All Comments on 'Sloppy Seconds'

by hubbylovesit

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
Very Hott,

Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
identical story?

isn't this identical to your story titled "Wife Takes Clubbing Further" ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story redo

Actually I should have posted that this is my other story redone with a bit more detail. I found some glaring errors in the previous story and attempted to correct them. Hopefully you enjoyed either one or the other version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please waste my time any time :)

please waste my time any time... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow!

My wife teases me with virtualy the same story!!sometimes I wonder if shes teasing.Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!!

I would have loved it if my wife ever does that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of......

Nothing feels like sloppy seconds. It's my favorite but haven't had any in years. Fond memories though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yummy

more,please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Some Guys Have All The Luck!!!

If Only All Wife's Were As Hot As Yous.

I Wish Mine Was A Hot Slut Too!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MMMMM

My cock is rock hard....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
should be a law

to make all wives do this on request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved your story!

My wife goes out to get fucked roughly 2 times per month. Waiting for her to get home, with a pussy dripping with cum, is part of the excitement. First thing I do is lick her clean. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love2lick

I love licking a cum filled pussy& knowing how much my girlfriend loved

getting fucked comming home getting licked & fucked again. I've even

watched & participated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
how?

how can you not be jealous from that? really.....if my wife fucked another guy id divorce her and kill the guy..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I want my wife to do the very same thing! I have encouraged her to fuck almost every man she has ever met. Including all our brother-in-laws, and her brothers. She once made up a fantasy where she did all her male co-workers from the local mall. In the fantasy she did all five guys, while I sat and watched! Then she called me over to clean her up! Fuck those guys who put this down! Please, more suck stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yummy!!!

I'm stroking my cock just thinking about you doing this for me! I would love to eat a cum FILLED pussy,-- especially while it had a nice BIG cock still in it that was spurting and filling her with more cum! I love the thoughts of eating a creamy cum drooling pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUCKING HOT

I love when my wife lets dudes fuck her and fill her with hot sticky cum. I love to see their cum ooze down her thigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it!!!!

There is absolutely nothing as incredible as the feeling of sliding my hard cock into my wifes pussy when it is full of another mans cum. I usually cum so hard that I almost pass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most idiotic perverted and inept dogshit story,ever!!

Written by one of those asylum graduates. Worst on this site,by far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slut wife

That is what I want from my wife. Eating her cum filled pussy and having sloppy seconds is so hot

kreampieguykreampieguyalmost 12 years ago
Don't you love it!!

Don't you love when she comes home and brings you a midnight snack!! It is so hot licking her clean then taking seconds.

Markie2003Markie2003over 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and the subject matter!!! Made me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Out the door?

That's where he threw the lying, cheating slut, right? Divorce to follow. There's certainly no love or respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh yeah!

But it's so much better when you get to watch the first load being put there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loser

Any man that would let his wife go out clubbing looking like a slut and let another guy fuck her is just a loser with no balls. What's the point of a committed relationship and getting married? Fuck that, she needs to grow up or just stay single and get fucked by random guys in clubs for the rest of her life and see where that gets her lol

shang40shang40almost 11 years ago

I love my wif anjali and her hot oozing cunt. Sometimes she becomes slut and come home to give me fresh basundi of combined effort with her lover or her customer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not the first time

It is hot when yourwife goes out, and gets fucked then tells you all the details. My wife has been doing this at my request for a while. But am sure that she and your wife are getting fucked more than they tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love cum

my wife does the same thing and I love it. anyone who hasnt tried sucking their wife after she gets fucked is missing out

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

GREAT STORY!..My wife came in one night and said my next-door neighbor had just had sex with her,..So,..How was it?..I laughed,assuming she was lying..Oh,..I did not like it,because he was too rough,and too big,..His thing was HUGE!..Oh really?..So where'd he do you at?..In his daughter's room...So did she have a nice,soft bed?...NO!...There were toys and clothes strewn all over the place,and the bed was nothing more than an old pick mattress laying down in the middle of the floor,that didn't even have any sheets on it,and it was nasty and looked like it had been wetted on about 200 times!..WOW!..I had to ask,..So,..Little Jessica is in Jr. High this year,and still wetting her bed?..Mmm-Hmm!..my wife said,Obviously so!..from what I could tell from being in her room,because it smelled strong of urine too...So,it smelled like Pee-Pee City!...Huh?..Oh Yeah!...It smelled all pee-pee wet,..I promise you!..Because I've never been any where and smelled the scent of wet pee like in her bed-room!..It was real noticeable,and smelled almost like a hamper full of wet pee-pee diapers!..You Lying to me?..Come let me feel down in your panties,and let me feel if you are lying about all of this?..Well,..when I felt in her panties,they were all wet,and her vagina was all opened up and slippery,and lets just say that she got done all over again,three more times that night,and I still love my wife,even more than ever,all thanks to my neighbor,and his bed-wetting teen daughter!

rvwsrvwsover 10 years ago
You call this a story?

This is simply trash. Like the worthless piece of trash a cuckold is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Perfect slutwife. Just like mine. Love the creampie eating. So hard to type with once hand....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
neighbor got a favor

My wife visited our neighbor one night while his family was out of town, and she came home and told me that she had done him a favor and had let him fuck her and that he'd fucked her in his little daughters bedroom that was sweltering hot and my wife said that the bedroom was all messy and reeked of smelly wet pee, which turned her on from smelling it. I thought she was lying to me until I felt down her panties and found a very sloppy pussy. and then I was on the bone within seconds thinking about my wife over there getting screwed in the little neighbor girls pissy smelling bedroom, and then I fucked her 3 more times until she peed all over herself and made our own bedroom smell of sexy wet pee also !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Wife

In 1976 I was stationed in Germany but had to travel for weeks at a time. My wife had a friend she started spending time with while I was gone and I told her she could fuck him if she wanted to. She said: "I love you and could never do that." One weekend I came home and as soon as I slid into her usually tight pussy I knew she had been fucked by a cock thicker than mine. As I continued to screw her loose pussy I told her I knew Larry had fucked her. She started crying but I reminded her that I wanted Larry to fuck her; thinking about her being fucked by Larry was a turn-on for me and I only wanted all the details. That was 40 years ago and I still think about her being stretched out by Larry's big cock while she sucks my cock all the way down her throat. Now I want to watch our neighbor Tim fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Events get in the way

In my case, I was drafted into the Vietnam war. Which left my new wife at the time all alone for months on end, and she and I were what could be called regular, like every other day back then.

I came home on leave after boot camp, we had a long talk, sex was a big deal for both of us. I explained that I understood about her needs, and my own.

So I told her she could have a partner if she needed to, and no problems from my end, she told me the same, and we would have no secrets. . She did, and I did, of course.

After being sent home with two new holes in me, (I was lucky) we resumed with each other, faithful to this day. Incidents of course but it's not cheating when everyone knows all about it. I am 72 now, it was not a problem. She did tell me about her adventures, I told her of some of mine, like the hot day when she was in the yard and decided to seduce the college kid that lived next door. She said that was about the easiest one to accomplish ever.

Mine was a little nude dancer I met in one of the bars over there, the only one I was with the whole time. Unlike most of them, that girl was exclusive to me, and there were some serious tears when I was shipped home.

The wife had four different lovers in the two years we were apart.

Now one of them was a guy I now bowl with, he is an OK guy and it's not an issue.

One day after I was back home, he offered me his wife so we would be even, I asked my gal if it was OK and it was, so I took him up on that. Getting "even" never really mattered to me all that much but he wanted to see her do it so why not?

I took my wife along as a surprise, that part he didn't expect, man was that funny!

That was fun, and our only actual wife swap we ever did. Once I was over at his house to borrow his air compressor and she asked me for a repeat, of course I would not without permission, and so we never did.

Those incidents were kind of hot for us to talk about and would probably make some good stories if I knew how to write them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure trash, nonsense and pathetic story! 1* for this crap

1* for this crap.

In fact the author is more interested in describing the big cock, the big load, sloppy seconds, lick cum out of wife's STD cunt. So it gives the perception the author wants to suck a cock than pussy....so it seems the author is a gay pretending he's a husband!.....this is so pathetic.....and the writer is quite afraid as he doesn't allow to score his stories!....this is so wimp!.....what kind of cower man is this author?

Perhaps the author may have better chance to publish his stories in the T&C and/or Gay session. LW readers don't appreciate wimp, cuckold / gay with that kind of pathetic stories.

1* for this lame and garbage

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 5 years ago
5!!!

My wife, Denise used to bring home men and women also. She always let me watch. She made me derive her and her male lovers but I was never allowed to touch one of her lady lovers. It was an amazing relationship we had!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The next day?

He packed his things, cleaned out the bank accounts and left. She never heard or saw him again. Because who would stay with a whore that exposes herself to every nasty sexual disease known to man?

1 star

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Loved this story and love sloppy seconds. Last wife was a true nympho. She always had lovers on the side. She'd go to car dealerships or Supermarkets and get their cell numbers all the time.

The problem was she would NEVER tell the truth, never admit anything! I only found the truth by watching her. Brought her to Missouri and wasn't here long before she got me evicted and she shacked up with my best friend. So devious was she, pure evil, she knew I loved sloppy seconds but could ne er tell the truth

showmeagainshowmeagainover 2 years ago
Sometimes you just get lucky!

My friend with benefits is a true prize - relatively young widow, sexually adventuresome, and best of all - submissive! After a year of fulfilling MOST of her fantasies, I told her I wanted to experience something I hadn't done in a few years since I'd married ... I wanted to feel that incredible voyage of my cock sliding into her tight pussy loaded with another man's cum! Eager to please me as always, within a week she called me over to her place and while wearing a sexy little lingerie piece, lifted her head from between my thighs to tell me she had a surprise for me! Well, as soon as I slid my cock into her pussy, that wondrous sensation of being immersed in a honey-filled glove flooded my senses!! Since then I've never asked who the 'prior occupant' was, but I have crossed paths with her grown son from time to time (and it makes me wonder!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dump his sorry ass and find a real man who will take you hard like you want. Otherwise, you'll end up with STD's and a wimp husband.

WineherdineherWineherdineherabout 1 year ago

Both my gf and I loved it. I read Barry's parts and she reads Amber's. It made us so horny by the end, we came together soon after. Perfect and inspiring! Thx

lickitwelllickitwell12 months ago

i keep trying to get my wife to do the same but she wont i love the way pussy looks when its been fucked and cum in

Randy56rRandy56r11 months ago

Another great hot wife story, I just love it when she tells him gradually how the events unfolded, including that she pulled off the condom and fucked him bearback till he filled her up. "Lick up his cum, lick my box" that gets me so turned on. Ignore the anonymous posters who stay always read the story and claim it is sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous