All Comments on 'Sweet Resting Face'

by BetinaCipher

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CoffeeboinkCoffeeboinkover 6 years ago
Wow!

This was an amazingly hot and sexy story, with characters that clearly loved and cherished each other. Great work and I hope you write more with these two characters.

ChastizedChastizedover 6 years ago

Simply awesome,

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
❤️

This is wonderful!

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Wonderfully sensual,but I have misgivings.

I did love this sensual telling of of a chastity experience but found that I could not suspend my disbelief. In such a circumstance,he would be bound to reach his penis and give some comfort after a week of denial. And I very much do not approve of his being allowed to enter her,ever, as a slave. I would have it that his hands were cuffed behind just before releasing the cage,and as a concession to his extreme obedience,he finds that she allows his penis to be clamped high up between her thighs,where he will cum because she loves to clamp him there and cause his ejaculation onto her belly. All the difference in the world. He would find that he is able,while cuffed,to reach his arse,stil,and spread his buttocks as she required,all while resting his upper body on the bed. I also do not like this business of being hours on ones knees,which would certainly spoil the experience,it being a painful posture. It would seem that I would wish the story away but that is not so. I want to enhance her power and his futility,which he craves. I would have it also,that now and again she informs him that she has begun with a lover,who takes her completely. At these times,he might spend a miserable week or ten days caged and with no contact with her. Eventually as always,the lover is gone and he is sent for. His behaviour at their first meetings at this time is vitally important if he is not to displease her. She does expect that he will be very tearful and upset,expecially when it is obvious that she had been fully sated and had still a close relationship with the departed lover. So,he is upset and is comforted,but he knows that it will happen again,they both do. His feelings of extreme despair and furious impotency are things that she wants to know all about,and if she feels that he has given a full account,with every nuance described,she has been known to cuff him and then remove the cage and bring him to the very peak of a shuddering orgasm,always letting go as the vital moment approaches,so that he is untouched by her as his inferior orgasm takes place. He thanks her,while she listens seriously,but she can not promise not to giggle a little. When flaccid,he is cleaned off,on these occasions and is once more caged.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
I got your communication.

....but,you made no reference to your lit identity,and none to this story so that it was only by digging that I made it to...here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous