All Comments on 'Verna the Ponygirl Ch. 02'

by meenymo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait!

I can't wait to see where this story goes. Great job once again. I was so excited to see that there was a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. It was very erotic and believable. I wish there had been more chapters; it had so much potential of having ongoing chapters and being filled with all sorts of erotic fantasies. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping there is a next chapter

It has been awhile but it would be great to have another chapter where Verna and Luke come together as a master and ponygirl. There is a bond between Verna her current master and it is fun to see that she does not care for anyone else to dominate her. Some stories would have other beat and dominate her until she is crying and broken. This story is different that there are caring people about and the ponygirls seem to be happy. It would be nice to see Luke bend Verna to his style. Maybe even to allow him to harness her up to a cart and explore the countryside together. He could stroke and care for her and she lets him. Could we find out some information about how the stable was established? Please lets read more about this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I sure would like to read more chapters of Verna and Vander. The adoration Verna has for Vander is unique and wonderful to read. There are so many other pony stories where the owners beat, humiliate, and starve the ponies into submission. This story is one of my favorites now. I do hope for more chapters. I am not sure that I would like to have Luke dominate Verna but maybe where they can tolerate each other. As one person wrote that maybe Luke can take Verna out for some walks every now and then. As Vander says that the bond is unique between them and it should be nurtured. Verna trusts Vander which is greatly needed and appreciated. Vander takes care of Verna as we found out at the beginning of this chapter from the ordeal she suffers in the first chapter. Once a trust is broken, it is rarely given again. Unlike the other story of the author where the secretary is being humiliated without any regard to her safety, this story is a 180 degree turnaround. More chapters, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermeenymo@meenymo
123 Followers
All works of fiction created by me are just that - works of fiction and are in no way meant to represent real life situations or people. I write because I have things on my mind I want to piece out in words. If it isn't your style and you aren't enjoying it, thank you respectf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES