All Comments on 'Craigslist Home Run'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ew

Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wella wella wella

My guess some comments made have not traveled down this path. This sounds like a straight forward story for me. May not be my cup of tea but there is a world out there where is happens on consistent basis..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for idiots!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Realistic !this

This is a realistic depiction of real life. Thank you.

Nice Smile, Chicago

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Well told

Good story well told about wife sharing. Ignore anon haters. They can't appreciate anything but the sound of their hand pumping their tiny Dink while they read these stories.

If these stories offend you so much why read them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:Sam Warren

You must be talking about yourself. Nobody in their right mind would get turned on by this trash. Feeling guilty, are you? Is that why you had to need to bitch about other's opinion? Fuck off moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Cuckold garbage. Only the perverted sewer rats would favor anything like this. From the looks of the comments, they're a few here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5* for this ‘Loving’ Wives story

MAGA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

1* for this loving wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a piece of total trash

You call this a loving wifestory

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Sorry to disconcert the moralists,

but a "loving wife" in this section of Literotica is a lascivious one, as demonstrated by her infidelity. So this certainly is a "loving" (sexually eager, unfaithful) wife story. Its numerical score is distorted -- perverted -- by people who read them eagerly but are devoted to chaste marriages, who would never even in their imaginations condone unpunished sex out of wedlock. Which means, if they're themselves married, they're self-confessed hypocrites. Score 1* for them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vickie....

Read your bio.It explains your comment and thats not moralizing.That is just an observation.As for this story? Non erotic cut and paste cuckold drivel.The only thing missing was the mandatory cock cage and a bit more humiliation.Shame..

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Well said Vickie

A precise summary of the Moral Brigade. As you say, there is more than a whiff of hypocrisy displayed in their comments.

As you also say, they seem to be mostly "people who read them (LW stories) eagerly, but are devoted to chaste marriages". Weird, what?

Lue

Ps: On your biog you suggested that you would post some of your stories on this site. Any progress on that project?

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 6 years ago
Wrong Category

I think it was a great story, it was simply in the wrong category. People who are looking for Living Wives stories most likely won't enjoy this story. If your story was in the erotic coupling or another category, I'm sure your score would be higher. Thanks for sharing, I found it very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I was actually kind of turned on by the fact I was eating her pussy with my cum in it."

And next time you'll be eating her pussy with yours and Steve's cum in it, then just Steve's cum in it. Then you'll finally get where you really want to go, just skip the pussy and take Steve's cum directly into your mouth.

Yeah, its that obvious. But why hide? Queers need love too.

And shouldn't this be in Group Sex or Erotic Couplings? Its obvious being married meant nothing to anyone in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

It happens. I could have been the woman in your story. My husband has watched me fuck other men, and I, too, love it hard and rough with plenty of dirty talk. Being totally submissive and the object of a man's lust is a powerful aphrodisiac for me. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: luedon

Please don't knock the Morale Brigade, as you call them, they serve a purpose. Without them, we wouldn't be able to enjoy the numerous priceless comments made here and that also includes the cuckold lovers who constantly whine about others.

As to story, just skimmed it, appears to be strictly sexual group porn. This is the first loving wives story for this author, braving the storm in the dark horizon?

From reading your comments Vickie Tern, I would have never guessed for you to be monogamous. Guess you can't judge a book by it's cover, as the saying goes. To be fair, I won't score this story, since I didn't completely read it. This author seems to do fairly well in other categories. Thanks for the offering. Peace folks. (signed ML)

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Peace, ML ?

That's no fun.

Now that SBrooks has "withdrawn from the comment wars" a major element of the entertainment has sadly departed. We need more of the Moral Brigade to step up to weild the baton. There's nothing happening today to match the to-and-fro we used to watch between SwingerJoe and SBrooks.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A guy I work with was telling us how one of his younger cousin in laws got picked of in the city at a club by a married couple. He’s only 22 and the couple in there early 50s . He fucked her rough and hard all night staying in there hotel room . In their hotel the next morning when sober he fucked her again , taking her ass for the first time for her. They talked briefly and realized he knew there youngest kids twins boy and girl. He said they got really freaked out when they the kids knew the guy who just dominated them. He said he would never tell and wanted to meet every once in a while with them. After they all dressed he made the wife get on her knees and blow him while he talked to hubby. He laid his dick across her face and came all over it slapped it a few times slid it back in her mouth them said his goodbyes. He has since hooked up with them a few more times. She is very submissive and will do as ordered . He plans on bringing a friend for a DP in the near future. People are a little twisted on what they need to get off

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We used to just run ads

There were some small advertisers papers, folks ran ads and then it was letters to PO Boxes, or phone calls to message machines. Before the message machines it was tough to meet like minded people, you had to go out bar hopping.

Now? Just run an ad, usually you can hook up in a few hours. Sure is a lot of folks doing stuff like this.

But I still prefer the bar pickup scene, that still happens regular as clockwork.

Brian6588Brian6588over 6 years agoAuthor
Discussion

Wow I never expected to create such a controversy! First of all the category of Loving Wives. She was married that makes her a wife. Some people don't like the thought of cuckold. Look it up. Cuckold is humiliation of the husband. That didn't happen. Not all sex has to be love. Some people just enjoy having sex. It's interesting seeing how many people comment about the low rating they give it. I get to see how many people have added me as favorite author and favorite story. There are a lot that have done that. Thank you!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
"Cuckold is humiliation of the husband." Author comment.

The dictionary definition, Brian, says that a cuckold is the husband of an adulteress. No more, no less.

The Literotica Loving Wives commentariat demands that to be a cuckold the husband should be humiliated, as you say, and should perform several disgusting acts to demonstrate his acceptance of that humiliated state.

There is this strange belief among many that if the husband undertakes revenge and retribution on the errant wife and the bloke who led her astray, he isn't a cuckold.

LW has a language all its own. Even the title 'Loving' Wife, as you say, has its own meaning.

Lue

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
I'm bored, so what the heck. Sorry Brian6588

Not much going on for you. Less than fifty comments is usually a sign of malaise on the part of commentators. You can have this one free. People who write well and are known for that regularly get more than 100. If you are extremely popular, or extremely vile, you might get 200 or more. You seem vile, but in a banal way. So far, it pretty much just looks like you and

Lue

Lue,

who takes banality to the extreme. Try not to strain that shoulder patting yourself on the back just yet.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Fair to good story

Good sex, not so much personality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Luedon

Just because the dictionary has a specific definition for cuckold doesn't mean that it is the only meaning for that word. That definition is probably from the 1800's. The definition of words change over the centuries and new words are added to the dictionary. These days if your wife is a slut and you don't know about it, that doesn't make you a "true cuckold". A true cuckold is a guy who willingly allows his wife to screw around with other guys. He is sexually arroused by watching it. He is probably at least somewhat submissive to his wife. So never call a guy a cuckold to his face if he doesn't condone his cheating wife's actions , YOU will end up with a punch to your balls from that husband.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What

What do the cucks and whores do now that Craigslist is gone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
579 Followers
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...