All Comments on 'Midnight Mince Pies'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JudyLeeJudyLeeover 6 years ago
What a Christmas Mass!

A strange ghost story. But Sophie forgave his absence and came to him. I enjoyed it. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Interesting But Starts Slowly

Enjoyed the story very much. However, setting rhe stage was laborious. I suggest cutting it in half.

regularguy13regularguy13over 6 years ago
I liked the start!

A 5 for you.

Ha! Surprise! You can't please everyone. I liked the beginning. I'm glad you took your time and gave us many believable reasons that explained why he had to spend Christmas away from his family and fiancee.

I was surprised when the story morphed into a ghost story. It was well done.

I am in no position to complain about a ghost story in the Winter contest that would have also been at home in the Halloween contest. As a reader has accurately commented on one of my offering for the Winter contest "nothing says happy holidays like raping and humiliation". My story was short on joy and the Christmas spirit and dealt with the possible consequence of breaking your New Year's resolution.

Keep writing!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent tale of Christmas ghosts, well told, and a happy ending. Max points.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1526 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...