All Comments on 'Journalist 36'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She should be sufficating if she's hanging in this manner for more than three hours.

Hanging a person with their arms anywhere from shoulders and above with feet unable to touch the ground flat results in a very slow suffication as the lungs cannot expand enough to get enough oxygen -- this is why the Romans used crucifixion to execute criminals.

RebeccasmRebeccasmover 6 years agoAuthor
I didn't know that

Ok I didn't know that but she is actually on her tip toes see pic 194. Any how I kind of cut the toes of in that picture. How long can someone hang on tip toe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cut Abby loose

I know this isn't sexy, I would love to see Abby some how get cut loose on these suckers. She let her ambition get the better of her and now she knows she's screwed, but she still has some smarts and her anger is only growing. Love the story and great art work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Explanation

I love your stories. You have by far the best artwork on the site and I always look forward to each new chapter.

If you look at picture 195 you can clearly see the brown coloured floor a couple of feet below her so she is clearly hanging in the air. I think a better explanation of why she isn't dead despite being hung up for so long is because the slavers have exaggerated how long she was hung up like that to frighten her mother. She has probably been really only hanging there for a short period of time and not the 3 days the slavers claim.

Anyways small details aren't that important as I love the art and the sexy storylines. I hope to see more humiliation for Abbey. Would be nice to see Abby return to her former life but have to obey her master's humiliating orders as they hold her mother as leverage to ensure her compliance or elements like friends or colleagues or former lovers or love rivals invade her new humiliating life as a slave.

RebeccasmRebeccasmover 6 years agoAuthor
pic 195

she suppose to hang in the air on picture 195 because he push the up button so Abby could see her mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
that was good

that was a great drawing/digital art! good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous