All Comments on 'Me & Emily & Daddy's Cum Ch. 03'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great trilogy

but the best line was: "I had never felt so loved or so lost". There's an amazing ring of truth to that. A very well done set of stories

brokbrokover 19 years ago
A-1

Incredibly sexy story. Makes some of the other stories on the site look just amateurish. How many ways are there to say I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great triology!

well written!

Rider8x5Rider8x5over 19 years ago
A Special Treat..........

Thank you for inviting us (the reader) inside "your" mind during such an erotic event........Delightful !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i wouldnt mind this happening to me

mmmmmmmmmmmm a very sexy story that rocks and i wish i could b the dad in this story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

wow what a great story. it reminds me of some of my past with my dad but we were alone when we did it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story

That story was aweosme and detailed great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

I loved every word in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

The daughter's description of being fucked was awesome. Greta writing. Great imagination

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can't wait for 4

Great story, highly erotic and well written, but shaving cream for lube? other than that it was great.

David48David48about 17 years ago
oh daddyyyy

What a dirty old man! I'm there with that...Men are so...human...and nasty...and dirty...and what a fantasy! None better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A vote of "5" just isn't enough!

I could taste Emily's kiss, I could feel the machine, I could see Daddy....yumm

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

shaving cream was not a good thing to have in the story....trust me women don't use it at all..it would irritate the skin and make sex not pleasurable. overall a great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Made me wet

If only my dad would have *ucked me like that!!!!! It made me sooo wet! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fANTASTIC

Absolutely fantastic story. One of the best in the Literotica series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dad Daughter stories this good are a rare find.

The opening chapter setting up the sex scene is a wonderful element missing from most of the erotic stories I read. The teasing nature leading up to the climax makes this story worth reading more than once.

classof69classof69over 13 years ago
Symbian Search

I first read this story about 6 months ago, when I origonally found Literotica! I searched to find it many times again but I didn't succeed until the new format came out and I did a Tag search for "Symbian"!

There are so many great aspects to this story that it is hard to respond to all of them.

First of all, I love Daddy incest stories. Don't know why though, I've never been turned on by my own daughter at all. I guess it is the innocence of your characters. Even first time stories don't excite me much, but the loss or gift of innocence does!

The concept of two virgin friends finding a symbian is great! I loved reading of their expectations and the results of Emily's trial run were erotic beyond belief!

Thank you for such a well written story. It will always be a favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kudos and a slight correction

Series was great, very enjoyable read! Thank you for taking the time to work on these stories!

Would've gone somewhere else than shaving cream though...as others have mentioned, the reality would've been less than pleasant.

Slight correction - it's 'Sybian' - no 'm'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hope to see some more chapters added here even though there hasn't been any updates in your stories for a long time. Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy shit!

Wow! This short series was fantastic. Loved your style of writing. The character development. The climax and ending. Simply awesome. Thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want Emily

I really like this author's writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was pretty awesome, all in all! Dad was a little douchey though, with his whole 'just relax your throat' bullshit with a girl whos never even sucked a dick before. Should have bent him over the bed, grabbed the shaving jel can and said 'just relax your ass!' And proceeded to shove it where the sun doesnt shine and see if his careless attitude changes!

TrollTureTrollTureover 8 years ago
Good!

I like this series, however I do agree with mike2501, daddy could have been a little gentler. I really liked the interplay between the girls!

And just an aside, the machine is a SYBIAN. Symbian is an operating system for handheld devices! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good

This was such an erotic story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super!

The interplay with the daughter and her friend made it a very sexy story. Unrealistic though it may be!

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

this was bloody awesome!

well deserved 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A different appraoch

A unique story with rich imagery. Several steps above nearly everything else on this site. I hope your other stories are as well written!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2231 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES