All Comments on 'Bitch is Taught a Lesson'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And of course they always end like that

Nothing says happy holidays like raping and humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So she wasn't actually taught a lesson

She's still a bigot, he's still a psychotic gang rapist and apparently he's going to be the cuckold that raises some other assholes kids after the two idiots marry and spawn.

Fucking idiotic. No stars.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
Love is Blind-and Sometimes Crazy!

A lot of women enjoy "rough sex" with their partners or lovers. But when Crystal went to Teyven demanding a repeat of a "gang rape" scenario, it was the signal for him (and any man in her life) to RUN!

I am also unclear that she knows when she has had enough where booze is concerned. She was clearly "drunk and disorderly" when the incident occurred with the waiter. Even dates with her can become a bloody MESS!

Finally, a woman who relishes the idea, much less her experiences, of gang rape is NUTZ!! Lord knows what will happen to them, and to him if he remains close to that she-lunatic.

He can certainly do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why do people complain about raoe if it's in the nom-consent section. That's like going to Pornhub and clicking on interracial section and complain about tgere being black guys in that section. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Good read though but can't see the whole cuckolding thing other than that one time for revenge personally. Maybe like if the guys went back for revenge, took her to the hood and ser her out, and actually keep her there to show her the error of her ways, as much as anyone else could in this kinda story and setting of course. And in the end she either comes back to him or leaves him to be with the other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
grade school

The author is a grade school failure not knowing that the common slang term for orgasm/semen is cum/cumming NOT 'come' wrecks a story fast when this happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
comment on comments

"Come" is unaccepted as a slang for orgasm? Please!

Second, I didn't walk away thinking Crystal was asking to be gang rape. I assumed she liked being tied up, liked being fondled by many hands, and liked being restrained and fucked. I understood her comment as wanting to take it a step further and be fucked by multiple guys. Can't a women consent to an orgy?

Bfairy95Bfairy95over 6 years ago
Ending

Love the ending hope you make that into a story

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Just the way it is

I liked it and the ending just the way it is. I think if you tried to make it happen again, it just wouldn't work because she would know ahead of time what was "cumming". And besides, she's already proved she can't be trusted to keep her word. I think you need to leave well enough alone. Great story though....love to see snob's get theirs in the end. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story (but they should have ass raped her).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue the story

If Crystal wants to reconcile with Tayven, more can be demanded of her for that to happen. He could demand she go on a diet to lose 25 pounds and find a dominant black bitch to help her do it. Make her hungry to change. Plus make her work harder in black related charities to help inner city kids get a good education. Finally, start wearing simple sexy clothes to reflect her lower status to black people and become more submissive and less aggressive toward her betters before impregnating her with potent black sperm. She will be more attractive as a submissive nobody to Tayven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome

please do a follow-up to the story, I'd like to see a series out of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
continuation

Will you be continuing this series? I hope so....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems to me be opened the door. He needs to either explore further with her or bow out completely. They may end up as a couple but then they aren't one now so why not go for it. I'm sure he can find something else to punish her for. Hope to read more.

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

It's the perfect plot twist. Both of them can have their fantasies. Just to be fair, kurocero's ending works just as well. I'm always looking for a happy ending. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3150 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.