All Comments on 'Broken on My Break Ch. 02'

by TopSeeker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

so hot , wish i was him

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 6 years ago
My dream life, love it

What a perfect life. I wish i was taken and had this done to me.

Hope for more. Maybe have more black super hung friends tear up Richie's ass. Hope their clinic has more Dominates to rape him as i wish would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yes

Fuck me like your little bitch please, pleeease!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Good story.

Chapter 01 was a tough act to follow, but this was still a good story.

This may have been an earlier draft, because there didn't seem to be any proofreading. I was able to figure out most of the lines, but the effort required distracted from the story.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Yesssssss

To become nothing, scream endlessly and be nothing but something for another's pleasure. That is truth.

If you need something for your pleasure, This nothing may be for you Please PM it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
They will likely kill him or damage him severely

Ok, the author did warn us however, this sould be posted in non consent.

First being drugged with roofies is not cool. Tied up while drugged not cool. Threatened with castration not cool. Throut fucked until he blacks out not cool. Hard rape of his ass with no warmup not cool. The he suddenly magically loves it? Are they going to feed him real food, give him water. I dont mind hardcore if the person at least goes along even relucrantly, but this? No. I wouldnt mind the story at all if at the end he gets free, gets a gun and returns and kills them both, that wouldnt seem too extreme given his treatment. People wack to this?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Verrrry good follow-up to the original. It can be remarkable when a person discovers attraction and affinity for something they had been sure they wouldn't ever do. That's the beauty of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The captive is freed by his friend who is on leave from deployment with the Marines. Using fishing line and a blow torch, he removes all male reference equipment, takes them to a friend who is a horse breeder, bends both former shemales over a stall, spreads the goo from a mare that is in heat onto both of their assholes, then introduces them to the Budweiser Clydesdales.

literoticmanliteroticmanover 1 year ago

Damn. Very hot stories. I wish I could find two like this to use me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello my name is David I've been reading this this is a really awesome story I've been reading about ladies with something special and I've been straight for 59 years I've been serving dominant Mistresses since 1990 but now all I want is to serve a lady with something special is dominant and aggressive and take my birthday genity I don't know if it'll happen but I'm hoping thank you very much for this I hope as many more chapters to come

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

Great story !! Desperately needs to be edited!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous