All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 42'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
So good good good!

If Hunter and Alexis were to start a business for neglected wives and others, they'd be wealthy enough to wipe out the national debt, especially with the folks he's been involved with. I can't wait to read what happens next to the characters, it's like an addictive item, but the series is safer than drugs, guns, tobacco, alcohol, and strict religion communities.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Maybe end it

U have jumped shark. Joe rob Billy rob, yikes.

kaidmankaidmanover 6 years ago
loved this one

good work this helped continue the story and eased off on any type of drama by giving out some simple fun times keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Dream?

This was good fun. I rationalized however by treating it like a

dream. I am not sure why but I had fleeting thoughts of the movie "Elf"!

Tron4122Tron4122over 6 years ago
Great story with a good laugh

Loved the story, but loved the horse back riding trip. Had a tough time stopping laughing. I could picture it. Keep up the great work.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 6 years agoAuthor
Nude Wedding, Double Wedding

Your comments suggest that you would like to see a nude wedding or double weddings with various of story characters. Heads up. There will be a double destination wedding at a nude resort. The wedding will obviously include Alexis and Hunter but the other couple hasn't even made an appearance yet. Stay tuned. I'm thinking of inviting: Emma, Olivia, Sophia, Hunter's parents Jack and Doris and sister Thia, Noah, Dean and Josie, Erin and Samantha. Dee and Jarrod won't be able to come due to timing, maybe even Stewardesses Connie and Janine, if they can make it; Jane, Emma's sister and Julia, Jane's stepdaughter; Fiona; January, Yu-Gin and Nina; Rachel and daughter Mitch; Rachel's friend Crystal; plus whoever is invited by the other couple. Should be a hot time. Am I missing anyone..

jrbooks1jrbooks1over 6 years ago
Keep going

love all the twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved the facial/titty fuck, could you do more of those? These stories are so well written I am totally involved in the actual story and love the sex highlights. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous