All Comments on 'After the Pensioners Coach Trip'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delightfully dirty piece of eroticism

...much enjoyed by this 75-year old reader. Thanks!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed that. Magic. My 80 year old cock is still hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Illustrations...

If you are going to have an illustrated story of any kind, let alone of an erotic nature, go ahead and illustrate it. In this 4 page story you had 2 pictures, both of the main character's boots and that's it...?!? That's like a good cook book with no photos of finished recipe results and only a vague drawing of a wooden spoon through out there entire volume. Illustrate your material (or don't). We've already made the choice to read this kind of literature so illustrations aren't going to shock us...

Nice story line by the way...

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 6 years ago
Well...

If you dropped the pics and placed this in either Mature or Group Sex... It would've been better. Still... 5 stars.

jennijuggsjennijuggsabout 6 years ago
😁😁x

Lovvvvve it.xx

Swee282Swee282about 6 years ago

Wow, what a wonderful story, this is something I would love to see my wife doing. Nothing more sexy for me,

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeabout 6 years ago
simply wonderful

wow what a great story and so well and thoughtfully written. Lovely stuff, got my knicks off in no time reading this LOL

LEATBTLEATBTabout 6 years ago
Best story I’ve read for years!

That is just my type of story! I hope the dirty old sods get their hands on her again soon, she obviously loves it so they should get a few more mates involved!

Well done.

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyover 5 years ago
LOVE IT!

This was a great story! Well written and extremely graphic. Just how I like them. ;) I really enjoyed it. You have to watch out for those dirty old men ;) … or maybe you don't wanna :)

zaksjackzaksjackover 5 years ago
Another masterpiece

more please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Believable

I like stories that are believable and Wendy coming from a small town, helping an older man with his lawn etc and not getting enough attention from her husband were very erotic stories. Continue with more with Wendy...Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Wendy sounds like and looks like a very sexy woman!!! Keep the Wendy stories coming!

J2647J2647over 3 years ago
Sensual

Here I am, a 70ish fellow just wishing there was a lovely Wendy near by. Maybe the garden story was a bit nicer. Not so many involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb. Developed slowly and erotically, the mark of a singularly talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are incredible and I always cum really hard as I read them, Thank you so much and please keep on writing new stuff!

fireman399afireman399a6 months ago

I would not call this an illustrated story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
767 Followers
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...