All Comments on 'The Lingerie Shop'

by Legman UK

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
voicemagicvoicemagicover 19 years ago
Love the voice of this story

the voice, the story, hot hot hot

~Elizabeth~~Elizabeth~over 19 years ago
Mmmmmm, so hot!

A very nice story told with one of the sexiest voice I've heard here. Looking forward to hearing even more.

C-NaughtypuppyC-Naughtypuppyover 19 years ago
Mmmmm....

You have an amazingly sexy voice you could have been reading the encyclodepia and I would have cum. And the incredible story on top of it, makes this one of my favorites ever! Please keep up the wonderful work.

-Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
woo!

Amazingly sexy voice, very hot submission. Waiting for new stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
my pussy is soaked, your voice is pure sex

Oh my God! Your voice was like a tongue stroking over every inch of my body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
mmm

Your voice made my pussy so wet. I couldn't keep my fingers out of my panties while listening to you. Please submit more stories..

Surrey GalSurrey Galalmost 19 years ago
Lick My Seams!

This is a truly amazing story. Wonderfully read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow was that ever fun!

well you had my rapt attention the whole way, and the cat sitting in front of the monitor didn't even matter! A wonderful voice and a deliciously descriptive bit. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
overrated by submitter

lousy story...sexy voice..i doubt that the rest of reviews are not by the guy himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn hot.......

Well this review is real, and this is Sxy_Kitten......and I think he's dead hot........kinky, bad boy

Gotta love his voice, his descriptions, his everything.....

Miss you sexy

sxy

xxx

hotqueenof.fantasieshotqueenof.fantasiesover 18 years ago
REALLY HOT

I loved it !

such a hot and sexy voice and story !!!

Temptress_leeTemptress_leealmost 18 years ago
Oh My god!!

If he started moaning or anything further then that I would have cummed in my panties.

Temptress_leeTemptress_leealmost 18 years ago
Oh My god!!

If he started moaning or anything further then that I would have cummed in my panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Sexy voice!! I loved how you brought the listener into your story!!! Its so hard to listen to someone tell a story, but you actually put the listener into it!! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whew!

this si the second time I have heard you, and I got wet both times. I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Know your strengths...

Obviously every woman listens in for your voice-- it's sexy as hell. And when you cum it doesn't even matter that you're doing it to the idea of things that would NEVER get me off because the sound of you cumming is enough to make me lurch off the bed and follow suit. Which is why this audio is so dissappointing.

Your story lines are blah but your voice & the sound of you cumming are simply orgasmic. So do that EVERYTIME-- cum so we can hear it. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Kinky One

You have quite the fucking sexy damn voice. When you speak, your fetish becomes my fetish as it is quite obvious you are a man who knows what he likes. Touching myself as I hear your deep erotic voice, my body quivers, imagining that I was the one in the story with you. You leave my panties dripping wet as I could listen to you for hours. Just as a suggestion, I noticed you have not submitted an audio as of late. I would love to hear your gorgeous voice telling the story of a detailed leg tease or a full dress up session with a girl as kinky as yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

123456

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Shopping at my favorite establishment😰

Truly enjoyable and utterly sexy, I personally love shopping for lingerie myself. I enjoy looking and touching what I'll personally be wearing soon, I always fantasize just how beautifully feminine I'll become after a nice hot shower, as I walk in a man & step out as woman. (My comments on this site are as follows, when I enjoy sensuase stories I applaud them by writing out my feminine fantasy for them.) Now back to myself and youre well earned applause.

When I walked in the lingerie shop this early afternoon I just couldn't help myself, first of all I started dripping, once inside and viewing the breathtaking scenery of sensually sexiest lingerie on display before my eyes I just wanted them all ! bras, panties, thongs, bustiers, corsets along with all the other imtamate feminine romantic sleepwear to drive any lucky man wild when he looks at me, once I become Maria for the evening.

After slipping on my panties & fastening my garter belt before sliding each nylon up my legs (one leg @ time) and fastening them to each of their straps, I put my arms through my lace bra & also fasten it to. Once I stepped into my black pumps, I finally poured myself into a so sexy black bebe dress. I then headed over to my vanity and

and started finally applying my makeup, then a dark brunette wig, (so stunning) and waited for my date to arrive. Oh I hope he hurries so he can hold me, kiss me and later on in the bedroom undress me before fucking me with loving passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous