All Comments on 'Annie's Yuletide Gamble'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I tried

I really tried to read this, but gave up before I got to the end of the first page. I hope it was good for somebody. Just too much dragging dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I thought the story wzs

I thought the story was great, although it did take some reading to get to the juicy (pun intended) parts. Erotic for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Style!

I'm not usually one to criticize style, but this was almost unreadable. Too many apostrophes, ellipses, unnecessary emphasis, stuck key exclamations. We know what a drunk person with an accent sounds like, you don't have to force us to parse that word salad. Tighten that shit.

It's strange I'd have to tell this to an author with so much experience, but how did this get through editing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing.

Incredibly erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grammar

That was horrible grammar. Had to stop reading early on bc just annoying.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Enjoyable Christmas fun

Love the Eggnog Family fun.

Well that was a different verse of Oh come all ye faithful. Heee heee

Could that be a new Christmas tradition? OOhh I would pay good money to see that video .

Well I understood what you meant , That's what it was like in the 90's in a lot of places , speech from another time . It was not Grammatically incorrect.

Enjoyable, sexy and fun

Thank you

Jc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
619 Followers
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...