All Comments on 'Fun for the Gang Ch. 02'

by dave_jones_50

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Comedy

No wonder she loves this guy - he's so - so - so salt of the earth - so manly like all of us would like to be.

When does He put the maid's dress on???

We're hoping she has quadruplet girls which he raises as his own and they pay for their father's retirement home by paid sex with white boys. Nice twist eh!!

We are loving this shit - come on thrill us some more - please

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
What a hubby

of course she loves him......... so dose the whole team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Perhaps

Cindy is prejudiced only fucking NFL members. Hubby should slip her down in the hood, and let her fuck some of the down to earth homeys. guys just getting out of the lockup that need to be introduced back to fucking women again. She could "ho" for the bruthas Hubby could also suck their cocks, and take it in the shitter when Cindy was on the rag or her piles bothered her to much. What a couple. what a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Got to Love the Cleanup Man

I have always wondered what it would be like to clean up a cum slut. It always makes me hot thinking about it. This story will arouse a lot of men as well as women. I think they really like that clean up stuff too, but are just to afraid to tell their mates. I would personnaly love it it my wife demanded I clean her up after sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love to clean

It is awsome to clean your wifes pussy and ass. I always have loved the taste of really thick cum that has beed saved for awhile. My wife and I are always out on the weekends looking for younger males for her to fuck or suck. We have great luck at shopping malls. She always dresses sexy and lets her eyes wonder to those young cocks and she makes sure the guys know that she is watching their cocks. The guys will look at me and I will go talk to them and set things up. often she targets groups of young men. If it is just a single then we take him to the car and we talk while he and my wife set in the backseat. We start with small talk and we let him know that we invited him here to have his cock swallowed. My slutty wife gets totally naked and starts rubbing his cock through his pants while she fills his young mouth with her tongue. She informs him that if he has a nice cock with large loads of sweet cum that we will take him home and fuck him. She gets his cock hard and slippery and asks if he would mind having sex with us both together. We have not been turned down yet. We have met some wonderful young men with cocks that are constantly hard and needing attention. We have several regulars and have even had a few great gangbangs for us on special occasions. Some of our male friends really get in to fucking Melissa from behind while I am licking her dripping pussy. I am always there to clean her up and feed her my load last. Melissa thinks she is the luckiest woman alive to have a husband like me. Her and I both have been wanting to see her enjoy a black cock. We have talked about it alot and are ready. We are going to cruise this week end and I hope to find her what she wants. I have tried to get her hot by telling her how many black neighbors we have and that she could be fucking them all. I have watched her tease these black guys in the parking lot or while she is out in the yard bending over and reaching under plants the whole time her ass is jutted up high in the air saying" I know you are watching me now come over here and let me milk the cum outta that swollen cock". Her and I both have watched them swell in their pants. Melissa gets so wet knowing that they all want to fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous