All Comments on 'Bruises'

by Mars_Inamorata

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful!

Wonderfully dark and romantic. I loved it! Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely amazingb

This was one of few unparralleled masterpieces to me. I'm so happy people like you exist, it makes life worthwhile you know.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Very good

You took your time, let the plot take its course and the reader enjoy the characters. Hope to read more like this from you.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 6 years ago
Might be my favorite

You've become one of my favorite authors on this site the last year, always excited when I see a new story published. This might have blown the others away, I wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Savory?

There isn't a single person on this planet that has ever taken a savory hit off a bong. Long, slow drafts happen every day but the only people taking a savory hit of anything are the hipsters smoking rose-flavored camel dung at seedy hookah bars.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 6 years ago
Lovely

Excellent. Deep characters in a compelling story.

Also, "savory" has a preexisting meaning unrelated to flavor, satisfying, that caused the term to be popularly applied later to its now more commonly used definition. Perhaps educate yourself a bit beyond a sixth grade vocabulary before condemning the word choices of other adults?

collide00collide00over 6 years ago
Great story

I am " time poor " and wouldn`t usually read a five page story but i was hooked to your amazing story . Congrats on a great read five stars for it .

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
D.G.B.T.T.

Stories like this one don't appear in venues like this very often. I concur with all the other readers in professing my submission.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read!!!

Amazing job!!! I really enjoyed the build up and character development!! Thank you for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Very nice read and wouldn't mind reading more about these two

looker46looker46over 5 years ago
Beautiful Bruises

Your story about Gwen and Evelyn was such a joy to read. A true love story, but with all the angst of young, developing love. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thank you so much for your character development and the story of this deep love.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Second story of yours I have read. I am 100% committed to reading them all. Great mixture of romance and heat. Love what you do.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

I loved this for the plot but also for the connections my brain made. At one point a moment made me think of Rebel Girl by Bikini Kill, then I was thinking of The Breakfast Club as they ran, followed by The Outsiders. Now one thing I loved was Gwen and Evelyn in my mind reminded me of characters from The Outsiders used similarly to their English project. Though I suppose you could think of any S.E. Hinton novel. Great story I will be sure to read more.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

“Vice Inferno” chapter 1 was the first of your work for me, and as I commented on that story — so very impressive/captivating. Yes, flawed characters but each so fleshed out, so richly detailed coupled with a charged storyline. So, I am now reading your other work, and started here: Again, real, richly felt characters and a storyline that is page turning. Loved it, and now onto other pieces you’ve shared. Please continue to do so; you write/create so well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo!!! Great story. This is an original take on a serious issue unlike the many rewashed stories on this site that deal with abuse in a relationship.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Getting old just shows the differences from the own youth For example a girls fight in such heavy mannerism was never happened ....... The good old times had bad times too, and unfortunately we just learn from mistakes or misbehave ...... Good luck for gwen and evy

💖💖💖💖💖⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

I came back to read this again after reading it for the first time months ago. I utterly adore this story and Gwen and Evelyn ❤️. I do hope you'd consider adding to their story, it's incredible.

Thank you!

Definitely 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6438 months ago

A good story, covering a horrendous issue!

Well developed characters and story line with a good ending!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous