All Comments on 'Another Lazy Sunday Morning'

by ProfessorAshton

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife did this yesterday

In 11 years my wife has rarely let me ass fuck her. Yesterday (Sunday) after lunch she disappeard to the bedroom and I heard her closing the curtains which she only does during the day when we fuck.

I waited in the lounge and she came out of the bedroom wearing only matching black panties and bra. Standing with her legs apart she slipped a finger into her panties then used it becon me towards her. She turned around and went back to the bedroom where I found her on her back with legs spread wide.

"Lick me" she commanded taking off her panties. For ten minutes she wnjoyed my tounge beford telling me undress. As I did she took off her bra, reached into her drawer for lube and I thought she wanted me to tit fuck her which is what she usualky uses it for.

Instead she got on her knees and liberally coated her butt hole with lube.

"Get on with it honey, fuck me butt hard and fast, stick it right in and don't stop til I'm full of your cum.

Did I fuck her. OMG it was good and then to watch my juice trickle out after was heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great read

This sounds so much how it happened for me about 2 years ago, and we really enjoy it now! Great read bring back great Memories

1mbibry1mbibryabout 6 years ago
Short and so sweet!

I enjoyed every aspect of this story. So loving and gentle, yet right to the point!

This is my dream ;)

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Good morning my dear

It's always fun when your wife backs up to your cock. It tells me she wants it as bad as you want it. I'm going to let her read your story tonight in bed. She sleeps nude on weekdays. I know her ass is mine tonight.

Kristina82Kristina82over 5 years ago
A great story! I am impressed!

For me, anal sex is no longer a "rare event" for Dee and her husband, and this story with a smile brought back my thoughts to the first few times when I realized that with the right partner and appropriate predisposition, anal sex can lead me to incredible pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous