All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 007'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dagnammit

How will i be able to go thru the rest of the week without knowing how things are going to end?, you are cruel annabelle. ;)

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
CLIFFHANGER!

Argh!

If there's a minotaur in the walls? I say bollocks to that. :)

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 6 years ago
I can see where this is going...

La Petite Mort!

I just wonder if Mike is up to the challenge, well I guess no one said he couldn't get help from a certain nymph. Can't wait to see how this all plays out and just how Beth handles these events.

(P.S. if you're wondering what the phrase means...Google is your friend, but that may be a bit of a spoiler. Although I guess this entire post may-be a bit of a spoiler, Sorry bout that.)

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
well done again

keep em coming, and don't stop. your writing is as entertaining as they cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it!

I keep checking litrotica every single day for new stories. A lot of them are just garbage and that's the truth. But once in awhile I will find a good story that is well written and entertaining. Yours is one of those good stories. I look forward to seeing how this story continues to develop. I give this chapter 4 stars because it's a cliffhanger. Please keep up the great work from your fan Ryan.

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
The Wait Won’t Be Long!

Just to forewarn you, the next chapter of this series will likely be up in the next week. Also, I officially have plans to make this into a book. If you want to be notified when it comes out, just send me some Lit Feedback with your email and I will add you to the list! I still plan to post everything here, so don’t worry that I’m going to leave you hanging!

BigDog167BigDog167over 6 years ago
3 Stars.

It would have been higher but I hate cliff hangers. They are a cheap trick used by poor writers to make a reader come back. You are good enough that you do not need them so it takes away from the story. Just write as you normally do and end each chapter at a natural ending spot. Your story will flow much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, now.

I am enjoying the story but as with most chapter stories here the chapter is too short. Now I have to wait. I hate waiting.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago
Aaaaaahhhhh!!

Oh my goodness! (Or badness!). Please keep writing, I just love this story.

Oh, by the way, the only criticism I have is that when you are talking about something happening by accident you use the phrase "on accident". It is incorrect, the correct phrase is "by accident". Thank you and please keep writing!!!

{pretty bad when the only criticism seems so very petty huh?}. ;-) !!!

ipreferoralipreferoralover 6 years ago
One of the best series on Lit in a long time!

I like the cliffhangers. I like the characters, too.

I've had only one grammar-Nazi moment. It's in this episode, where you describe Mike's first view of the minotaur..."an ominous figure standing just inside, holding a large ax. His outstretched fingers closed on the hem of Beth's dress, and he pulled her backward"...I got confused about whose fingers they were.

More, please.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

I would love to buy this as a book to keep! Any emails or info can be sent to loveymemaw@gmail.com or loveymemaw@yahoo.com.

ubar91865ubar91865over 6 years ago
Awesome story

I absolutely love this story so far. Please keep it up. I, like many of your fans here, wish you could pump out the chapters on a faster basis, but that is just pure selfishness talking. Of course we want them faster! Who in their right mind wouldn't? Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to entertaining all of us. By the way, please feel free to ignore the trolls who want to insult you by giving you less than 5 stars over insignificant tripe like "never end a chapter in a cliff-hanger, it's just poor writing". Bah, what horses**t is that? It is your story and you get to tell it in the format that you want to share it with others. If somebody doesn't like that format, then they can apply a different one to the stories that THEY write. Meanwhile, please keep writing and sharing with the rest of us. LOVE IT!!!

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Quality Over Quantity

Like so many of your readers, I am enjoying the series. Bringing back the creepy doll is a great tie-back to previous chapters. And adding in Beth's perspective was a nice touch.

I am going to give the opposite comment from others. Slow down. Get it right and we will keep yelling for more. There was so much about the internals of the house that was just not given enough attention as Mike ran after Jenny. The concept of the cave is a great idea. I am looking forward to dealing with the Minotaur as much as I am resolving Jenny and Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Annebelle,

I love this series and have commented the same a bunch on your chapters. I just want you to know that I think this is one of if not the best series on the site or that I've ever read. I agree that you have tons of room with this series to do probably over 100-200+ chapters. between the rooms you've just exposed to us in this chapter and that clock and the storage locker. While all readers typically hate waiting for the next chapter or book. I would rather wait and get quality then not wait and get quantity but low quality chapters.

Keep them coming but don't rush it and keep to YOUR storyline not others.

SR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question

I am greatly enjoying this series and while it doesn't follow the canon exactly im sure you're familiar with Monsters Girls. What I would like to know is, are there any male monsters in this universe? I don't really care if any show up or not I'm just curious if they exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!!

What a frigging cliffhanger! Can not wait for the next chapter but will because the wait is sure to be worth it.

Mark

gemman1gemman1over 6 years ago
Best story on site

Annabelle

This is the best story by far on this site. You are a new and refreshing writer and it is a pleasure to read your work. Keep it up and keep going strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Please keep going.....one of the best works I have read.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 6 years ago

This is a beautiful, rich world you've created and I hope you'll keep writing. The haunting in Beth's apartment was absolutely chilling.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 6 years ago
Error

I meant to push Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful again!

I love getting lost in this story! Set up a patreon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yo, continue!

I NEED MORE ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wonderful Chapter so fucking hot and awesome. Can't wait for next Chapter. 5 Stars like every Chapters before.

ShibnicityShibnicityover 6 years ago
Another great installment

This series is extremely intriguing. I haven't followed a series as it was written in over a decade. Although I do admit to trending towards the quick and easy when I come to literotica. It is just so hard to find smut with a legitimate plotline without the completely unbelievable. While your story is based in fantasy and the character has boosted charisma stats, there aren't pornstar boobs walking around and every slut in the world falling on the main characters fantastically engorged cock. While those nitty gritty tales have a legitimate toehold, you are creating literature and art. Thank you.

Also you had a typo. You used the word "use," instead of "us."

I can't wait for the next chapter. I have a feeling we are heading towards a sexual exorcism with a highly oversensitive ghost. I am so eager to see the fine workings of how you handle that. Will Beth join Mike in his care taking endeavors and help protect the house from the society? Fuck I miss this. Is the Minotaur a female? I will admit I have been curious to see if Mike will encounter male enteties in the future and how that will be handled. He has been leading with his smaller brain so far. Does it bend that way? Does magic make him do things he wouldn't usually do? Will you handle that with shemales? Oh the anticipation has me twittering like a schoolgirl going through her online angsty years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story

I am absolutely in love with your story and this world you created, I can't wait to read more, I hope nothing bad happens to Beth, or Jenny, she seems like she is just misunderstood and needs love, I hope that everything is made good again and that Jenny can find a place in the family

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Ahhhh cliffhangers suck!

But like a damned junkie I wait for the next installment! Love the characters!

My prediction/fantasy is that Beth becomes his human mate and gets to fuck some monsters of her own 🤔 maybe the Minotaur?? 🤭😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

Well written and fleshed out. Keeps a good pace though. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapter!

Although this chapter was really awesome, I do think that the chapters that involve monster sex is the best! Please keep writing I love everything you have to share xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DAMMIT!!!

Hurry up...please!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANK YOU!

I'm in love with this series! Please, please, don't stop until the story comes to a beautiful conclusion!

MaesackMaesackover 6 years ago

Keep it going. Loving this story so far.

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120over 6 years ago
You do know what this means, right?

Hot, sweaty, ghostly, make-up sex. Plain and simple.

Anyways, I really enjoy this series that you have here and I hope that you will not abandon it like some very good authors *cough* Intrepid_Fate *cough*

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
I see le petit mort in the making...

I'm liking this tale and hope it contributes...

Dezra45Dezra45over 6 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the great work!

MDG1969MDG1969over 6 years ago
I'd like to read more of this please.

I'm enjoying the stories. Wish they were longer and deeper, but I do like the rather fast turn around. More please. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I love this series. I can't wait to read what is revealed in future chapters. Please keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked Bram Stoker's Dracula. That's certainly a scene that sticks in the memory! Good chapter again; will be looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Readig everything !!

I'm reading every chapter and hate the cliff-hangers :-)

next chapter soo I hope :-)

robert

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
One more awesome chapter

Nice foreshadowing of future happenings with the storage unit, and a creepy "Annabelle" like story of a haunted doll. I so should seen that one coming!

IllicitMaterialIllicitMaterialover 6 years ago

Another great one! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope the next chapter comes out soon really love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn you leave us hanging waiting for more...

I really enjoy this series. I hope you keep bringing more monsters into the light

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 6 years ago
Missed

Some how missed this and the next few chapters, great and interesting story line.

lespoon1lespoon1over 6 years ago
5+++

Your tale just keeps getting more interesting. You must have strange dreams. Not too sure I'd like to share them, but, I really like reading your stories. Thinking about being a patron.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
And another complication is added

With no resolution to the many already in play

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
This is your most frightening chapter

Ever see the TV Movie, “Trilogy of Terror”? This chapter reminded me of that. Looks like this is one Monster Problem Mike can’t solve with sex. Or can he?

Beth seems like the perfect ingenue for Mike and this story, a woman with a monster-fetish!

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
Scared the @&$! outta me!

Wow, I try to visualize what I read. This really scared the bageebeez out of me!

djaydeutdjaydeutover 6 years ago
Honestly

I like your writing and story so much I'd read it, avidly, without the sex. That said longer sex scenes might be nice. But really I just want more of this to read! Thanks so much for your work.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Numerous conflicts in action all at once, reads about my Life and my Wife

Don’t let those Wenny’s with one conflict at a Time lives bother you! Those people need to go lay down and watch TV, Dragnet or Price is Right.

