All Comments on 'A Game of Chicken'

by ChesterWJones

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

A line has now been crossed that can never be increased. Divorce is in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

That was supposed to read uncrossed.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Great start.

Now they all need to go to a room and keep things going. It's always fun to read about a couple's learning how great swinging is. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absured

The divorce rate with swingers and cuckolds is less than 3% while divorce rate with plain couples is about 55% and B.T.B couples is 95% so which couples are better off and more in love?I figure all you B.T.B lovers are divorced...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a start

but needs to carried on.. this is a relationship that is all but over...only the papers need to served...

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
To Hippyswinger

I must have read a different story. Everyone in this story is strangely detached and it ends with "What now?" Just as I imagine swinging usually does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another dumb wife

Blows up a marriage by getting prego and ends up divorced... The first time by the nature of the phrase indicates there are more times to come and that ain't good for anybody... Just let the bodies fall where they may.

Chester the Molester strikes again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's interesting that so many people with no direct knowledge of swinging ...

... want to behave as though the know all about it, can predict its outcomes, just "know" what it all means and where it all goes.

I guess this should be expected in the age of "alternative facts" where anyone can spout bullshit from a position of total ignorance ... and even use the fact that they ARE ignorant as a selling point for their silly "arguement": since they know all about it anyway, they don't NEED to actually learn anything, and anyone who actually DOES know something must be tainted because of ... well ... because of actually bothered to learn. It means they must be "one of them."

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good seduction story

I suspect Sara was set up by the other three: :get her drunk and see how far she'll go."

An item that annoys the shit out of me (this can go to other authors as well). Please use the internet and learn the difference between the vulva and the vagina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Now what?" Is right...

Swinging, open-marriage, group sex = fracture marriage vows.

After fracturing marriage vows and are no longer just 2 as 1; having brought others into the carnal knowledge of the relationship where does the relationship stand.

A marriage so easily tipped in one direction or another or, blown out by a gust of wind. There is no dedication to one's own spouse/partner

NaughtymarrieddadNaughtymarrieddadover 6 years ago
Loved it

Can picture my 44yo milf wife as sara ..... mmmmmm

robertlrobertlover 6 years ago
How hot was that!

Your seduction and buildup to the climax was outrageously fantastic! I certainly hope there's a second part to this story. A definite '5'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-absured

Did anybody ever tell you, you're an idiot? It's obvious, willing cuckoldry is your main preference. Admit it. You like to be humiliated and it wouldn't surprise me that your favorite past time is slurping cream pies from your wife, after her lovers leave. It's obvious from your comments in loving wives, that you're one sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good Story!

“Spin the bottle” and “dare you stories” always bring back fond memories of our sexual awaking in adolescence. This well-written story built on those elements by adding some wine to the mix. Then, Mrs. Normally Conservative Wife finally fulfilled her everyone´s fantasy by fucking the other husband! It was even hotter because her husband watched her from the other side of the hot tub.

My wife and I really liked this story and it reminded us of her first time being shared. We were close friends with another couple with whom we shared the same hobbies, so, we spent a fair amount of time together. They often brought their single neighbor along, when we socialized, because we all enjoyed his company. Without even commenting on it, we all noticed that our sex lives improved if our wives were a bit flirty with all three of us men.

One eveing we had them all over for dinner and then watched a romantic/erotic movie. The wine was flowing all evening and after the movie we started dancing, passing the women from one man to the next. Eventually, we started doing sexy dancing and eventually started “I dare you”!

By the end of the evening, my wife had been fucked by both the other men. The other wife was not interested in swinging and just wanted us to watch the whole scene unfold in front of us. It was fabulous. That night my wife found out what she was missing, which were big cocks shooting massive loads of cum in her wet pussy. She became a hot wife that night and now, some 10 years and dozens of men later, she has never slowed down. She has allowed her lovers to knock her up and all three of our children are sired by different lovers she has had.

Your story was particularly enjoyable for my wife, because she loves stores where good wives are “turned” and become shared wives.

We look forward to the next chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

You're a prime example of a willing cuckold. What a wimp, raising some one else's children. Aren't you so proud to be a man? A whore and a slut for a wife. Good going moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it....you built up the passion and lowered the hesitation.

Don't listen to the naysayers. This story was one of the best I've read on here for quite a while. Please continue and get the girls involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of childish and juvenile. "Giddy?"

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I would think deciding to fuck other people is something you might want to discuss with your spouse, in private, before the fucking starts. This was kind of teenage party drunk fucking. No commitments, no precautions, no planing, and definitely no thinking. A shallow tepid lukewarm marriage, where fucking other people does not raise any significant issues, before or after. I can actually see where swinging could enhance such a vapid pointless marriage, add some excitement and emotion to an otherwise boring and mediocre life.

Hey, if it works for them, fine. I mean, what have they got to lose? Not much.

CatManLoveCatManLoveover 6 years ago
ANSWER TO HATERS

For all the childish haters here. Why are you even reading these stories. Haters go read some fairy tales or bible stories and leave sites for adults alone until you have matured enough to understand that these are stories for those who enjoy them.

To ChesterWJones: Excellent story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very nice story

This is a nice story. The buildup is very good and it innocently progresses to a nice conclusion. The alcohol and the hot tub give everyone the excuse that "\things just got out of control and went a little too far". It could just be a nice, unique experience and a good memory or...

The grammar and spelling were very good, unlike much of what is on here.

BigVic77BigVic77over 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Nicely written and builds well, making it quite believable. I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slow Roll

The story was great and I liked the way she was. Letting his wife talk you down on her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I wish this stuff really happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I have given my wife the ok

I have asked my wife multiple times if she would have another man do her and she always turns down the offer. She did say if she ever did it that it would have to be a complete stranger. I told her she can have anyone at anytime, I’m OK with it. Even give her the dare that I would do anything she asked me to do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is something about two couples in a hot tub that somehow gets everyone thinking about swapping. Add a few glasses of wine and if the chemistry is right it is going to be party time. A little more character development would have helped. The provocation was unrealistic. So a little more focus on what really triggers couples in hot tubs to try swapping would have improved the story.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved this short story but it ended just when it gets interesting. What will happen now? Will Jenny fuck Carl? Will they all go inside and continue this sex play? I enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars. Where will this friendship go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was fantastic!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very believable, In fact this is exactly what happened the first time we four became intimate in our hot tub; We are friends with a couple and she is very jealous / possessive of him, yet when she gets drunk to the point described here, she knows no limit to her own sexual desire. What is written in the story has happened many times over the years of our friendship. She then passes out and the three of us 'get it on' for hours.

ILHUBBYILHUBBYabout 1 year ago

Loved this story! Quite like a few epidlsodes in my life. One was with a couple that was our best friends. After the initial discussion, me and the other wife left the hot tub and went to the family room which was just inside. We listened to our spouses as they moaned and grunted and came....while I ate her out and finger fucked her while dirty talking. Would def read a follow up!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous