHE CAUGHT ME JACKING OFF INTO MY MOUTH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful feeling

I tried this, too, many years ago when I was younger. It is so hot I throbbed throughout the experience and shot a load over my face. I think I loved it so much because I secretly always wanted to suck a cock but wouldn't admit it to myself. I can still do it a little but with greater effort than before. To those who can do it, I highly recommend it. I now suck cock whenever I get the chance and love to swallow cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
IVE CAUGHT MY BROTHER SELF SUCKING

i have video proof of my brother being gay, I had to upload it to a porn site because youtube will just take it down.

http://www.uploadyourporn.com/videos/3765/-caught-my-brother-self-sucking.html

this was recorded june 1st 2010!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You're not alone

I tried it too. Fun story.

A fun ending would be for him to get caught doing it. Just a little food for thought.

theouroborostheouroborosover 12 years ago
Fun isn't it?

Just wait until you can get it into your throat. Now THAT feels good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me too

Great story. I have sucked myself many times. It is fantastic to feel the orgasm approach and then shoot in my own mouth. I love sucking my own cock and swallow every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
own load

I love to swallow my own load. Once I was able to get the whole head iin my mouth. I pushed down on my ass, driving my cockhead deeper into my mouth. I was able to suck myself off, getting a big load of seed as my reward

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I just managed gettig half my dick in my mouth! so good

Read the title lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Been there, done that

I used to suck my cock everyday and really enjoyed the feel of a real cock in my mouth and the taste of my cum. As I got older I enjoyed it just as much except now I get off on giving other guys head and swallowing their cum. The story was great and I am now going to try and blow myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm envious

God, if only I was flexible enough! I've sure tried, but can't even come close to getting my cock into my mouth, despite it's 8 inch length. I'm just not that flexible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My wife got me into this. It was her fantasy. After a year at the gym losing weight and improving flexibility, I was finally able to get 3-4 inches into my mouth and keep it there long enough to suck myself off. WOW DO I LOVE IT! Especially how crazy it drives my wife. We have had the best sex of our marriage since I learned to suck my cock.

burgess0306burgess0306almost 7 years ago
Great Story

I'm in my 50's and dream at least twice a day about sucking my cock but I just ain't able to get there...the need for being able to walk over powers that desire / need..

I masturbate pretty much every day and consume my cum right after I ejaculate, and I try to get every drop of it in my mouth...waste not..want not right ?... But man, I envy You... I would love to feel the sensation of pumping my cum in my mouth.. that HAS TO BE PERFECTION itself... Good article...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
plastered

back in my younger days i was able to suck myself off usually erupting in my mouth but one day decided to give myself a facial i could not believe how horny it made me semen was plastering my hair forehead nose cheeks lips and chin

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 1st time eating my own cum

My 1st time eating my own cum was by accident. I went on a date with a woman that ended up being a bit of a prick tease. Well, I went home and jerked off and my cum shot so far that some of it ended up in my mouth; so, I did the only natural thing, I swallowed it. I really enjoyed the taste; but, I really, really enjoyed the texture of my own cum all over my mouth and tongue before I swallowed my cum. I've been eating my own loads ever since that night; and, I really enjoy eating, tasting and swallowing my own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Once upon a time

When I was in fifteen and very horny! with acne on my face I was home alone and getting that very horny feeling being alone, I went into our shower at home which was 4 feet square so I have no idea how I came up with the idea to get on my back with my legs up on the wall and brought them down over my head I was very flexible at that age and with a little stretching got the head of my Cock in my mouth Wow I didn't last long and shot my Cum in my mouth but after the feeling gone I felt strange about swallowing my Cum! not until much later in years did I start liking the taste and did swallow it! But I always thought about sucking cock but never did I came close! but chickened out and I was always putting things in My Ass and when I got married and my wife in the hospital having our first child, I was alone and drunk well I got that horny feeling and my Ass just happen to be on my mine! So being naked and slim I was leaking a lot of pre cum! I stretched my Cock with my arm and hand coming from behind my Ass I turn my Cock with my Cock head turned into my Asshole and how I don't know because I have tried it before with no luck this time by pushing it into my asshole my Cock head started to slip in my ass! and by keeping pressure on the head I slip my hand out from holding my Cock and Wow in went in my Ass that felt So Good the feeling was so awesome I started fucking my self with my cock and it did not take long until I came in my ass! I am older now and just can't get it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. It actually describes my growing up. I loved sucking my own cock even though I wasn't into guys. I wish I could still do it at 60 years old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous