All Comments on 'Mom and the Police Officer Pt. 01'

by johncbb

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I loved George VI's Mom gets strip searched! One of my favorite stories. It has been a long time someone acknowledged that or wrote something similar. I do wish if the son was more involved and there were more friends involved. While the Mom did get fucked by the 2 men, I believe more is needed.

johncbbjohncbbover 6 years agoAuthor
@ali500mph

Based on your suggestions, I think you'll enjoy part 2 coming soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

George VI's Mom gets strip searched is one of my favorite stories. I'm glad you wrote something similar. I agree the son should of witness more of what the cops did to his mom. Hope chapter 2 is out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awsome story been waiting along time for something like this. Please keep writing

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
Started out good but...

First let me say that it started out good but soon got absurd...no cop is going to conduct himself like that in public. Next the sexual tension built but was anti-climatic. It was well written and could have been a five but I couldn't give it more than a four.

lovethewifestorieslovethewifestoriesover 6 years ago

Loved it!! I really like George VI's story and been anticipating more like it- your doing great!! can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Great story, looking forward to more soon.

dgonzodgonzoover 6 years ago
wow that was hot!

hope to see a bit more detail on part 2 of how she ended up enjoying the fuck! really hope to see part 2 soon!! what a turn on this one was!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome! but too short !

hoping to see what gonna happen next !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It started all perfect, but...

I agree fully with EZROLLIN and also think it has a lot of potential, this story.

But the situation at the school is definitely too much to visualize. This simply cannot happen this way.

Suggest an inteception on a deserted road or a forced diversion to a desolated area like an abandoned factory or such.

Keep on writing, I like your style.

Caveman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good story, simple and hot !

just hope the milf doesn't summit too quickly so the son got more to discover with pleasure, no incest ,maybe the friend will blackmail the milf forced her to wear more sexy cloth to public regularly , take time to construct reasonable outline sex is just not important .

I have a idea ,could bill force her to make sex video with her, homemade sex tape,and order mom to purchase on the adult store ,then some local guy recognized her as a teacher , so she has to make them quite by reveal some slutty conduct to them ,her son follows to discern

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
silence ?

you got let us know what you think

ThecsmThecsmover 6 years ago
interesting story

Enjoying the story so far. Hoping chapter 2 is out soon. Waiting to see where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

come on man one chapter is not enough

johncbbjohncbbover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2 Submitted!

Hi all,

Thanks for all your great feedback (especially thecsm - you're an inspiration!). Part 2 of Mom and the Police Officer has been submitted to Literotica. It should be appear within a few days.

I'm also working on another strip search story involving a senior class field trip.

Feel free to get in touch with me here or via email. It's always nice to talk with people who have similar interests.

Sincerely,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

are you going to make a long series

johncbbjohncbbover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

There's at least going to be a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
df

Next one was suppose to be out already

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid story...

Not an ounce of reality to this one... was it suppose to be humorous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start... keep going!

Appreciate the nod to George VI – his collection of stories are top notch. Corresponded some with him many years ago when he was still active… creative guy.

And I’m glad you are picking up the torch in a similar vein. Please keep writing!

NightOwl47NightOwl47about 4 years ago
Strip Search

I have always loved the humiliation factor of a good strip search story, and this one is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Like the humiliation that the mom goes through in front of the school.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

An enjoyable story of humiliation and incestuous causes for masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this may be the stupidest thing ever written

leopard_owlleopard_owl5 months ago

Yeah, this story missed on a whole host of points.

It's really, really, reaaaaaaalllllllllly not believable that the son gets so excited by what is going on (like the opening the door for his mom?) and that he (or anyone) isn't completely losing their minds over what is happening.

Basically, this story is really far from being believable, which is the main issue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous