All Comments on 'Damn Dog'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
Wins the Prize

for the LEAST erotic story I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well.

not up to your past stories.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Maybe it was the least erotic, DonaldElliott

But it was a fun story, just the same, and I liked it.

Even the errors added to the fun:

"There stood this women, maybe 25 or so."

If it really had been 25 or so women, then it could have been very erotic. But MGM would have had to move it from Exhibition & Voyeur to Group Sex.

Lue

magmamanmagmamanover 6 years agoAuthor
Slices of life

I write bits and pieces of what is loosely my life. I used to try and write erotic stuff, I am just not very good at that.

Typos? I am good at making those. Kathy Dean (not her real name of course) is a local lady that tends to be one of "those" kinds of female. If the kinds of clothing she wears are any indication, anyway. My wife and I see her in town from time to time, it's Fall here now so she is of course bundled up.

Interesting Gal. I can hardly wait until Summer.

Yep, ended up with a puppy, the plan was to sell it, give it away, something. But, we became friends. The gal kept one of the puppies also, she drops by to let it play with ours. Becoming a friend to my wife and I, weird the way we met her.

Debs said she was a nice lady, turns out she is even though at first I didn't like her much.

To those of you that like my little tales, thanks, to those who don't? It's not required reading.

Thanks,

MGM

Jim44444Jim44444over 6 years ago
Expectations

Anyone that has read one of your stories should never expect erotica. Anyone who reads more than one of your stories gets exactly what they expect, entertainment.

Thanks for the entertainment.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
As always..

....... a very enjoyable tale. Some body must be having lost moments if his dog was

the father...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...