All Comments on 'It Was Nice To Meet You Ch. 03'

by currentz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
The condoms screwed up this story....

Without the condoms, this story would have been highly erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
don87654 Your a moron

I think that this story was amazing even due to the condoms. Education about safe sex even though it is in a story can only be a good thing. don87654 you comment shows you don't have much of a life and I for one will never respect your comments on stories again, what do you other readers think?

currentzcurrentzover 19 years agoAuthor
LOL, slow down you two

I am the author of this story and all I have to say is: it is a real story. I use condoms, so I am not just going to delete that part out of my stories. I can see where you are comming from and yes I do think don87654 has a little mind and can't read a story for the BIG picture. He has been giving me low votes on all of my stories, why? I have no clue, but he is entittled to his opinion as we all are, I just hope the other people that read my stories find some enjoyment in them, that is why I write them.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
passion

The condoms are not a problem,i barely even noticed them, due to the enormous maount of passion, Oh what I would give to have that in my life, to have a man who felt the same passion as I, lol. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Condoms!

I use condoms with various textures. It's a turn on for my mate and me. Yes, it's nice going bare-back, but there's certainly nothing wrong with condoms. As a matter of fact, they help prolong enjoying the act. Keep writing. There are those of us who enjoy your style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous