All Comments on 'My Brother Kevin'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Deadly JokerDeadly Jokerover 19 years ago
Good & Hot!

Really great little story, both well-written and really hot. Any 18 year old guy would love to have a nice hot and wet mouth availible for his unquestioning use. A dream come true.

And I also loved the way she played with and penetrated his ass, and how he licked up the mess he made afterward. The sliding & blurring between hetro and homo sex added a real edge and you weren't sure what was going to happen next. Good work.

SmoothboySmoothboyover 19 years ago
Glad to see you back.

You've written another great story as usual. I always read your stories when I need some hot masturbation material.

--smoothboi

vandal24@excite.com

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Damned Good story honey!!!

Oh yes! This was a good hott story! Good details and plenty of action. And I loved the kind of action you put in there! Made me want to change places with him for just a little while!

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
A Sister's Love

When I got to this line "One night, he confided in me that he was gay. I told him that I would always love him no matter what.", I thought, well that is nice. But by the end of the story, I knew that you really ment it. One of your many talents is putting the emotions out there without a flashing sign, and letting us find them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

I just spurted all over my stomach and it's all thanks to your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wrong area

this belongs in the gay area not here

DreambeamzDreambeamzabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Very tantalizing. I have to admit I was very sheltered, so I guess my imagination was always overworking. Things that I was told were "wrong," always gets me excited. -smiles- Wonderful detail, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I just love to suck big Kevin's dick

I wanna suck and fuck kevin cause thtz my name, lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous