All Comments on 'He Shall Go to the Ball'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
robert0000robert0000over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: He pedalled...

Comments from people about the police are hilarious. If it weren’t so out of character for the narrator to go to the police then I’d write a sequel about how he’d turn up at the station in his dress and recount his humiliation. If the police took him seriously at all, they would certainly decline to bring charges when the witnesses recalled how he had moaned “yes, yes, yes” as he came. They would conclude that he had enjoyed the experience and was feeling ashamed afterwards, which, as it happens, may also be true of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That guy reads every story with femdom or crossdressing or similar themes, then rushes to write his fanfiction in the comments. He's been doing this for years now, so he's either legitimately autistic or gets off on having his fanfiction critiqued.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 6 years ago
Ended too soon

After setting this up it was a shame to have it end so soon. Still liked!

robert0000robert0000over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Ended too soon

Fair point. We’re you keen for more sexual activity with Becca, more aftermath or more being passed around at the party?

robert0000robert0000over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: That guy...

He’s done it on at least two others of mine. I’m quite offended he hasn’t done it to all of my collection. Sending the protagonist to the police is a universal ending.

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 5 years ago
Take me to the Ball

Yet another fantasy of mine.....all dressed up in finery for a Formal Ball!

And to have the Matron of the House as my initial tease.....perfect!

Enjoyed having the group of ladies protect him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
199 Followers
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...