All Comments on 'Youthful Pleasures Ch. 01'

by Honey123

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep the story going

You have so many ways to go with this story. It could be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your writing skills are growing

Honey, it is a joy to watch you growing as a writer. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot story

You should make it into a series. Next time you write, have the girl get caught by the son, going down on mom, and then have him join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

great story. I'm not crazy about the incest (son involved) but toys and maybe another girl would be definitely hot. You're a good writer. Keep it "up".

bmw1080bmw1080over 19 years ago
More Please

Look forward to further stories from you and the experiences of Mrs Phillips as she explores her sexuality. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's not incest

because the sex was NOT with the son. It was with a girl that the woman is not related to by blood, marriage, adoption, or "step" relationship.

The son's "involvement" may have given the plot a "hint" of incest, but that's all it was.

Not that getting the son involved in the future would bother me but, hey, you can't please everybody!

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Great writing Honey. Personal bias of course, but I would love to see the two of them get back together sometime in the series. *hugs*

BelegonBelegonover 19 years ago
Short but sweet

Honey, I think this is a great idea. I wish I had the discipline to do it myself because I think it will give you the opportunity to work around different genres within Lit without locking yourself in to a long tale. It is also nice to have the "quick read" available from a writer I know I enjoy. I love how you kept the sexual identity of the narrator until the end. It made it easier for me to put myself in her place.

gotwood49gotwood49over 19 years ago
Oh my god...

Honey, you continue to amaze me. Just when I think I've got you figured out as to your interests, etc., you go off in another direction...and score again! You're truly growing as a writer, and I'm growing, every time I read another of your stories! I can't wait to read your next one (hehehe)

You're the best!

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Thanks for the mention

But I didn't rate one. This story is all yours, the suggestions I made extremely minor. Like the rest of your fans, i can't wait for Chapter two :)

-Colly

SummerMorningSummerMorningover 19 years ago
*smile*

Nice one, Honey... nice one. Thanks for tipping me off to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"Mrs. Phillips, I intend to pay you back."

I can't wait to see just how she does this. great job,sweetie! hot hot hot

*hugs*

v~

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Morning coffee and FINGER IN THE ASS

Ooooooh, you are so bad its really good, you know I mean bad in a good hot way. I was all asleepy and drinkin coffee and this story went BAM, CRASH, BANG, and woke me all up, especially my nipples.

(Her ass pushes out to my face and I blow onto her)

I really like that part, thank you for writing this story honey and letting me read it. Lisa.

P.S. I think I accidently voted twice, ooops, but I was all flustered, I gave you two fives = ten.

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 19 years ago
Hell of a way to wake up.

Nice, tight, and erotic! I think I'm gonna hit all your stories....

liferguyliferguyover 19 years ago
Pay Backs

they say pay backs are hell, well I say bring it on... Can't wait for your follpw up!

workbeeworkbeeover 19 years ago
Would love to see more adventures her

Would love to see more adventures with this character. Would you be willing to expirement with watersports?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks alot

Very Good; Can't wait until Christmas break!! If I could only read with my eyes closed! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oohhh Yeah, Mmmmm.

How about finishing it off w/Ms. P. Taking care of son's g/friend's cunny again, after young immature son leaves her hanging but dripping w/his premature ejacu...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More competitive…

I liked your story as I am a fan of mature-young relations especially when it is between a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law! Hahahah! But I was thinking it would be nicer if for the pay back story, you make it a bit more competitive where the younger girl actually rules the action and shows how strong she is in compare with her older mother-in-law (who think she is still really attractive for her age and likes to play from the position of power with her daughter-in-law)…

I guess the idea of a sexual competition makes the story hotter…

Cheers…

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I started to say it's erotic

But it's really freakin' HOT. You gave us more "mature" women something to fantasize about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Youthful Pleasures

Honey, Super hot story very well done. Can't wait for more chapters but would like to see a prelude to chap. 1 leading up to your 1st chapter. In other words the story leading to there first sexual encounter. Perhaps somewhere along the line a threesome with mother, son and g/f.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Scope for development

i think there is plenty of scope to develop the character of mrs Phillips including Group, Anal, Younger men and Girl friends as long as the stories are one off and not chain stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
no time.....

I'm proceeding immediately to part two! Thanks, Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got me wet

Oh wow, i masturbating reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH MY GOD!

That was maybe the hottest story I've ever read. If only that could happen to me...

NickyMachNickyMachover 13 years ago

Beautifully written, and very erotic!

Well done!

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 13 years ago
Excellent

Well written and very engaging.

yogiforlifeyogiforlifeover 13 years ago
re:

I have to be honest, I've never spent much time exploring the erotic story section here on Lit. For whatever reason I decided to check out some of yours and I'm very glad I did. I thoroughly enjoyed this one. There's just something so erotic about a person's first experience in this area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FANTASTIC

Your story kept me in suspense. Didn't know who it was,Mother or Father.

Add a Sister so she can a special friend. Sleep Over. Let the sister come out of the closet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous