All Comments on 'Literotica Writers Go West - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't wait.

WOW! You really reached out this time, Randi. I know many of these writers, but some of them are new to me. You plainly read in more areas than a few. I know you don't edit for bad writers. I'm sure they'll be great stories.

You just keep doing things that impress me. I'll be sure and tune in around Thanksgiving and check out the stories. Thank you, and I hope you keep doing things like this. RPL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That is quite the lineup

There are a lot of my favorite writers on there. Can't wait! Thanks to Literotica the authors and Randi for doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Deal

The two previous collections of stories were wonderful! This hopefully will be at the same level of quality.

Boyd Percy

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
Story Length

I wish there were some indication as to the story length when listed. We often desire just a quicky and sometimes we want to read a novel.

Raisa_GreywoodRaisa_Greywoodover 6 years ago
Yay!

I can't wait to see what all the talented authors present!

So excited! *Jumping around like Kermit the Frog*

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Excitement!

Now that's what I'm talking about. Where are my chaps and spurs? Most definitely a reading day. After the turkey. If I can stay awake. Maybe Friday. After I scoop up all the bargains. Maybe read on my tablet standing in line for that tremendous deal on those Louis Vuitton Star Trail ankle boots I've been coveting. Very cool, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All-star cast

That's quite the lineup. Lost Boy, Burntredstone, BR1958, Qhml1, Malreaux? I'd tune in for any one of those. I don't know some of the others, but you've already got my attention. What a great idea! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slightly unrelated

Anyone heard news on Tx Tall Tales? Still awaiting the final part of his story from the last event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK

Is this why my favorite writers have not been writing lately?

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
I can't wait

It has been two years since a new story by Eclare. This is very good news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars

Giving this five stars just due to the quality of writers involved and the amount.t of effort to get it to this stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ anonymous OK

Likely, it is the reason. I love these events Randi does, but it does drain the talent pool for a while as they work on the stories. The good side is that they are writing stories. I have no idea how she does it, but she manages to sweet-talk people into writing stories who haven't written in years, such as Eclare, who was mentioned, Patricia51, RWSteward, and all the rest of these great writers.

This is a who's-who in Romance. Joedreamer, Malreaux, Lost Boy, Burntredstone, Eclare, Markelly, Qhml1, not to mention Randi. Looks like the only one she couldn't talk into writing is Dreamcloud. I wish he would come back. Just an awesome list from nearly every category. I'm impressed, and I thank all the writers and Randi. Thanks to Literotica, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Someone gave this less than a five?

Must be some cynical bastards out there to do that! I can't imagine anything better. Maybe just someone who hates Westerns, but Christ, what a good day that's going to be!

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago
Category

Will these be under a single category, or will we have to hunt for them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ jackh1962

From what I've seen Randi say in some comments, they will be in a bunch of different categories. If this is anything like the last two, the stories will all have the same tag. If you find one and click on the tag, it will pull up all the stories with that tag. I'm sure Randi has thought of something. Holy crap, though, what a list. Most of these people are on the top 250 most favorited list of authors ever list.

Patricia51? How long has it been? HDK, Randi, Q, Iverson, JPB, Todd172 writing a Western? The big dogs are coming out to play. Thanks, BR1958 and huge thanks to the writers.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Can tou please...

turn scoring for these types of posts. I hate seeing these stupid things in the hall of fame/top stories lists.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Tou? Is this a new word? Has if been added by Webster?

Well, Mr. Lurking, some of us enjoy being able to find these stories. Maybe you're "stupid" enough not to anticipate reading some new stories by top-list/hall-of-fame writers, but some of the rest of us sort of favor that. The score keeps it where we can find the stories.

As for the racist scum, choke on it, big man.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 6 years ago
Nope.

Not only is everything about your comment wrong and repugnant, but you lose all intellectual high ground when you misspell the word "moron."

tfnnjtfnnjover 6 years ago
THANKS!

What a marvelous gift for Thanksgiving. It will be interesting to see how they turn out. Some of the authors never did a western. I have been enjoying the ones I can find here, it takes a bit of searching.

Thanks Randi for putting it together and THANKS to all the authors making it a reality.

OK, next, if I may be so bold, Do-Over's.

Thanks

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great another broke

And broke back mountain story from the king of cucks HDK going to make a cowboy a cum slurper.

Where is the great stang star. Get his awesomeness here for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

Such negativity. The first time I saw this it was in Erotic Couplings. Then it moved to Romance. There were nice comments, people looking forward to reading these stories. I mean, just imagine, 30 stories from some of the best writers who have ever written stories in a genre nearly everyone loves.

Then it comes to Loving Wives. Of course, the racists and other assholes come flocking. "Where is this guy, or that one." To the last asshole, how do you know SS06 wasn't invited? What if he likes mechanical Mustangs, but not real ones?

I'll tune in to read a story from HDK. That, alone, would be enough to pull me in. A chance to read a new Western by Woodmanone? A Western by Qhml1, Oshaw, JPB, Slirpuff, Mainfiddleheads, Todd172, Patricia51, Girlinthemoon, Cpete, DTIverson, or SWMOHermit? Great romance writers like BR1958, Joedreamer, Markelly Burntredstone or Lost Boy? I'll sure be waiting.

How about we make this an asshole free zone? RPL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRAP

Forget these bundling collections of crappy authors in your attempt to jazz up readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm waiting

Another epic from Q coming soon! Woo hoo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wonder how Raisa_Greywood who doesn't have a single submission became a popular author! Dafaq

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing the mark

These Author Collaborative bursts are nice. I suppose. But it means that readers have an overload of often good reads to go through over a short period. Then, after those have been eagerly consumed, we're in a drought for good reads. Aa a longtime LE/LW, I see fewer and fewer worthwhile stories that hit my "4.0>" criteria. So I'm forced to go back and re-read thr older stories again. Occasionally I find a gem that I overlooked before.

Bottom line: I'm not a fan of these bursts. Plus, over holidays I don't really wanna read lit porn anyway.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
This is some funny stuff! Eating used condoms?

Incest up my alley? Morans?

Randi has done some serious work and negotiated pretty hard to get this thing put together. There will many categories represented. The list will be easy to find and the reader can choose exactly what used condom munching writers' stories they want to read. Even if many of us on the list eat used condoms on a regular basis, there are some very good writers posting stories that have latex allergies and do not eat any type of birth control device.

Randi has coaxed some very good writers to join this. Not that she doesn't deserve the ire of some brilliant readers that simply dislike people that are better educated, better looking, smarter, kinder, better liked, more accomplished, and all around more appreciated than said readers. Who doesn't have the skills and accomplishments of Randi? Other than about 99% of the population, everyone does!

I hope to post in Romance as my western muses can't deal with cheating wives in an era when wives were revered, and there were no electronic devises available to nail their cheating asses. As a certified used condom chomping cuck, I urge everyone to check out some of the stories already posted by the writers on this list. Everyone won't like them all, but everyone will like some of them, a lot! Just look at that list! It's impressive as hell. (I'm still trying to figure out how Q managed to worm his way in. He only has about a dozen of the very best stories in Literotica!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@missing the mark

So, annie, you see fewer and fewer worthwhile stories. Your solution is to eliminate most of the good stories we get in a year? Most of the stories that made the HOF this year came out of LD1 and 2.

Both of the Oshaw stories we've seen, the only HDK story, the only story from PapaToad, RPSuch, Angiequesophie, Patricia51, Ohio, KK, TTT etc., etc., have come out of these events. How often doe Qhml1, Cpete, and the rest of these guys post?

It seems to me like you should be grateful as hell. Who says you have to read these stories in a "burst" or over the holidays? Will they still be here afterward? Yes, they will. You could read one a day, for a month! What the hell is wrong with you people? The only story Stangstar has posted in two years was in one of these.

This girl works her ass off to put something like this together, bring us these great stories and writers, and you throw up this ungrateful shit? Well, I'm grateful as hell, Randi, but if I was you, I'd say fuck this, I don't have to put up with this shit.

Fuck these assholes. Let them read two star shit for the rest of their lives. I'll be disappointed, and I guess a lot of other people will, but you don't have to put up with this shit, and I'll cheer for you if you tell us all to go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh look...

Toxic comments and egotistical twits making more toxic comments. Never change, literotica!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
You're so very welcome NICE TRY!

If I can somehow do something to make you happy, my day is complete. You are obviously an intelligent reader, posting some insightful, thought-provoking comments, often on the same story. It's your tolerance and consideration that many others find so appealing. You are in a class by yourself. (Even though you seem to have several IP addresses.) You were born in a superior manner and have somehow retained that superiority even as you are persecuted and held back by lesser men and women, most of whom were birthed by inferior parents. Never doubt that you are better than almost everyone on the planet, even if your accomplishments have been minimalized by jealous, petty minded, inferior people.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Thanks, last anonymous, and I am sincere.

You stated your thoughts well and without malice or malicious name calling. I understand your feelings and do like that you expressed them in a straight forward manner. I don't have to agree to appreciate honest, intelligent criticism. The cranky, crotchety, sissy boy thing was pretty accurate.

Randi may be a tad confident, but, as Dizzy Dean said, " It ain't braggin' if you can back it up". There are many other very good editors here and they all deserve our praise and thanks, although many of them remain behind the scenes (or the story in this case). I do worry about being part of any clique, as I never have been, and it sounds bad. It may be hard to believe, but I wasn't the jock, or stud in school that I appear to be.

I am prejudiced when it comes to Randi, only because my interactions with her have shown her to have many qualities I would look for in a friend. If I ever manage to acquire one, it would be great if that friend were like her. Truthfully, I need friends like you, anonymous. You aren't opposed to telling me where the bear shit in the woods. I respect that and I admit that I need it far too often.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
Why are racist sexiest attacks allowed in the comments

While a lot of the anon comments are thoughtful, why do we have to put up with the racist sexist rants of a few wimpy dickless Nazis? Ifsuch comments were made in stories the authors can delete them; I strongly urge the administrator to delete them here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with the respectful comment by anonymous

With the exception to the dig he/she took at HDK. There are those of us who remember what Randi was like before she got better at putting on the innocent front. Her thinly veiled digs at people not in her camp go unnoticed by most, but there are a few of us who aren't enamored by her simply because she put together Legend's Days. Doing that doesn't make her above reproach, no matter how much of a Legend she tells you all that she is.

Oh yeah, I hate the saying it ain't bragging if you can back it up. It is bragging. Confident people don't need to brag. If your shit doesn't stink, it will show without you having to advertise it. BMW and Mercedes just let you know about their new lineup. They don't need to tell you how great it is for family, or how roomy it is, or anything other than what is offers. Its name is enough. Apparently, her name isn't enough.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
What have the "respectful" anonymous done for anyone, lately?

Or, do they just hang around and make douchey comments? Odd that they never own those comments or offer any evidence. It's obviously the same person, trying to make it look like someone different. Have any trouble changing that IP address there, douche bag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

To Randi and all of the authors that have contributed to this, THANK YOU. I like westerns but...I like all of these writers better no matter what they write. This will be a special treat. Randi, you must be very talented to gather this group together. I'm very excited by this.

I do have a question for anyone who can answer this. When posting as anonymous as I prefer to do, I can only post once on a given thread. Yet, I see some very despicable posts using the same language post multiple times. I guess they could use multiple computers, but it is hard to imagine given the intellectual level of the posts. How is this happening??

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Can't Wait ( to be Razzle-Dazzled by Literotica Colossuses' First Tier, Frontier Fiction ) !

I'm as impatient for this event as stump -tailed bronco in fly season.

Mega-thanks to Blackrandl and all participating authors for sharing.

JMH1961JMH1961over 6 years ago
Thank You Randi....Thank You All

So many excellent writers with so many awesome stories. Now i just hope I don't forget about the turkey and burn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People with no class

The Anon ripping on HDK and Blackrandl1958 needs to grow up. If you do not like the author or their style of writing don't read their stories. They spend time to try to entertain us and many of the authors are very skilled writers. Be a critic of problems with the story, if there are plot issues, problems with character development, or issues with the flow of the story feel free to point them out. There is no reason to make personal attacks on these authors. I personally like stories in the BTB genre and but will enjoy a reconciliation story if it has a good believable plot and has good character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anony with a problem

All you do is live to bitch about Randi. You don't fool anyone with those comments. You're that same dipshit that always says the same stupid ass thing. Get a life, prick.

People who read the comments know exactly who you are. You always make the same comment about Randi putting herself in the first Legends deal, and how that is a slam at other people. First, I remember reading that some of the legends said they would only write a story if she did. Second, if anyone is a legend around here, she is.

All the writers in all these things sure seem to think so. I think that just throws shade on anything you have to say. Look at that story she wrote. Over 200 comments, over 200 favorites, over 100,000 views. No need to say anything else to prove you're a poser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

'Raisa_Greywood'- Popular author?! They have NO stories on here, so how the fuck are they popular? There are names I have never seen before and have been reading on this site for years. I fail to see how randl is so popular either, has nothing else to do obviously but organise these so called 'events'. We'd rather have good stories every day, NOT once in a while because the admins of lit allow continual trash to be posted on this site. It has been going down hill for a long time with admin making changes to things that don't need it and IGNORING what the readers repeatedly ask for. randl repeatedly falls all over herself praising garbage on this site and I fail to see why so many have her an an 'editor', her editing in those stories and her own leave a lot to be desired.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
These ' Invitationals' are the best thing to happen on Lit in years !

I personally want to send out a big Thank You to Laurel and Manu for allowing these wonderful events !

I especially want to send out a huge Thank You to Blackrandl1958 for her tireless devotion to the readership of this site ! Those of us who are regulars here know and certainly appreciate all you do for us !

I see the old " I'll not use my username now , and they won't know it's me " back. Still bitter Joe ? Lmao

smmhomesmmhomeover 6 years ago
Thank you

I look forward to the next event. Thanks to Blackrandl1958 and thanks to the contributing authors.

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
I'm not a fan of BlackRandi, but...

The anons ripping on her (I do think it's more than one, and not just Swingerjoe reincarnated) have to realize that this isn't the avenue to broadcast it. They have made this announcement about their dislike of her instead of the event. That isn't cool.

At the same time, I have found that the best way to respond to the anonymous "Javmor sucks" insults is to not care about them. They add nothing to and take nothing away from my life, so they are irrelevant. Most mature authors here feel the same way, and have learned to look at those comments and kind of smirk to themselves like, "Aww, this anon doesn't like me. Anyways, I wonder what's on TV tonight?"

My online personality is world's apart from my real life personality, so I assume that everyone up here is the same. BlackRandi is still a person behind her name, and we should all remember that. While I may not care for her online personality, I can't let that make me judge her real life person.

The drama isn't worth it guys. Don't give into it.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
I'm pretty sure there's a sizable portion here who aren't fans of Javmor79

Judging from the scores and comments on his stories, that is. You're probably a peach in real life, but you just come off as a third-rate cuckolding apologist, and a bit of a chickenshit. I'm sure that you're not, in real life, and all the hundreds of people commenting on your stories calling you "Cuckmore" are just out of line.

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
Lol. Okay.

To get an insult from Kimi, all I have to do is say that I'm not a fan of BlackRandi? Even being respectful? Well, okay. That's fine. If your world is that small, then it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I always looking forward for ghml1 stories.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting?

Authors who have not posted in ages, authors who apparently have not posted at all. On the list, there are a few that I enjoy some of their tales.

I concede very few.

I suppose there could be some fun reads, but some of these post stories that have a rather small and select following.

Then, so many of the very good story tellers are ignored?

I guess I just don't get it.

oshawoshawover 6 years ago

A warm thank you to Randi for extending an invitation to me to join a list of stellar writers for this event. I look forward to reading stories from my old favorites, and discovering new favorites from categories I don't frequent as much as I should.

Thank you for your tireless efforts, sacrifice, and support for hosting yet another extraordinary collection of stories.

oshaw

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Javmor

You know shit about respect. You want to see respect, read Oshaw. Respect for other writers means keeping your fucking mouth shut when you don't have anything good to say. I've never seen Randi badmouthing you. Kimmi ain't the only one who thinks you're a pretty sorry writer. I've never been able to stand a single one of the nasty characters you make up. When you bad mouth other writers who've never done that to you, you just show you have no class.

Lex1Lex1over 6 years ago
When did he bad mouth her?

And why is saying you're not a fan of Randi off limits? Don't other writers get that treatment? His comment was beyond respectful. All he said was he wasn't a fan. Did he attack her? Did he call her names? Did he make some sly comments about her writing or editing? Did he even say one thing wrong? Where's the disrespect?

I think you guys take this shit way too seriously. It's obvious everyone picks sides. Either you're pro Randi, or you're in the other group. So juvenile. I hate cliques.

Anyways, who cares?

As for the event, the only Westerns that I like are Tombstone, The Quick and the Dead, and the one with Denzel Washington. Not sure if the stories can stack up against those, but I'm willing to give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOTS OF WESTERNS TO CHOOSE FROM

AND FOR MY BIRTHDAY. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't go wrong with this.

Best thing to happen on this site that I can ever remember. With these writers, I expect to see some of the best stories ever written here.

You people trying to start shit need to check yourselves. Bunch of assholes trying to fuck things up for the rest of us. If Randi quits doing these there are going to be a bunch of pissed off dudes on your asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best news in forever

Fact remains, a huge majority love this. They took the score off, but there's still that red H. This is the most popular thing to be posted in at least two months, maybe since the last legends day. For all the bitching by a few disgruntled shitheads, us readers love these things, and can't wait for the next one. Please don't listen to the same dickwads posting their drooling over and over. You do your thing, young lady, and look at the people who are in your corner. Those are the ones that matter.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Maybe Quick Draw McGraw, Lex1 ?

Is anybody doing a story in the Illustrated category ?

You say "the only Westerns that I like are Tombstone, The Quick and the Dead, and the one with Denzel Washington"

For me, nothing could ever come near the Saturday Afternoon Matinee Serials with Hopalong Cassidy.

Lue

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Answering questions

Ten days out, and I'm very excited. I've now read several of the stories, and readers are in for a treat, I promise.

To answer some questions:

1. There is no way to show length of story. I'm sorry, but it just can't be done. Of the stories I have read, they range from 5000 words to 80,000. The only thing to be done is click on the story and check the number of pages at the bottom of the first page.

2. The stories are not in one category, but several. Romance, Loving Wives, BDSM, Lesbian, Gay, and others. You will have to hunt a bit, but we've tried to make it easy. Each story will carry a unique story tag: "Literotica Writers Go West story." If you find one, you can click on that tag to the right of the story and it will pull up a list of all the stories. Alternatively, you can go to the "Tags Portal." There is a search function there. If you enter the tag, it will pull up a list of the stories. There will also be a page similar to this one with links to the stories, once they are posted. We have tried to make them easy to find.

3. Every writer here has stories on the site. They may, or may not, be under the username listed on this page, but they are all proven and popular writers.

If you have read stories by these authors, you know their talents and abilities. I have completely enjoyed the stories I have read. If you have not read these authors, you are in for a pleasant introduction. Have fun. That's the only thing this is about, fun reading for people who enjoy Westerns, or just good erotic stories. Randi.

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
Sounds Good!

Thank you Blackrandl for putting this thing together. I really enjoyed your last themed event. And this is an EVENT. Perusing the list, I find many authors that I enjoy reading and a few that I never heard of. (I will check them out between now and then).

Again thank you Blackrandl and the many authors who are writing for this.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Why Some Writers Stop Writing

Crazy selection of comments here, some thoughtful, some raving, but overall they do provide some light entertainment, I guess.

As for the question raised by more than one comment about lack of productivity by some authors outside these events, there is more than one reason for that.

1 - In any category of literature you can find prolific writers and at the same time those that produce only one or two works. It is called "Inspiration". For some it keeps them going a long time, for others, it may stop after only one story, or even, God help us, in the middle of a story that gets the reader hooked and looking forward to the next chapter! The Muse appears, sprinkles magic dust on the brain causing creativity, then may disappear in a cackle of Impish laughter.

2 - Real world issues. A couple of my favorites have stopped writing because of health problems, both mental and physical. Others because of upheaval in their private lives.

3 - Going Pro. That's right, people actually pay money for online stories published elsewhere. Some of the better authors who publish on Literotica (perhaps started here) can be found on the pay sites with more recent works (maybe under a different name).

It is a real treat to have really good writers come back online here to contribute to this event after an absence for whatever reason. I very much appreciate their efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forgotten Arthor

Woodmanone has written the best westerns posted in Literotica.

DarknsDarkns3 months ago

Woodmanone definitely a fave author of mine in the Western genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2153 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...