Your doing Great!

Now get back to writing, I’m catching up with You!

244 Jake

welldun4u2welldun4u2about 6 years ago
You are an evil beast!

And I can’t wait to read whatever you write next!

Seriously - well done.

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceabout 6 years ago
Pretty darn excellent

I am really enjoying this!

Matoro16Matoro16almost 6 years ago
Awesome series

So glad I stumbled on this series. You rock. Keep up the fantastic writing!

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33almost 6 years ago
Never Get Discouraged

You've got great talent and a good eye for adventure and layered storytelling. I know how easy it can be to get discouraged, but you've got nothing to be discouraged about.

PsionVPsionVover 5 years ago
You are awesome!

It's okay to be discouraged (because your stories are simply awesome), the important thing is to keep trying because it WILL get better. You may have to go do something else, gain some perspective, but never give in :) you're too good for that!

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceabout 5 years ago
A bit late to the party, but ...

I really love this story! This is my first time commenting on a story because I just couldn't resist. I enjoyed the first 6 chapters a lot and this one is my favourite so far. The writing with Beth playing with herself was really well done and erotic and the story keeps me gripped word to word, sentence to sentence. I'm so glad I've got so many more chapters still to go! Thank you for a fantastic story and long may it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So much for a nice story.

No thanks, I much preferred it when it was about Mike, his issues and how the monster girls where seemingly helping him.

Instead we get murder, murder attempts, rape and now possesion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quit ya nonsensical whining Anonymous!

So this is the second selv-centered, irrational and above all unintelligent complaint I have read from an anonymous nobody.

First off then the story is NOT the problem: its you.

In fact the story is brilliant, whereas clearly you are not.

The fact that you choose freely to read ANOTHER chapter after you complained about the last speakes volumes about your personality and intelligence, or perhaps rather lack thereof.

You are a minority of one. Everybody else likes the story. Now go do whatever makes someone like you happy.

EratharEratharalmost 5 years ago
I never comment but...

Your stories are not only sensual but also interesting! The best mix of my favorite themes. Please ignore the negative comments! We love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Addictive Plot

Your plot is amazing and I am glad that you like Dan Browns work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved the scene with Beth and the delightful dragon.

Smoking hot.

Enjoying the story a lot keep it up.

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonalmost 5 years ago

I’m so hooked on this story, this is great! Binge reading tiiiiiime!! ^^

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Oh shoot

That was hot, (Beth, solo) creepy (Jenny) and above all great sorry telling!!

I really like the feel of this series so far. It's a softer take on goth/horror where most are just misunderstood, very-human like characters. For me it hits a great sweet spot/mix.

I'm looking forward to the plot as much as the sex scenes, maybe even more!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Hot and creepy

This chapter was as good as anything I've read on e-books on Amazon, keep it up.

DailinDailinabout 4 years ago
Amazing book.

I know this is old writing for you. Just want you to know that I am really loving it. Saw it on another site and now I I will have to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a creative genius

This is a smut piece for literotica, but it doesn’t change the fact that you are a creative genius in my opinion. You did what Rowling did and what Tolkien did before her. You took all these supernatural creatures, came up with a plot and characters and are surprising me at multiple turns. Absolutely fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting, a vault

So along with the rest there's a Friday the 13th the TV series style Vault for locking away the recalcitrant and unrepentant evil monsters and things.

BotanicGoddessBotanicGoddessover 3 years ago
Bravo, Annabelle!!!

I’ve read thousands of books in my lifetime & it really takes a special type of storytelling to keep me captured. You’ve definitely done it, my friend! I praise your imagination & ability to transport me into your vivid stories-That’s my entire reason for reading in the first place. If you haven’t already submitted your works for publishing, I highly recommend you doing so. They’re THAT good, xoxo!

jlg07jlg07over 3 years ago

This is one of the most unique and inventive stories that I've ever read! GREAT job. I agree that you should look to publish this.

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

The author has changed the tone without leaving anything behind from the previous chapters. It just gets better and better and better.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The way that this story is able to switch gears and come up with constant surprises is so damn impressive. I can’t think of any other story I have read that not only changes directions but does it seamlessly by adding new characters. It is hard to tell if these are good or evil new characters or just a really really pissed off type of monster that can somehow be calmed or maybe appeased. The imagination, creativity, dedication, and emotion that the author (wa) shows is a constant and puts this story easily in my top 10 if not higher. If this story isn’t deserving of 5 stars then I don’t know what story would be. Thanks again for everything you put into your work, it shows.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

YungMastaYungMastaalmost 3 years ago

Excellent read, I've enjoyed it thus far. Not to take anything away from your creativity but minus the erotica the story reminds me heavily of the 80's movie House 2. For other readers that enjoy this story and haven't seen the movie you should check it out.

