All Comments on 'Motel Rape'

by rapemeplease

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mmmm

imma girl, and i wanna see a guy get f*cked hard.. that is such a turn on..

the rape thing... very nice.. bravo ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is hot

Wow, what a turn on. Wish it was me. Love to see more/ Keep upt the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Truly honest sex....

Very HOTTT! Tell you what I liked about it: it was a real RAPE, not a story where you discover at the end it was just a couple guys playing at it!! I don't know if I would or could get hard while being raped, but it wouldn't matter. (It isn't really about the victim's pleasure... except in our fantasies ;-) Tell you what; rape may be one of the only truly honest acts there is. And I think (in my twisted way) I could appreciate someone wanting me SO MUCH that they were willing to rape and even kill me to get it... Can you imagine being the object of THAT KIND OF INTENSE LUST??? What a gift that would be...!!!

Garry in S. Bend, Indiana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
me too

I also would like to experiance being taken by two ot more men. I have only had one-on-one thus far, but long for more. You got me so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

I totally loved it!!! Very very hot!!! Gosh, you know how to make my pussy wet. That's right, I'm a female and I love to hear and watch guys fuck guys. Makes me so hot!! I love how you had the second guy be black, very nice touch.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MMMmmmmm....

It got a little rushed at the end but over all it was hot as hell. I'm a girl and I love watching or reading guys get fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yum

fuck me that was hot thats m fantesie to get raiped mm so good oltho im steal virgion mabe ill get my boy frind to pop my cherrry.good job man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

I wish that would happen to me.....Cummmmmming

Louise007Louise007over 13 years ago
Thanks for the story

I would love to be the victim in a rape story.I have always dreamed of pleasing other men to their hearts content.I love to see the eyes of a horny man really get turned on by me.

They love me at that moment like no one else.That is my pleasure.

6inch086inch08over 12 years ago

Wow

your story is really good and it made my cock soo hard I hope you'll make one soon

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 12 years ago
rock hard!

I agree, my cock is standing at attention after reading this! WOW, that's hot!

bisexualfantasy69bisexualfantasy69almost 12 years ago
jerking off as ...

made so hot had to pull my cock out and stroke it, always fantasized about being made to suck cock, actually several cocks. so hard as my eyes are closed and...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hard for the first time in ages

I'm 76 years old and because I am on several pills hav'nt had an erection for awhile but that story got me stiff and I had a good wank and a wonderful cum.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Got me STIFF!

Almost sounds like a fantasy many "straight" guys express to me about getting their cherry taken by force. Most who are worried about rape could not get laid by a hooker, let alone being raped because they are so irresistible. Please spare me the drama.

But there are some real hotties, where I'm the guy with the gun. Oh I can dream and read these stories. Keep writing! Longer story or follow on to this story. Knowing the address from the license.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More guys, More Fucking of "Victim"

With all that dick available for a tight hole you would think the writer would give some ink to it! Flesh out the scene better. Did vic. get boner? Did he cum from P messages all those cocks gave his anus.

Still a HOT STORY.

keep writing you get better by doing.

buttfckr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hi

He might be cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A cocksucker is born

After being turned into a "Cocksucker", oneself can now fully enjoy sucking a mans cock until it pulsates and shudders with bursts of spunk that come blasting into ones hungry mouth. One has vowed to oneself to swallow another mans gooey load of jizz since watching movies of porno women sucking cocks they get facialized but as a man one wants to eat another mans like a woman does but swallow to show my joy as a cocksucker, one who doesn't just suck cock but one who loves to proves oneself is a cocksucker who swallows for his worth MMmmmm. A Man knows what a man wants more than a woman huh , since this is a male dominated world anyways huh ?

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Fear

What a story ! The guy gets raped by two guys and in some way enjoys it - first time............wonder if it will open him up to fucking another guy to see what they enjoyed so much. Would like to know..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked guy

I know a few guys who were force fucked.I was.I don't think I am gay but I now want dick up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape

I didn't think it was rape ( because I enjoyed it ) but I was certainly forced....

I was 17 on a hiking trip in the forest when I stumbled across a camp near a smal stream in the early afternoon- there were two men lounging around in the clearing ..both in their 40s and well built ( bare chested because of the oppressive heat - their shorts did little to hide their bulges too!! )

They introduced themselves as Grant and Dave.. Grant the bigger of the two...I joined them prior to striking out deeper into the woods Dave made some lunch and we paddled in the cool water afterwards, it felt lovely

'Lets go for a proper dip ' said Grant

' I can't , I don't have a swimsuit' I protested

' we are all men here , let's go skinny dipping ' he smiled

In a flash he was naked and Dave seconds after, so I was left with no choice....taking off my gear slowly as they watched!!...if I had known I would have fled!!

We splashed about for a few minutes before Grant decided to wrestle me in the water ( I was no match for him )

Laughing loudly , he swam around me and grabbed me from behind in a bear hug and. Felt something lodge between my bum cheeks

'Hey Dave ...someone's excited here!' He called out

Dave swam over in front of me and his hand went to my groin ( I was indeed hard )

'Yeah you're right Grant ' he laughed

Grant gripped me tighter with one arm and the other reaching down in front of me to grasp my cock !! ( don't get me wrong , I wasn't as pure as the driven snow having had sex with men before !! ) but it was a bit scary to say the least

Grant hugged me tighter and before I knew it the head of his cock was nudging my hole

'No,no ' I wailed as it popped into me , but he just held me tighter , slowly impaling me on his cock .. It wasn't painful but unexpected!!

Grunting with the exertion he prodded me towards the bank where Dave was sprawled stroking his cock as he watched us

Without disengaging he lifted me up and carried me over to a fallen tree and bent me across it ( his cock went deeper at that point and I gasped )

Dave joined us at that point , standing in front of me..his cock pointing at my face and growled ' open wide '

Grant buried himself fully as Dave filled my mouth ( luscious Fat cock ) ..my second 'spit roast' !!!

I was loving the experience , forgetting that it was not my idea...groaning with lust as I was taken both ends

We all came almost together as Grant slammed me deeply and Dave emptied himself into my mouth ( I spurted long and hard as they did )

I spent a couple of hours lounging in the sun with them , turning down the invitation to stay wth them for the duration of my trip ....I wish I had !! I wanked myself silly with the memory on later dates

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A shank

I was raped in jail.I cam and I liked it.I didn't think I didn't I was gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woof

I'm a pigeon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE! EROTIC! PERFECT FOR BI CURIOUS MEN (LIKE ME).

I have had a homosexual side since i was in puberty (or maybe that is when I became aware it).

Never acted on those impulses; they tended to oscilate beyween the very strong & therdly noticeable ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't understand

I don't know why it so turns me on to hear another 'cellie' being turned out.You hear them trying to stop it and the next day you know a dick has been up their arse.He knows everyone knows.It happens.Some guys just are asking for a dick up their arse.You can wank in jail,but eventually you need head/arse.I wanked off for a year listenning to reluctant guys.I wanted one.He was so scared just being in jail.I fell for his tight[soon not to be] butt.When he wanked I timed wanking to him.One night I just couldn't avoid it any longer.I had to fuck him.He still tried to be 'Mr Tough' the next day and that was cool.Just thinking of my hard dick fucking his tight fuck chute made me want to fuck his tight fuck chute! He got used to me or my dick got used to his arse...whatever.We were never boyfriends but one night I felt his arse clench around my dick and I knew he was cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hi!

It all happens.I was raped and all I could think of was my sore arse. It was all odd.Really weird I wanted more.I did things.

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946over 4 years ago
Great Story

I love being raped and fucked by multiple men. The most I've taken at one time is 6. They took turns in my ass and my mouth and it was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot

Its very well written and very exciting! I would have focused more on the pain felt and also take longer explaining what happens when you cum and the black guy still fucks you hard’ would have been nice!

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 4 years ago
My Fantasy

I’ve had this lifelong fantasy of enduring rape but the closest I get is responding to ads in sex posts. If I could be taken in similar fashion to this story I’m sure my fantasy would be fulfilled. Veryticklishsoles ay yamoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta say, I am straight but I do a little meth now and again and when I am playing with my cock intensely Rape is one of my biggest fantasy’s!

Mine involves two guys that involve, inviting me for a beer while hunting and when I go into that camper I am not leaving for some time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I traveled for 20 years for work and stayed in a lot of hotels,I think that there was never a time that I didn't fantasize about being raped,you're always so vulnerable because people either have keys(maintenance,management) or a complete stranger can slip a night clerk a $20 and be in your room at any given time.

Unfortunately it never happened for me but there's always the dream.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I always fantasize about being gang-banged with bunch of hung men and filled up with loads and loads of their thick cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i loved the story...it was as good as any one could fantasize. as i age, i believe almost every male including ones that say they are straight woulod love to be put in that position

BadduckBadduckabout 1 year ago

Deliciously fun!!! I have been considering writing a Motel rape story, but I really like how you jumped right to it and the real sense of threat without excessive abuse. Good job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous