All Comments on 'Nude and Erect'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again excellent

I have just begun to read your story. However, it is really arousing and exciting again. You know how to stimulate your readers! Excellent way of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

I love your stories. It is really arousing to be seen when swimming nakedly. I think girls being interested in seeing naked boys are not only embarrassing for the males but also extremely exciting. I want to be punished naked by a black maid or to have to serve naked for really old ladies. I think I would react in the same way as the boys in your story did. I would like being humiliated nakedly by clothed women.

Your figurative descriptions of feelings, male body parts or the way girls are teasing them makes your reader aroused. I haven't ever read erotic stories with such an exciting way of writing.

By the way, I am looking forward to read your story about the females' fan club. Isn't it humiliating and arousing to be naked between several clothed women who want to take your naked pics? And, as you have just written, girls have to babble it! I am just asking myself how long it would take that your pic is seen by all girls you know! A really humiliating perspective.

Thank you very much for arousing us!

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Very good

But you must keep on Rodney's humiliation, you have to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good. Great! Again excellent.

I think even better! Especially, the ending makes me hard. I hope we can read about several stories how the girls let the boys strip in their fan clubs. It would be fantastic if they take lots of nude photographs - just simple one but also really wicked ones. If I just think of that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to ptebaden

I hope aaronburr will never finish Rodney's humiliation. The story is too arousing to forgo it! The style of writing is just perfect. You can just put yourself in the males' position and get aroused. I don't want to miss it.

By the way, aaronburr, please do not hesitate to go on humiliating Rodney totally. As you have written he is shameful. And he gulped uncontrollably when he heard that the females of the fan club should be photographed with her favorite boy. It could be an interesting story with Rodney being the favorite boy of many girls. I would appreciate if Rodney's naked pic is taken by Karen and his sister. And it would be perfect if he gets to know that his pics are developed by Mrs Guelf and her nice daughters Gwendolyn and Jessica. It is really hard to know that these persons also have his naked photographs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love Karen Strawbrigde.

I can imagine that she looks beautiful with her read hair and her freckles! I sense a thicker woman as beautiful. And I love her for her sexual power abrasiveness. I love it when a woman tells us men what to do independent of our wishes. The more humiliating the better! She is worth having several boyfriends, not just one. It is really arousing that she and her girlfriends want to strip boys and take their photographs. I want to have such a girlfriend! Please write more about her and her adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

I love to read about plausible, embarrassing CFNM and this story certainly has a lot it. I especially loved the maid disciplining her charge early because of his arousal - very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy Christmas!

aaronburr,

I wish you happy Christmas and a happy new year! I wish you that your wishes get reality and that you have lots of arousing and humiliating ideas to write about. I can imagine that you get even more fan readers who are convinced that you are the best author as I do!

Let's hope that your males will get humiliated and aroused a lot in the new year!

KeizerSozeKeizerSozeover 6 years ago
Great Story Line

I really like the story lines where the boys are forced/coerced into masturbating in front of females their own age. I would like to see the boys meet with their fan clubs and be required to masturbate for them while the girls take pictures. The photos would then be developed by Mrs Guelf and her daughters would get copies and share them with all of the girls at school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a shower to be clean

I like all your stories and I am amused by the way you show that most of the boys are of course embarrassed but also excited indeed to be naked, some in front of old women, and the other in front of girls of their age, and totally under control even if they do not want to recognize that they are thrilled at that thought and liked that situation.

I can understand that because boys are educated mainly by women and some of them during teenagehood are so immature that they need to be dominated by women and girls.

May be I would have add a roll call of all the boys in line and standing like at attention when the female teacher and the girls entered in the swimming pool decided by the coach to introduice his students to them.

And at the end after they had ejaculated, I think that the boys needed all a thorough shower with a lot of soap in their shower room, and why not in presence of the girls which could have helped them to wash perfectly their naked bodies supervising and checking their showers, especially for their most intimate part including the assholes.

There would have been a last thorough inspection of cleanliness frontally with their foreskin retracted and by the back while bending over with their feet wide open to let the girls see one by one the inside of their assholes completely exposed.

I appreciate the attitude of the coach Mr Compton when he is tough and very authoritarian and not concerned by the shyness towards nudity of boys which must be not be a masculine feeling in his opinion, I like the punishment even if it would have been still better if all the girls had been invited to give a few strong slaps on the bottom of the boy, and why not a punishment of all the other boys also since they were all too shy.

For that punishment, all the boys would have been instructed to turn around and bend over and touch their ankles and stay like that until all had theit butts really crimson and a last inspection by Mr Compton and the female teacher.

But I don't like the idea that Mr Compton would do a massage with cool cream to the boys in the locker room... too dangerous, it would have been better if he had called a nurse or a mother who was or had been younger a nurse to do it.

I would have liked also - may be in an other story - the coming of the doctor with the school secretary - for a thorough inspection head to toes front and back of the boys students, including from back the instruction given to boys to put their hands on a bench and to bend over and spread their butts and to lift one by one their legs to show the soles of their feet.

aaronburraaronburralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author comment

Excellent variations, and from an undoubted connoisseur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exhibitionist Male

I sort of liked it, in spite of it being unreal. No teacher back then would have done that. The idea was sort of fun to imagine being in, but it just wouldn't happen.

Now, if it had been, say, a walk in the woods where they caught the boys playing around with dares and such "walk to the road and stand there naked for 5 minutes" or something like that. I went to the "Y" to get swimming lessons, but the "coach", looking back, seemed to enjoy watching just a bit too much.

Oh well, I liked the story and sort of wished I could have been there too.

Thanks for writing.

heavenlyKKheavenlyKKalmost 3 years ago

aaronburr captures the essence of the genre better than anyone: puberty, cfnm, humiliation, followed by gratification.

youngfella_69youngfella_69over 2 years ago

not donatello? the tmnt? it was Michelangelo

BarbloverBarblover12 months ago

Thanks aaronburr. That's a very stimulating story. Forced nakedness of good looking young guys in front of curious and eager females makes me always sexually excited. But if these girls are fat, spectacled or spotty, it will be much more enjoyable to watch them dominate handsome guy. Frankly I will always wonder what these ugly girls will do the handsome guy named Danny Bristol! Thanks again.

Petra_USPetra_US11 months ago

My favorite cfnm story! So much spinoff potential! The brazen moment the girls, led by their female teacher enter is delicious!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So far in this series you've covered medical checkups, swimming, nudist colonies, and Sunday school. How about cfnm wedding ceremonies? Or cfnm anniversaries? At the school or Y, cfnm workouts? Families vacationing together cfnm style, camping in the woods or at the beach? This series could go on (hopefully) forever.

alstashin@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Doesn't the school or YMCA/YWCA have lifeguards? They could share in the hiring/cost. All female applicants are issued 1 piece orange swimsuits, males given orange thongs. First, applicants must demonstrate CPR skills outside pool. Then they change into swimsuits in the locker rooms. Women go first. Men follow later, accidentally entering wrong room. Chaos ensues. Females are briefly seen nude. When order is restored, men's swimsuits are taken away. In-pool tryouts are conducted in the nude by males. After applicants are selected for jobs, males are told after what they did, the choice is, work nude or police are called and charges are pressed.

Alstashin@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous