All Comments on 'My Mom Ch. 04'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
TIHS is one HOT story

HI THERE

This is one very hot smoking story ! It has a BIG TITED wojmen and some very HOT sexy in IT and I bet the next part will even be better .

I think ever one will enjoy this story . It is a BIT SHORT . but will writen . Hope that the next part is a bit longer .

A new fan IN California .

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
go baby go

Well yes is all I can say

Cookie

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tell Jessi

To let some one else do the editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT

I have read chapters 1 thru 4 and they are all great. They are getting better as you go. PLEASE keep up the great work. I cant wait to read the next part. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I wish I was on that bed

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner912 months ago

Loved ALL of the Chapters thus far and am going straight to the next one. Alan is ONE LUCKY young stud. I'm looking forward to Aunt Cathy's daughter's getting their share of Alan's manhood. Hopefully fellatio and cunnilingus will continue to be an integral part of what is to follow.

As I read your narratives, I get aroused just fantasizing what the sweet female nectars of Jade, her sister Cathy and Jade's neighbor Anne would taste like, if I were lucky enough to be the one pleasuring each of them orally, either individually or as a four some. Thank you and Literotica for the opportunity to dream the dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous