All Comments on 'The Benefits of Being a Landlord'

by PO469

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

Horrible, depressing story. Try bowling for a hobby.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
not real fun to read

interesting, but more rape than erotic.

HecatesChildHecatesChildover 6 years ago
Ugh

What a piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 STARS

I disagree that this was rape. He did not force. He offered options. THEY, not he, CHOSE the sex option.

I liked the plot for this story. This is his way of helping those who need help. And helping himself at the same time. Keep in mind, he would be within rights to just kick them out. Instead, he offers another option -- if they prefer.

This, like others of PO469 stories, suffers from being truncated. It needed a follow-up. Either A) Blanca comes to him privately, telling him it was her best ever, and when her Mom will be at work, so they can.... Or B) Blanca convinces her Mom with, "I'm the rent next month, or you'll have a bitchy teen daughter on your hands."

Next, this story needs more chapters, detailing other renters' troubles. The gal who gets a postponement in exchange for a blowjob. The woman who, not knowing what others have done, when he says, "how about some kind of sex?" she replies "sex two different times, anyway you want except anal, in exchange for one month." Maybe they both like it so well, it becomes monthly. When she moves out, she tells a friend, "I know where you can get free rent in exchange for some of the best fucking you'll ever get. Only reason I'm telling you this is my job is relocating me (or I'm moving in with my boyfriend)." Then there could be the two coeds who propose, "sex with one this month, alternating with the other next month. Or, both at one time, every other month. " Too bad Literotica has the ridiculous 18 year old restriction. Keeps Blanca from saying "my 15 year old cousin (or step sister or friend) wants to lose her virginity to someone who is gentle..." Or a mother, knowing what he is like, appealing for help with her 16 year old daughter.

Would work better if landlord was single. Eventually could get romantically involved with single mom tenant. She realizes he needs more sex than she, so agrees for him to continue sex-for-rent, even after they marry. The single landlord plot would require a separate story entirely.

In general, stories need more development. For example, Adventures of a Male Prostitute needs more adventures with more clients.

Keep up the good work.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is not rape. The girl is 18. He gives the mother and daughter an option. The daughter takes him by the hand and leads him to her bed. This is consensual sex between 2 adults. But if the girl is 18 and so beautiful, why isn't she working to help her mother with the rent? She could even make money whoring if she can't get any other job. But all your stories are too abrupt including this one. If he was renting out the apartments to the poor, then there should be infinite possibilities with his other tenants too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous