All Comments on 'More of My Brother's Cock'

by P_V

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mortar ForkerMortar Forkerover 19 years ago
You're an artist with words and lips...LOL!

Your description of what it is to give a great blowjob is truly artistic. You describe so well how an ordinary, "run of the mill" blow job turns out to be a work of art. You don't know what an "average" blow job is...your vision is that of the BEST...every time! You let the reader know every detail of what it is that excites you about a stiff dick in front of you and later in your mouth and finally spurting its contents down your throat.

I have been blown by guys probably 20 times in my life (by 5 guys)and I have noticed their reactions to my control (my hands on the back of their heads), my cock (engorged, demanding, drooling sticky liquid), my cum (sticky, thick, hot, swarming with frenzied sperm), and finally, their reaction to my copious issue, emptying my testicles, prostate, cowpers and God knows what other glands into his mouth...using it just like a cute, sexy girl's eager, tight vagina.

You included everything I have ever noticed during those encounters and you pointed out several others I should have been aware of. You are either a very frustrated wannabe or an accomplished oral musician; I hope it's the latter then I can fantasize about how I would have you obey my own personal proclivities.

Great stories!

hotncmomhotncmomover 19 years ago
excellent from another cock sucker

u captured the art and pleasure of a great cock sucking. U rock darling - hotncmom

SlickTonySlickTonyover 19 years ago
Stop with the "quotes" around "everything" already

Very good description of a blowjob, but the unnecessary quote marks got in the way. Please restrict them to dialog or to expressions that require an explanation.

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Good writing ...

I enjoyed this second installment of this tale. Interesting and believable ... wish I had a brother like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please, leave ur email..

can we chat? i'd love to rub myself while knowing dat u r rubbiong yours too..

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Ooooooh ?? No more ????

I wish there was more. I kept waiting for little bro' to rub his hole while sucking him ...

You did give me a boner ... Mmmmmmmmm !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Now There's A Cocksucker For You

I know this story was written some 15 years ago but it is still outstanding!

I've never read so much detail about giving a blow job. In highschool, I had a 'best friend' who sucked me off a few times and the details were remarkably similar. Like 'Lil Bro', he also worshiped me and my cock. On my first orgasm for the evening, he would try to drag it out and get me totally aroused before ejaculating in his mouth. He loved my body, my semen, my urine, my asshole. He even licked my feet . . .LOL

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 1 year ago
Good Chapter

Love this! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userP_V@P_V
269 Followers
Wouldn't even know where to start. As far as what brings me here - my mind has always been centered on *sex* - even from a very young age. I read "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (but were afraid to ask)" when I was 10. I knew more about reproduction t...