IsopheelIsopheelover 2 years ago

Annabelle, your writing has a rare quality. It is magnetic. Your ability to transmit feelings/emotions/sensations,all wrapped up in an irresistible narration, is a gift to be cherished by you and savoured by your readers. The bathroom scene with Beth and the Dragon dildo is the finest description of female masturbation I have ever read. Thank you!

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Another great read, thank you so very much, you are wonderful...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey ... Thank you for the story... Itz too good to imagine. What don't u publish it a book?🙄 It would be better ro read a hard copy rather than soft one.

If u don't mind could u plz exaggerate few situations in story from now onwards to hunt more reader? 😜

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

O M G … I remember my grandparents had very old porcelain dolls and photos of deceased children beside living siblings. Literally the stuff of nightmares. A very good chapter, but seriously disturbing. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tink:Fuck it’s Jenny

Abella: what’s happening

Tink:Jenny

Abella:Fuck

(Probably)Naia:What’s going on

Abella:Jenny

Naia:Fuck

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

WOW!!! Your imagination and your writing skills are incredible!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

VaginalpuppetryVaginalpuppetryover 2 years ago

Sorry it took so long to get to this series, especially after the praise you left on one of my own. Absolutely loving this so far! Especially this chapter because halfway through all I could think was "damn, Holly's sister is kind of a bitch" >.<

Can't wait to plow through the rest if this series!

Dilvish013Dilvish013over 2 years ago

Sorry I haven't rated the earlier chapters. Being a noob to the site, my inclination was to wait until the end of the final chapter. At some point soon, I shall go back and give all the prior chapters the five stars they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FUCKING COW THING. You mean a minotar? Lolol

Vocoder4Vocoder4over 2 years ago

An I reading too much into it or did you slip a JoCo reference into your creepy doll chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh wow!

A ghost that lives in a doll who can possess people? A labyrinth in a closet? A minotaur that steals? What a crazy wild tale! I love it!

AceMaddoxAceMaddoxover 2 years ago

I found this story in a bout of insomnia and I can't get enough of it. I finished these first 7 chapters and I cant wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the chapter, this is really good stuff.

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Jenny and games. Poor character.

Your ability to pull at my emotions is quite talented.

Your ability to write such amazing characters has me hooked.

Thank you get again for a great read

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

How in the hell do you keep writing in the way that either keeps us in suspense, or adrenaline filled action throughout this entire story? It is absolutely amazing!

I actually have to put the story down just to be able to breathe and let myself have a little break from this amazing journey!

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great yarn... thank you.

- Aussie Vadar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good

Read a lot. Western, sci-fi, mystery,romance etc pass on horror.

Not looking for realism but escapism especially happy ending. See enough shit in our society.

Find spelling and other mistakes in many mainstream authors who have professional editing.

Does not bother me normally. So I don't comment on that unless keep switching characters names etc.

Wordy another gripe . You avoid most of my gripes. Keep it up

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

So begins the saga of Jenny.

We don't talk about the Clue incident...

NaughteeDragonNaughteeDragonover 1 year ago

Best chapter so far. Story telling is getting better, the sex is fleshing out character details, and you have a really good antagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oooh. Poor Beth!!

I'm glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter, but can go straight to it =)

This is a really interesting and nuancer story. Very much loving it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's gonna fuck her, right?

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

I did I did love this chapter!

Yes, a very well thought out and written plot. I am enjoying your work immensely. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Great characters and drama and of course, sex! Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm currently on my first re-read because new chapters don't come out fast enough. Knowing, that you didn't plan to expand on this series so much, it's actually astonishing, how well these early chapters "fit" with what I know to come in the later chapters.

Just one thing: Merlot does not belong in the fridge :P

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

I was left at the edge of my seat with this! Great writing! Love this series! ❤️

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

This story is easily the top 5 most creative story lines I have read on this site. 5 Stars.

JeryarbJeryarbover 1 year ago

Great writing. Keep up the great work.

Darrell269Darrell269about 1 year ago

From the start I was hooked on reading this story. I look forward to read each chapter. Very well written. 👁️👁️☕👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly I have read all the chapters through book 6 so far as well as Last of her Kind and Dead and Horny. I have to say this series has me hooked like some of the great series: Terry Brooks Landover and Shannara series, Tolkien's Middle Earth, or Rawlings Harry Potter series. Please keep up the great work

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10493 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 113 of HFHM is scheduled w/e March 30th Chapter 114 of HFHM scheduled w/e April ...