All Comments on 'I Turned 18 on Halloween'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
?

Were you drunk or just stoned when you came up with this premise? I strongly suspect, aside from any incestuous aspect, that this story really should be posted in Sci-Fi & Fantasy. It's just too fucking weird for anyone looking for a story about fucking a relative. And that's saying something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would have been better if

you'd bothered to do some proof reading.

And who the h*ll is 'Gina' who popped up for one sentence?

Plus occasionally you got 'Emily' and 'Gail' mixed up!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Good story

A little confusing at times.

What happened to the first girl he fucked.

Glad to see his wives stayed monogamous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed

I actually enjoyed the story line. True could have been more fantasy then incest. Can’t wait to read more.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Nope

I only made it to just into the second page. Got way too confusing, too many errors in grammar and spelling that made me lose interest. 2 stars was the best I could do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Aside from Grammar mistakes it was enjoyable read. Try proofreading and spell check. Also there were times that some of the names got mixed up. Happened at least 3 times one was at very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

needs alot of work.

you had tons of grammar mistakes and transposed names a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too rushed.

Not a bad idea but execution was terrible. Too rushed, too much "oh btw I can do this..." (the spot about the parents ghosts and the mom sucking his cock was confusing and badly done) etc. Mixed up names, details that were not needed, spots that needed better decription, very poor grammer. Too much plot crammed into too small of story. Also when a main character gets omniscient it doesnt make for a good read since there is nothing for him to learn. Sorry to say but 1 star was about half a star too much. Dont stop writing but dont hurry through a story with this much that you wanted to accomplish for plot.

Chas1051Chas1051over 6 years ago
Good Halloween Tale

A very entertaining storyline, which is worth five stars. The writing could be better, and I suggest you invest in some software like "Grammarly". I look forward to more chapters in the adventures of David, Emily and Gail.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Not quite

Story could be very good, but needs work on the delivery. Ignoring mistakes the story does not flow with the sentences being very terse and disjointed. Like police giving evidence to the court.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Usually not into these categories

HOWEVER I enjoyed this one

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Big

Big douse of science fiction, Witchcraft, with incest thrown in. Stiffly written, almost Sgt. Friday delivery. Maybe a proof reader would have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?

99% sci fy 1 % incest. I hate sci fy...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Un-Fucking-Believable

Stories like these just leave me euphoric inside,Gail wanted her brother to take her cherry,and to give him a child so she devised a plan to clone him for 30 minutes so he could without anyone knowing she was carrying his child.I also liked how Emily also loved him too and also gave him a child.

But I wish after his initial first with Trudi why she didn't come back if David/Danny fucked her that first time,sure she was a slut but she was still worth keeping.I was a little surprised to find out before Gail lost her v-card she and Emily were muffdiver's and had sex regularly by eating each other and making out.

I think Gail,Emily,and David/Danny should continue that relationship.Oh and about all the BDSM that was a nice touch,to punish Bella for treating good people like shit for her own amusement,but David/Danny turned the tables on her and she became the target for her misdeeds.But the story flowed well and had a great ending so comps to the author.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Very nice plot and well written. There were a couple of mixed up names but it didn't interfere with the story for me. Good job.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/22/2022) Science Fiction?? Oh, no no no, my fellow readers. There were no aliens, spacecraft, robots, cyborgs, androids, phasers, disrupters, or lightsabers. This was a fantasy in the sword and the sorcerer subgenre. A contemporary sword and the sorcerer story. It mostly read like a diary to me but it didn’t make it less enjoyable. Very well done and five stars from me. I felt sorry for Trudi though, bummer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

VERY CLEVER!

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

Not sure I liked the style of this one. Seemed choppy to me, but it was consistent, so no fault there. Otherwise excellent story. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Generally, an enjoyable read. Minor irritations, changing names, when trick or treating, he conjured up a mummy and dismissed a skeleton and nodding to say no. In excess of 99.5% of the world population, nods their head for yes and shakes it for no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3964 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.