All Comments on 'My Darkest Dreams'

by Damoiselle

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
franksummersfranksummersover 6 years ago
Hypnotically Erotic

As we've already seen, and continue to enjoy, Damoiselle is producing some of the most inventive, original, and well-written erotica on this site.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Hypnotically Erotic

"Hypnotically Erotic

As we've already seen, and continue to enjoy, Damoiselle is producing some of the most inventive, original, and well-written erotica on this site."

Why thank you very much, Mr. Summers! It's wonderful to receive such encouragement from someone so adept at writing himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderfully dark and enthralling read, well told.

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenover 6 years ago

I love this story! Wish it could be longer and more installments in the future!!

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
XOXO

Thank you so much to those of you who have left comments. It means a great deal to me to know your thoughts. This story was my submission for the Halloween contest, so it also means a lot to me if you feel inclined to give it a rating.

I don't foresee turning this particular story into a series, but I'm not opposed to the possibility of eventually following it up with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Darkest Dreams

I don't usually wander down this line. I do have some experience with the spirits upon which you shed light.

I love your patient writing style and clarity. You've woven an excellent tale tonight.

It's been a year since I've awarded Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

I love this story and all your work so far. Part of me is hesitant to give you too much praise because it seems whenever I find a talent like yours it up and disappears in a rush to get published leaving abandoned storylines or deleted posts. Please finish Imperius before you decide you're too good for us.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

Thank you very much! Believe me, feedback like that only serves as fuel for my motivation to continue. I'm hard at work on Ch. 4 of Imperius, and there are many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Such a great story. I knew exactly who I envisioned as my incubus reading this. You drew me right in. So we'll written, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sigh

This is a short story to savor. I second the WOW comment. Thank you for sharing, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars!

Yummy.

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

Very nice. Great mood setting.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 3 years ago

reading this for the umpteenth time <33

Can we pretty pleaseeeeeee get a sequel to this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamoiselle@Damoiselle
738 Followers
12/09: I've submitted Imperius Ch. 9. Hopefully it uploads quickly. To all my readers: Feel free to save my stories for your own personal use. It is possible that someday I will work some of them into a novel, and I want you to know that you're welcome to save the origina...