All Comments on 'Exhibitionistic Confessions'

by KneeLing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KayeRoibenKayeRoibenover 19 years ago
....

just not my type a thing, but interesting none the less...

beatoffrenzybeatoffrenzyabout 17 years ago
oh yes

awsome! ive done all and much more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
TAME AND LAME

NOT even imaginitive, that poor house cleaner, rolling around on the pavement, dogs licking his cock, yuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard running

I went running like I do most days, well on this day I was running along when I saw this young lady walking along with a little shirt on and a small top to match. As she approached I could see she had no underwear on I stopped running immediately to get a much better look. With being able to see she had been out partying now my dick just went hard, when she seen this she stopped and asked where I was going I said no where particular. As we stood there talking she could see my hard on in my running pants with my dick hard and her with no pants on I had to give her a decent flash in hope I might get to fuck her. So I just pulled the front on my pants down and out popped my very hard cock, it's not a bad size at 18.5centermetres and she just looked and smiled lifted her skirt said I think I need that in here. I asked do you have a condom which she pulled out of her bag. I said we better go away from here a little mad I knew the perfect spot where I could see when people were coming. As soon as we arrived she had my cock in her mouth I couldn't wait any longer so on went the rubber and in I went what an amazing feeling this young pussy had on my cock, I seen this other lady walking along so I pulled my cock out of her and jammed it back in so this lady could hear her moaning loudly at this point when she our way I once again pulled my cock out and flashed my fellow runner what a buzz. This being two ladies seeing my cock for the day and this pussy right in front of me wanting more of it I just went back to riding the ass off this little cutie, after I finished we spoke and I took her number and off I went ready for the following weekend when we would meet again. I ran along the path and the second lady was coming the other way, she stopped me and Sid she seen my cock and wanted some of it as well if I didn't mind which only had one problem i told her, I just blew my load and wouldn't be hard for a little while longer and with that she said you better be here tomorrow otherwise she would report us so I said I would be there but she had to be pantyless which she said no problems.

Well I knew tomorrow I was going to be buried in this lady so I went home and rested, my wife said you look as though you have had a good and all I could say was I think tomorrow is going to be as good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous