All Comments on 'Moments with Moet'

by Quillman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Wussy Loving Husband story

Why are there so many of these? I guess the women like them.

Also, I guess they excite the writers - how about a little reality once in a while - how about some consequences - not so easy to write about?

Life is full of reality - spouses do non-consentually fuck around - most of them get caught eventually - consequences are more realistic and usually more erotic to most of us.

You are a talented writer - please accept the challenge !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jules Is Every husband's Dream

Oh, to have a wife such as Jules. A man would be like he had died and gone to heaven.

To me there would have been no reason to have hid in the shadows. Just to be there with her, and hold her hand whilst she came would be bliss.

After each of her lovers had cum in her , I would have cleaned her pussy, and even sucked the cocks hard again ro get them ready to service her again.

After awhile, she would want children. Many of them I am sure. I would have taken care of them, put them through college, and babysat them while she was fucked again and again to make more babies.

I would not have ever fucked her again, seeking only to please her and worship at her altar of desire.

what a life a man could have if married to a woman like Jules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nicely done!

...with a deft touch for the telling detail. Less cliched setting, and much less tedious "set-up," than we have come to expect with stories of this kind.

I think you can safely ignore the predictable outrage of the vocal "consequences" moral minority. You gave them fair warning. If they read it anyway and were disappointed, the fault is theirs, not yours!

wonderfulwonderfulover 19 years ago
A wonderful story

Loving Wives is a mighty empowering section. Until you've really tried it, you'llnever understand the power of the love, the trust, the feelings. I am sure we could all take umbrage at everyone else's sexual selections if we wanted to.

All I can say is you don't like these stories, for goodness sake don't read them. As someone who enjoys both the stories, and the experiences of my own that I have written about, it is anything but wussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
should have left her there

between the 5, I am sure one would have been keen to have her on a regular basis, and he'd be free of the need to do anything for her

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't like these stories.

However, reading this story gives me justification to rate the story and since I don't like the story, I rate it 1*.

Voting on such stories and rating them 1* makes sense to me. Low rated stories have have few readers and since no one wants to write stories that few people read, lots of 1* votes discourages the writing and posting of these stories. By reading and giving 1* ratings, my intent is to discourage the writing and posting of these type of stories and that either the writers will not post or else write stories that I do like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 stars

you know why

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love twisted stockings stories!

Five Stars from Starfairy.

*****

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Moet

As I watched the bowlegged bitch climb the stairs ahead of me, I had but one thought. Moet is a ho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous